Ice Cream and Cake

Map to My Heart

"You sure you can eat that all?" Jonghyun asked when Seungyeon was putting every single kind of food that was there on her plate.

"I can. I want to taste everything." Seungyeon said.

Jonghyun smiled a little bit and shook his head. He knew that Seungyeon couldn't eat that much food, she just always did that when they went to the buffet, she wanted to try all the foods and she always said she will eat all but never could finish it.

"This is good." Suddenly Sekyung and Jong Suk put something on Jonghyun's plate at the exact same time.

Jonghyun looked at both Sekyung and Jong Suk and the different pieces of food they had put on his plate.

Jonghyun smiled a bit and nodded. "Okay, thanks.. I will taste them both." he then walked to the table with his food.

Sekyung frowned looking at Jong Suk. Jong Suk just shrugged and walked to the table too.

Seungyeon tried to eat as fast as she could so she could go shopping.

Jonghyun nudged Seungyeon. "You will choke if you keep going like that.."
"I'm not planning to choke..."Seungyeon mumbled through eating and glanced at Krystal if she was ready soon.

"So what did you think about today?" Aaron asked Seungyeon and Jonghyun.
"It was fun, very different." Jonghyun smiled as he munched the food Jong Suk had given him.
"It's good isn't it?" Jong Suk asked.
Jonghyun nodded.

Seungyeon had finished eating half of everything she had. She held her stomach.. "Aigoo.. Jonghyun, can you finish that.. I don't think I can eat any more."
"I knew this would happen." Jonghyun chuckled and took Seungyeon's plate.
Krystal had soon finished eating too, as she had noticed what a hurry Seungyeon had.

"Krystal and I will already go." Seungyeon said to everyone.
"What, where are you going?" Jonghyun was surprised.
"Don't you like our company?" Ariel pouted.
"No, that's not it. I like you all.. there's just something we have to do." Seungyeon got up and took her bag. So did Krystal and Joongki. The girls had asked him to give them a ride to the place near their house where the shopping street was at.

"No really where are you going?" Jonghyun asked worried that Seungyeon might get lost again.
"Don't worry, I won't get lost. And there's full battery on my phone also. See you at home." Seungyeon said to Jonghyun.
"See you tomorrow." Krystal and Seungyeon waved to everyone and walked out the restaurant.

Joongki drove the girls to the shopping street then headed back to the restaurant.
Seungyeon and Krystal searched from many shops for a present for Jonghyun.

"Wow, I think that's a good one." Seungyeon exclaimed when she saw a belt that had a buckle that had the letters 'JH'.
"It's a Jonghyun belt!!! I will buy this for him!!" Seungyeon smiled brightly then checked if she had enough money in her wallet.

Aigoo.. I won't have enough money left if I buy that belt.... but I want to buy that for him..maybe I will never find such a Jonghyun belt again..
Seungyeon pouted.
Seungyeon took the belt and bought it.

"Great now you got the present. Then all we need is ingredients to the cake right?" Krystal smiled when they walked out the shop.
"Yeah." Seungyeon nodded.

They bought everything they needed then headed to their house. This time they found their way back just fine.

----------

"So any one for dessert?" Joon asked.
"I'm full. Plus I have a shoot tomorrow. I hope I can fit my dresses now." Ariel joked.
"I have to work on some things for my classes, but I want to go." Yama-chan smiled.
"No you have to work. You shouldn't go." Mirai said.
"What about you two?" Haruma asked.
"We should go home. Krystal might think I'm cheating on her if I stay out late." Doojoon scratched his head.
"I don't mind going, but since Doojoon wants to go home I'll go with him since we live together." Jonghyun said.
"You should come. We can drop him off, then go get dessert, then drop out off. It's not far." Joon said.
"Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah. Plus we all live around there, so it's on the way home." Joon said.

In the end Aaron dropped off Mirai, and Yama-chan to their house, and took Arial home, while everyone else went to eat dessert. Doojoon decided that he would stay with Jonghyun.

----------

"Wow~" Was all Jonghyun and Doojoon could say when they entered an Italian ice cream shop.

There was different flavors of ice cream. Jonghyun and Doojoon explored and tried different flavors.

"It tastes a little different from normal ice cream right?" Haruma came by Jonghyun.
"Yeah. It's good." Jonghyun replied.

"Does this one taste good?" Doojoon pointed to a flavor.
"I guess, but I don't find it too amusing. Try this one." Keiko pointed to another flavor.

Jonghyun was looking around, debating on which of two flavors he wanted when Sekyung came beside him with her ice cream she had bought..

"Try this. It's good." Sekyun leaned on the counter and held her spoon out. "Awwn." Sekyung tried to feed Jonghyun like a baby.
"Mmm, it's good." Jonghyun said with the forced ice cream in his mouth.
"Eww don't do that. Now he has your germs." Jong Suk said coolly despite being jealous.

Sekyung shrugged it off and ignored Jong Suk.

"Jonghyun come here." Vikki called him over. "Did you need a break from her? She's a nice girl, but she's very pushy about the things she likes. For example her ice cream."
"Yeah. Thanks." Jonghyun smiled and ordered his ice cream.

----------

It was about 11pm when Jonghyun and Doojoon returned home.

"Where were you?" Krystal asked.
"We got dessert. What to try?" Doojoon held out a bag with a cup of ice cream.

Krystal eyed Doojoon wearily, but decided to eat. Jonghyun went to go find Seungyeon so he could give her her ice cream.

"Seungyeon, guess what I've got!!" Jonghyun hummed a random melody as he opened the door to their room.

Seungyeon was just wrapping up the present she had bought Jonghyun. She almost had a heart attack when he heard Jonghyun coming and quickly put everything under the bed, then turned to look at Jonghyun smiling a overly bright smile. "What?"

Jonghyun frowned seeing Seungyeon's odd behaviour.
"What were you doing?" he asked.
"Oh, nothing special.." Seungyeon shook her head and sat in front of the bed so that Jonghyun wouldn't notice anything about a present.

"Okay, well anyway.. guess what's inside?" Jonghyun smiled and sat on the bed showing Seungyeon a bag.
Seungyeon tilted her head. "Hmmm... maybe.. a turtle."
"What??" Jonghyun looked at her strangely. "
"Haha, I don't know.. you asked me to guess and I can't think of anything else." Seungyeon giggled.
"Well.. it definitely isn't a turtle.... " Jonghyun said then put the bag behind his back. "Which hand?"

"Umm... right hand." Seungyeon pointed.
Jonghyun smiled and showed his empty hand.
Seungyeon pouted. "Then left hand."
Jonghyun showed an empty hand again.

"Yah... you switched it, that's unfair." Seungyeon pouted.
"Fine fine, sorry. Here." Jonghyun finally handed Seungyeon the bag. She opened it curiously and found a cup of ice cream.
"ICE CREAM!!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yup, better than a turtle right?" Jonghyun smirked.
"Hmm.. maybe." Seungyeon smiled and took the little spoon from the bag and tasted it.
"We went to the ice cream shop after dinner.. it really was so different from Korea, I have never seen so many different flavors." Jonghyun said.
"Wahh... this is so good. If the ice cream here is this good, I want to eat it at least twice a day." Seungyeon said then offered some ice cream for Jonghyun. "Want some?"
Jonghyun shook his head. "It's fine.. I ate a lot already before."
"Thanks for bringing me some too Jonghyunnie!" Seungyeon said and hugged him.

Time passed by as everyone was doing their own things. Jonghyun was reading a magazine on the bed while Seungyeon was surfing the internet waiting that Jonghyun would start sleeping so she could start baking the cake for him secretly.

"Aren't you tired?" Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun when it was already 2AM and he still had not fell asleep.
Jonghyun was waiting that Seungyeon would fall asleep before him so he could sneak to sleep on the couch again.
"Well.. not really but I guess we should sleep." Jonghyun checked the time.
"Yeah..." Seungyeon muttered. "I will chat with Jihyun a while longer, you can turn off the lights."
Jonghyun turned off the lights and laid on the bed, he closed his eyes and tried to stay awake till Seungyeon would fall asleep but he felt too tired and soon fell asleep.

Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun when she heard him breathing steadily.
I think he is asleep..

She turned off her laptop, then took the present under the bed and sneaked downstairs to the kitchen.

She started baking the cake and tried to make as little noise as she possibly could so no one would wake up.

She decorated the cake with fruits and tried to make Jonghyun's face on top of the cake. It looked like him, distantly. When she had finished making the cake, she looked at her masterpiece and smiled.

All done... then I just need to wrap up that present and... maybe I should decorate the kitchen a little bit. I know this will be the first place Jonghyun will come in the morning.

She took some papers and made a sign of them, taping them together.. she wrote 'Happy Birthday Jonghyun!' on it and taped it on the wall. Then she finished wrapping up Jonghyun's present. She placed it on the table so he would find it in the morning.

Lastly she made him a birthday card. She draw different random smilies on it and inside she wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN!!!! ^^
Surprised? I hope you are hehe ~
Open the present that's on the table, I hope you like it.
If you don't like it--- well then, I won't cry but
I will be so disappointed. ><
You know why? '
keke you will never know why.. hehe i'm trying to play mind tricks..
but I know I fail. xD
Anyway, what am I talking about.
You must have a great birthday!
If on your birthday you don't feel happy, then tell me and I will try my
best to make you happy again. ^^
Jonghyun, you are soooo precious to me, did you know that?
and i'm happy you came to Italy with me.
Oh and if you are the first one who comes to the kitchen, don't start making breakfast, because I will do it. It's your birthday so you shouldn't do anything just enjoy!
Happy Birthday again! ^-^

-Seungyeon


After finishing the card Seungyeon checked the time, it was already 5.30 AM.
Seungyeon yawned.
Should I sleep or not, it's already morning.

She felt really tired for staying up all night preparing for Jonghyun's birthday. She got up and walked to the living room.
Well if I just sleep here for a while, until Jonghyun wakes up..

Seungyeon jumped on the couch and closed her eyes exhausted.