You Dropped Something....

Map to My Heart

The next day Jonghyun didn't leave Seungyeon's side. He stayed by her or watched her if he couldn't stand by her. Modeling classes continued like normal, but rumors about Seungyeon at the showcase was the talk through all the models. Whenever Seungyeon passed by people they would sicker or gossip.

Aaron and Jong Suk tried to keep an eye on Sekyung, but she did nothing suspicious throughout the day.

"I heard about yesterday." Sekyung hugged Seungyeon. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine now." Seungyeon said.

Sekyung comforted Seungyeon.

"I can't believe someone would do that to you!! You're such a sweet girl." Sekyung said. "Let's go back to class now." Sekyung put her arms around Seungyeon.

Seungyeon smiled a little bit and glanced at a group of people who were whispering while they looked at Seungyeon.

I might as well play around a bit. Sekyung smirked in her mind and looked at the group of people.

"Will you stop that, it's really immature you know, Seungyeon has gone through a lot!" Sekyung snapped at the people in Italian, pretending she was angry at them.

"Don't care about such people, they really have no life." Sekyung shook her head, then carefully when Seungyeon didn't notice took a magazine from her bag and dropped it on the floor as if it dropped from her hand accidentally.

Seungyeon crouched down to pick it up. "You dropped something..." she said and grabbed the magazine, but she froze when she noticed what was on the cover of the magazine. She stood up with the magazine on her hand and stared at the cover.

There was a photo of Seungyeon in the fashion show, onstage trying to cover herself.

"What does it say?" Seungyeon asked as she opened the magazine and saw an article about her in the fashion show. She didn't understand the italian writing.

"Omo! Is it already on the magazines!!?" Sekyung pretended to be shocked. She took it and started reading Seungyeon the article.

"An unknown model student interrupted a fashion show. Director furious.
It's unknown why the student got on stage looking like a e, maybe she was trying to make fun of the show. Or on drugs.
The future in the modeling world doesn't seem too bright for the young model after this." Sekyung read what was written on the article.

They thought I was trying to joke there or was under drugs.. Seungyeon felt really bad.

"What does it mean that my future doesn't seem bright?" Seungyeon asked biting her lip.

Sekyung glanced at Seungyeon. "Well... i'm sorry to say this but because of this many people might not want to offer you any modeling work or make contracts with you because, you know they think you are really rude or a drug addict according to this. So pretty much it means, your reputation is ruined even before you even fully started."

"Ohh...." Seungyeon bit her lip harder.

"That's trash! Throw it away!" Suddenly Aaron grabbed the magazine. He looked at Seungyeon. "That's just a stupid gossip magazine, don't take it too seriously okay?"
"What's going on here?" Joongki came into the room.
"Look what happened." Sekyung grabbed the magazine and showed it to Sekyung.
"What in the world?" Joongki read the magazine. "This is a famous one too. Almost every model, director, and everyone who's an anyone in the modeling world reads this."

Seungyeon put her head down. Jonghyun walked to Seungyeon and put his arm around her.

"But isn't it strange." Jong Suk said aloud from where he stood by the wall. "A high class, top of the art magazine covers a newbie model, who hasn't made a name in showbiz, and also covers a showcase that wasn't advertised to everyone."
"It is weird." Joongki crossed his arms. "I guess that the magazine has nothing better to cover. I mean we has our showcase the same day as Covergirl's showcase. Covergirl is way more popular then our showcase. They had 2,000 people watching theirs while we had about 100."
Sekyung glared at Jong Suk then composed herself. "Maybe they wanted to do something different."
"Well whatever the case Seungyeon, you'll have to do your best to recover from this. I know you can do it." Joongki patted Seungyeon's shoulder. "Now Sekyung, the director wants to see you. I think you have a job."

Sekyung followed Joongki to he director's office. Jong Suk glared at Sekyung.

"Since we're done with practice I'm going out." Jong Suk went to his locker and grabbed his keys.
"Where are you going? Can I come? I have nothing better to do." Joon asked.
"No, it's something I need to do on my own. Why don't you all go to the fair or something? It's different from Korea's fairs." Jong Suk said.
"Sounds good. Let's go." Joon said excitedly.
"Ariel and I can't go we have a... date." Aaron blushed.
"Yama-chan and I have a meeting with a director for a job." Mirai frowned. "We can't go."
"What about you Miura?" Joon asked.
"I can go. I don't have anything today." Miura smiled.
"I can go too. I don't have anything until next week." Keiko decided to join.
"I haven't gone to a fair in a while, so I think I'll go with you." Vikki said.
"Great." Joon forced a smile. "The more the merrier."
"You're still scared of me aren't you?" Vikki looked at Joon.
"Maybe." Joon squeaked.

Everyone let out a laugh.

"So I guess we're all going to the fair. Doojoon, Krystal, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon are going too right?" Keiko asked.
"I guess. It might help cheer up Seungyeon." Jonghyun answered.
"Great let's get going. It'll be fun." Joon hopped around the room.
"How old is he? He still acts like he's 3." Vikki commented.
"Hey. I'm a big boy." Joon smirked. "What to see?" Joon started lifting his shirt.
"Okay. Let's go." Vikki grabbed Keiko's hand and went out the room passing Joon.
"Yah! Wait for me." Joon chased them.
"The fair should be interesting, especially since Vikki and Joon are going. They never get along." Miura said aloud. "Between us, I think Joon likes Vikki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come in." A man's voice came from behind the door.

Jong Suk went into the room.

"Have a seat." The man told Jong Suk. "So what brings you here?"
"This cover. I'm asking you to take it down and apologize to the model. The story published here is wrong. Also I want to know who gave you the pictures. None of your photographers were at the showcase." Jong Suk sat down.
"That's a lot to ask for Jong Suk. Why should I tell you anything? Are you going to do something for me in return?" The man leaned into his desk.
Jong Suk thought for a bit. "I'll do that modeling showcase that you've been asking me to do for the longest time."
"Only that?" The man stood up and walked to Jong Suk. "That's too little a price for what you're asking." The man Jong Suk's cheek and traced his hand's down Jong Suk's abs. "Be my toy for the night and I'll do everything you want."

Jong Suk felt disgusted by the man.

"What? No." he said. The man shrugged. "Well however you want, in that case I won't do anything you are asking."

I will just help Seungyeon to recover from this in some other way, I will not become his pleasure toy, no way! Jong Suk frowned and got up.

"So this means a no?" the man asked.
"Yes." Jong Suk said. "If there is no other way to fix this, then it's a no."

"Fine then." the man said and started flipping some photos.
"By the way, I heard there's some new students who just came to your school. I saw some of their photos, and I got to say I like this one very much. I might go meet him soon and offer him some work... or more." the man smirked and pointed at one photo.

Jong Suk looked down at the photo. It was a photo of Jonghyun. Jong Suk's eyes widened. He didn't want Jonghyun to meet this man under any circumstances.

"No, he doesn't have enough experience yet. You shouldn't offer him any work yet." Jong Suk stared at the man firmly.
"But I heard that he is very skilled for a newbie, so I don't see any reason why not. Besides I'm sure he would be really glad to have his first real job." the man smirked.
"No, please.. not him." Jong Suk was almost begging now.