In the Morning

Map to My Heart

"Seungyeon, wake up." Jonghyun lightly shook her.
"One minute." Seungyeon mumbled.
"You have school. Wake up." Jonghyun tried again.
"No. Sleep." Seungyeon mumbled.

Seungyeon grabbed Jonghyun's arms and cuddled with it. Jonghyun tried to pull out of her grasp but could not.

"Seungyeon come on." Jonghyun pulled his arm once again, this time Seungyeon let go of his arm and turned over.

"This girl." Jonghyun chuckled. Jonghyun carried her in his arms to the bathroom.
"Shiro!!" Seungyeon complained as Jonghyun put her on her feet.
"Are you going to shower and get ready by yourself or do I have to help you?" Jonghyun said jokingly.
Seunyeon's eyes snapped wide open. also opened. "Andwae!!!" Seungyeon yelled, wide awake now.
"Of course." Jonghyun laughed. "I thought it would wake you up."

Jonghyun left the bathroom closing the door behind him, leaving Seungyeon alone in the bathroom. "Lock the door." Jonghyun reminded

Seungyeon finished showering and went outside. She saw the camping gear and food ready, by the door. She then went to the kitchen to see Key eating his eggs and Jonghyun drinking coffee.

"Good morning!!" Key exclaimed.
"Morning." Seungyeon sat by Jonghyun.
"Eat and drink your lemon juice. Jonghyun went out in the morning to go get it for you." Key stuffed his mouth.
"Thank you." Seungyeon said. "But you shouldn't have."
"Nah it's okay. I had to get some things for today's camping trip." Jonghyun sipped his coffee.
"Thank you." Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun.

Seungyeon happily sipped her drink and ate her breakfast. Jonghyun smiled as he watched her eat.

"Why do you always smile when you look at Seungyeon?" Key asked.
"What? I can't smile when my friend likes my breakfast?" Jonghyun questioned trying to avoid the subject.
"You can but... it's not a normal smile." Key mumbled as he eyed Jonghyun.
"Just eat your food and go to school." Jonghyun changed the subject.
Seungyeon lifted her head up and looked at Jonghyun.
He always smiles when he looks at me? the same thoughts from yesterday entered her mind when she had felt something different in Jonghyun's gaze when he had looked at her.

But Seungyeon soon brushed those thoughts off her mind. No, no, no.. what am I thinking? There was nothing different in the way he looks at me, and he doesn't always smile when he looks at me.... no there is nothing, stop those silly thoughts Han Seung Yeon. I'm just his friend, besides he has some girl he likes...there is nothing.

"Okay, i'm going. See you." Key said finishing his breakfast and leaving the room.
"Bye." Jonghyun and Seungyeon both said.

Seungyeon turned to look at Jonghyun again.
"You know I haven't slept so well in a really long time as I slept last night. I slept like a little kid. I don't know, maybe it was because we played like little kids last night that I became like a kid again." Seungyeon giggled.
"Or maybe it was because I had company, usually if I am alone at home I tend to think about things too much and that affects my sleeping too, and I don't sleep that well. But here, it's so nice and comfortable."

"Your welcome to sleep here anytime you want to, if you feel too lonely." Jonghyun said.
"Thanks." Seungyeon smiled. "Oh but I think I need to stop at my place and pack some clothes and other things to take with me before school starts. So see you at school. Thanks for the breakfast." Seungyeon exclaimed and rushed towards the door.

"Be careful when you cross the streets!" Jonghyun yelled after her as she walked out the door.