Something Fun

Map to My Heart

They walked out of the hospital to the parking lot where Seungyeon finally asked the important question. "Are you okay? What happened back there, the kiss, it was sudden and-"

"I wanted to kiss you and hold you. I missed you. There's nothing wrong with that right?" Jonghyun covered.

"But-"

"I told you I'm fine. I just wanted to hang out with only you today, so let's forget about Woohyun, Italy, and gangsters. Let's just have fun today."

"Okay then.." Seungyeon nodded slightly hesitant. She could sense something strange from Jonghyun.

 

"Smile for me okay.. I already told you i'm fine." Jonghyun said seeing how Seungyeon still looked worried.

Seungyeon nodded and put on a small fake smile.

 

Jonghyun noticed the fakeness and suddenly hugged her from the back squeezing her so tightly that she couldn't move and tickled her gently under her chin.

"Yah! Stop that!!" Seungyeon giggled. Now her smile was genuine and real.

 

Jonghyun smirked then kissed her cheek several times before letting her go.

"That's the smile I wanted to see." Jonghyun opened the car door for her. "Let's go."

 

When Jonghyun was inside the car also Seungyeon looked at him. "Really Jonghyun what's up with you? You're like this suddenly.."

 

Jonghyun tilted his head slightly and smiled at her. "And what is up with you, being so beautiful today?"

 

Seungyeon just blinked her eyes and turned her head away from him blushing slightly at the sudden compliment.

"Aigoo my baby is so cute being embarrassed like that.." Jonghyun giggled pushing her nose gently.

"Embarrassed? I'm not..." Seungyeon the radio.

"Then why are you blushing?" Jonghyun asked.

Seungyeon touched her cheek and looked out the window. "It's too hot, so my cheeks turned red.. I think."

Jonghyun smiled and started driving.

 

As they were driving suddenly Papa Americano started playing on the radio. Seungyeon started dancing along the music, shaking her head to the song.

 

"Wait, I want to dance too!" Jonghyun said and stopped the car for a moment.

"What? Just continue driving." Seungyeon nudged him.

"After this song I will." Jonghyun said and danced along the song. Seungyeon giggled and danced with him too.

 

"Look like this." Seungyeon said and put up the most serious looking expression she could then started shaking her head only to the right to the music.

"Hahaha, what is that!? You look so strange!" Jonghyun burst out laughing. "You too!" Seungyeon whined.

"Araso." Jonghyun chuckled and copied what Seungyeon had done. They shook their heads like that for a moment, without any expressions on their faces.

 

If someone saw them now they would have probably thought they were totally out of their minds.

 

"Okay, now freestyle!" Jonghyun exclaimed and moved crazily, so did Seungyeon.

The song soon ended. Seungyeon and Jonghyun leaned back on their seats. "That was fun! Whoo let's go now!" Jonghyun exclaimed and started driving again..

"I think the people who drove past us and saw us thought we were crazy!" Seungyeon laughed and fixed her hair.

"Maybe but who cares... we should have dance breaks like that more often, it's fun!" Jonghyun grinned.

 

"By the way.. are you going back to your house tonight?" Jonghyun asked after they had calmed down a bit.

"Ummm.. yeah, I think so." Seungyeon said.

"Then.... do you mind if I stay the night together with you? You know.. I would feel much more at ease if you weren't alone tonight.. after what happened.." Jonghyun said.

"Ummm..." Seungyeon thought about it.

"We stayed together all that time before in Italy too.. it's no different here right?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's not.. I just.. okay you can stay with me." Seungyeon smiled.

Jonghyun quickly pecked her cheek and smiled.

 

"But before that, let's do something fun." Jonghyun said.

"What kind of fun?" Seungyeon asked.

 

-----------

 

"Yes!!!" Jonghyun pumped his fist after he bowled his third strike in a row. "Your turn."

 

Seungyeon got up and grabbed her ball. She went to the aisle and swung her ball back. She swung if foreword and released the ball. The ball went straight foreword before swerving to the side into the gutter.

 

Seungyeon bit her lips. "I ." She mumbled.

 

Seungyeon turned back to get her ball for her second go. Jonghyun noticed her sour face. Seungyeon grabbed her ball and went to the aisle. She held the ball in front of her thinking of where to aim. Suddenly another pair of arms circled her from behind.

 

"Your balls tend to swerve right so start on the left." Jonghyun breathed into her ear. "Also take a breath before going. It helps."

Seungyeon turned around while still in his arms. "Fine, but if I still don't hit anything the deal is off."

"Fine." Jonghyun shrugged before kissing her lips. "Good luck, baby."

 

Jonghyun went back to sitting down. Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun.

 

"Why does he look so cool doing everything? He even looks handsome just sitting there." Seungyeon mumbled to herself.

"It's because I love you, you know that right." Jonghyun replied. "I only look cool because I have a hot and y girlfriend."

Seungyeon felt her cheeks heat up. "Shut up." She turned to face the pins. "Since when did you get so cheesy?"

"Since I was given the nickname skinship king." Jonghyun replied. "You were there in high school right?"

"Just sit down quietly and watch me bowl." Seungyeon ordered Jonghyun.

"Yes ma'am." Jonghyun saluted.

 

Jonghyun leaned back and watched Seungyeon. Every move she seem to make looked so y to him.

 

"I did it!! I knocked down all the pins!!!" Seungyeon jumped up and down happily as she got a spare.

 

Seungyeon jumped into Jonghyun's lap. Jonghyun leaned foreword in pain, making a sore face before forcing a smile.

 

"Co-congratulations." Jonghyun forced. "I appreciate the love, but could you move for a second."

 

Confused Seungyeon moved to sitting next to Jonghyun. He stood up and doubled over a bit before sitting back down.

 

"Next time be careful please. I want kids in the future." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.

Seungyeon finally understood and hugged Jonghyun. "I'm sorry I was too excited. I forgot about that."

"Don't worry about it." Jonghyun smiled. "So first strike... or spare since it's the second time. How was it?" Jonghyun held up his hand like he had a mic.

Seungyeon smiled. "Just go. It's our turn."

 

Seungyeon pushed Jonghyun off the chair. Jonghyun cocked his head to the side before proceeding to bowl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After bowling Jonghyun and Seungyeon walked to the car. They had their hands intertwined and inside Jonghyun's jacket pocket.

 

"So I won bowling. You choose the next game." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.

"Since it's best 2 of 3 games and the loser has to do what the winner wants, I should pick something that I like to do." Seungyeon said before thinking.

 

Seungyeon silently thought of what to do as they walked in the parking lot.

 

"Bike." Jonghyun swiftly twirled Seungyeon over to the side as a bike zoomed past them.

"Sorry I was thinking." Seungyeon apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I love you even when you're deep in thought and not paying attention." Jonghyun teased.

"Hey." Seungyeon playfully slapped his shoulder with her available hand.

"Any ideas of what to do?" Jonghyun asked.

"No not yet." Seungyeon pondered again.

 

Jonghyun watched her and a smile formed on his face. He loved when Seungyeon was lost in her thoughts. It made her look cute.

"I better not choose anything with sports, you always win such stuff.." Seungyeon mumbled. She then spotted an ice cream shop beside them. "Wait Jonghyun, really really want to have some milkshake! Let's go please!" she pointed at the shop.

 

"Milkshake? But I don't feel like having milkshake.." Jonghyun looked away.

"Come on, let's go!.. oh I know what we can compete of!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

"What?" Jonghyun tilted his head.

 

"When we go there to buy the milkshake, we must make that employee there smile a really wide smile and we must wink at them and make them wink back at us.. We can buy our milkshakes separately, the one wins who gets the widest smile from that employee and also a wink back from him. That's the second game!" Seungyeon said excited about her simple game.

 

"What? But all those employees inside seem to be men... how am I going to earn a wink back from them." Jonghyun frowned looking inside.

"Just try." Seungyeon said and pulled Jonghyun inside the ice cream shop.

 

There were two counters in the shop. And both the employees there were men. "Wait a minute here, I will try this out first.. you check how wide his smile is and if he winks at me okay?" Seungyeon smiled and took a few steps forward but Jonghyun pulled her back.

"Wait.. isn't this like you are flirting with another guy. I don't like this game." Jonghyun said.

"It's not flirting! Just making their day nicer by being friendly to the employees.. besides you are there right beside me watching, so if you see them try do something more than just a simple smile and a wink... then you just come and play protective boyfriend if you want." Seungyeon giggled. "Besides modeling is much worse, who knows how many kissing scenes you might do when you go back to Italy.. this game is nothing compared to that."

 

"Araso araso..then let's just finish this game quickly." Jonghyun said and watched how Seungyeon made her way to the counter. She put on the brightest smile she had and made her order. "One strawberry milkshake please!!"

Seungyeon's smile was really contagious and the employee soon also started smiling brightly. "Yes, just a moment."

 

She soon got her milkshake and paid for it also. "Thank you. Have a good day!!" Seungyeon smiled then gave the guy a small wink.

The guy stared at Seungyeon, his smile just grew wider and he right away winked back at her.

"Enjoy your milkshake miss!!" the guy exclaimed as Seungyeon walked away from the counter.

 

"Didn't he enjoy that a bit too much?" Jonghyun glared at the guy. Seungyeon shrugged. "But it was a success right? Now your turn.. I advise that you throw away that sour expression you are having now or it's highly possible you lose."

 

"Aish.. why must they both be guys.. if a girl was there would be so much easier..." Jonghyun muttered.

"Just go now, I will watch." Seungyeon pushed him forward and took a sip of her milkshake.

 

Jonghyun took a deep breath and put on a smile. He headed to the other counter, different guy than Seungyeon had had.

 

"Hello, one chocolate milkshake please." Jonghyun smiled at the guy.

The guy just nodded and went to make his milkshake.

 

"Aish.. this is embarrassing... he didn't even smile at me..." Jonghyun muttered thinking about the fact he should wink at the guy.

 

Jonghyun soon got the milkshake and paid for it. "Thanks..." Jonghyun said then lifted up his head and gave a small wink to the guy. The guy just stared at Jonghyun weirdly. "Yeah.... you have a nice day then too..." Jonghyun mumbled embarrassed and quickly walked to Seungyeon.

 

"Yah!! What kind of game is this!?" Jonghyun whined. "Did you see his face?"

 

"But you smiled so beautifully baby. Maybe that guy just had a bad day." Seungyeon smiled. "Wait!! This means that I win this game right!!!! Yay!!!" Seungyeon jumped up and down.

 

"It does. But we still have one left." Jonghyun said then glanced at the counter, the guy was still staring at Jonghyun strangely. "Seungyeon, let's go and drink our milkshakes outside. I don't want to see that guy again..."

"Was he that horrible?" Seungyeon giggled.

"Don't you se him glaring at me. Let's go." Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon outside..

 

"Want to taste?" Seungyeon offered her milkshake to Jonghyun when they were walking down the street. "Sure." Jonghyun said and took a sip. "You too?" he asked and offered his to Seungyeon. Seungyeon took a sip of his milkshake also.

 

"It's so good to be like this with you." Jonghyun said and put his arm around Seungyeon.

"I think it's too. So good." Seungyeon smiled and looked at Jonghyun gently.