Rumors Might Not Hurt But...

Map to My Heart

The next morning Jonghyun and Seungyeon were already wake cooking breakfast together when Krystal and Doojoon came down tiredly.

"Have fun last night?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah." Krystal and Doojoon blushed.
"Are you okay?" Seungyeon noticed a few scratches on Doojoon's arms and a big bruise on his shoulder.
"Yeah. I.... fell down the stairs." Doojoon scratched his head.
"You should be careful." Seungyeon said, before returning to cooking.

Doojoon and Krystal sat down at the table. Jonghyun placed the plates down. A few moments later Seungyeon came with the food. Jonghyun helped Seungyeon put the food down then helped Seungyeon sit down before sitting by her.

"You two are closer then usual." Krystal noticed how close Jonghyun and Seungyeon were.

Seungyeon sipped her lemon juice nervously, while Jonghyun sipped his water.

"Well we.. uh.." Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon and Seungyeon back at him.
"There is something going on.... tell us." Doojoon frowned staring at the two.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon as if waiting for her approval to let them know about them going out. Seungyeon nodded slightly staring at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smiled a little bit and without saying anything he kissed Seungyeon's cheek, letting Doojoon and Krystal figure out the situation by themselves.

Seungyeon felt herself blush and took some more lemon juice.

Krystal and Doojoon stared at them wide eyed.

"You two... are you... maybe.. together?" Doojoon pointed back and forth at them with his finger.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun both nodded.

"Is this for real, or you still trying to bluff us?" Krystal lifted her eyebrow suspiciously.
"Bluff you, who said we were bluffing you?" Seungyeon tilted her head to the side slightly.
"I could swear you were, you told all that so you could hang out alone yesterday." Krystal said.

"It's for real Seungyeon and I we are really together." Jonghyun said smiling widely.
"Since when?" Krystal still felt a little suspicious.
"Yesterday night." Seungyeon answered looking shyly at Jonghyun.

"But it is true, when we left you guys yesterday we were still just friends.. but now, Seungyeon is mine." Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon closer to himself.

Krystal and Doojoon had not seen Jonghyun that happy the whole time they had known him.

"Wow.... well congratulations then you both!!!!" Krystal got up and hugged them both. "I know how Jonghyun was suffering alone... I'm so happy for you!!"
"Huh? Suffering alone, did you know about.. that he liked me?" Seungyeon was confused.
"I knew.. we talked about it before." Krystal said looking at Jonghyun.

After they had finished with their breakfast and got ready to go to school again they were getting inside Joongki's car again.

Doojoon was trying to get to the backseat to sit beside Krystal again, but Jonghyun stopped him.

"Can you sit in the front for a change, I want to sit with my girl." Jonghyun grinned.
"Okay, whatever." Doojoon shrugged and let Jonghyun to the backseat beside Seungyeon.

Jonghyun leaned closer to Seungyeon's ear as Joongki started the car.

"It's our time to play honeymoon now isn't it?" He whispered and glanced at Doojoon and Krystal.
"I guess." Seungyeon giggled then felt Jonghyun placing gentle little kisses all over her neck, cheeks and lips. He just didn't seem to get enough of Seungyeon now that she finally was his.

"So Jonghyun, your gonna sing at the fashion show this Friday huh? Excited...?" Joongki asked not noticing what was happening on the backseat as he was driving.
He didn't get an answer from Jonghyun so he quickly glanced at the rear view mirror. He smirked when he noticed Jonghyun there kissing Seungyeon, he just shook his head slightly and started whistling like he never asked anything. Aigoo.. so now we got more lovebirds around here.

Seungyeon pushed Jonghyun lightly away from her. "He asked you a question." she whispered.
"Huh.. oh?" Jonghyun finally woke up to reality. "Hyung, what did you just say? I didn't hear, sorry.."

Joongki cleared his voice a little bit. "Just asked if you're excited about singing at the fashion show this Friday... but go ahead continue what you were doing." he smirked.
"Yeah, yeah, hyung I am excited." Jonghyun replied. "I'm excited about seeing you on the catwalk too."

"Joongki oppa, can we come and watch the show too?" Krystal asked.
"Yes, I really want to see Jonghyun sing there... and of course oppa modeling too." Seungyeon said excited.
"Hmm... I guess that can happen. I need to talk with the boss.. but I do hope you all could come there, I like all of you guys." Joongki smiled.

Soon they arrived to the school again. Joongki headed to his work while Doojoon, Krystal, Seungyeon and Jonghyun headed to their class.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon were holding each others hand tightly as they walked in the class.

They are still holding hands like that? Still playing around.. or are they? Jong Suk frowned when he noticed Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

Sekyung sent Seungyeon a murderous glare when she didn't notice.
Your happiness isn't gonna last for too long, just see..

Everyone sat in the same seats as they did the day before.

"Are you really going out with Jonghyun?" Miura asked Seungyeon as soon as she sat down.
"Yeah." Seungyeon smiled, much to Sekyung's dismay.
"Shucks. I guess that means I can't be too nice to you." Miura joked.
"Yeah, Jonghyun might get mad." Seungyeon joked as well. "Nah, I think you can. Jonghyun won't mind. Just act let you normally did."
"Will do. Besides my girlfriend might get mad." Miura smiled.
"You have a girlfriend?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah. She lives in Japan." Miura was super smiley now. "I can't wait until I get to see her."

While Miura and Seungyeon were talking Jonghyun and Jong Suk were having a conversation of their own.

"So what's up with you and Seungyeon? I thought you were trying to get over her." Jong Suk casually said, despite being super curious.
"We hooked up last night." Jonghyun smiled super widely. "I took her to interesting places and I accidentally blew my top off and told her to stop leading me on when she already rejected me. She then turned around and told me that she liked me."
"Ohh." Jong Suk said sadly.
"What's wrong?" Jonghyun noticed the change in his voice.
"Nothing. It's just there's some bad rumors going around, so I want you to be careful." Jong Suk hinted Sekyung's plan.
"Rumors are words, it doesn't hurt." Jonghyun shook his head and faced the front.
"The rumors might not hurt, but everything else from her will." Jong Suk mumbled almost inaudibly.

~~~~~~~~~

Classes continued normally. It was English class now and the teacher was calling students to write their answers on the board.

"Seungyeon write your answer please." The teacher said.

Seungyeon walked up to the board and began to write her answer.

"Seungyeon you're missing something." The teacher pointed out. "There is an apostrophe in I'm between the I and the M."
"Sorry." Seungyeon fixed her answer.
"Now it's correct. Good job." The teacher praised her. "You may be seated."

As Seungyeon was walking to her desk someone stuck out their foot. She tripped over the foot and fell face first into the ground. Sekyung smirked. Jonghyun stood up to help but Yama-chan, who was closer got to Seungyeon first.

"Are you okay?" Yama-chan helped her up.
"I'm fine. I just tripped." Seungyeon said and limped over to her desk.
"You okay?" Miura, Jonghyun, and Jong Suk said at the same time.
"Yes. I'm fine. I'm a bit dizzy though." Seungyeon held her head, which has a big fat red mark on it. "I'm going to rest, can you take note for me." Seungyeon put her head down.

While everyone was looking at Seungyeon. Sekyung looked over at the culprit. She winked, and he winked back.

~~~~~~~

After classes were over Seungyeon headed over to dance class with everyone else. Jonghyun went over to the directors office. Sekyung went the other direction instead of going to class.

Sekyung made a phone call when no one was looking. "When you're ready, do what you want to her. Bully her and everything.... You can do that too. I think that's a nice idea. Seungyeon will hate and and her boyfriend will hate her for it. Just when you do that make sure she doesn't know who you are when you do it otherwise you're fired and can possible go to jail."

Sekyung smirked then faked innocence and went into the dance class. "Sorry I was called in by another teacher."

The dance class was over and Seungyeon walked down to go to the modeling classes.
She still felt dizzy from the fall and at the class she hadn't been able to fully concentrate because of that. Her head was also hurting a little bit.

"Hey, how was class?" Jonghyun came to Seungyeon and put his arm around her shoulders.
"It was okay..." Seungyeon mumbled.
"Something wrong?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon who had a pained expression on her face.
"My head just hurts a bit that's all." Seungyeon replied.
"Oh, you sure you want to come to modeling class, we can just ask Joongki hyung to take you home if you feel too bad." Jonghyun asked her worried.
"No it's fine, I can go to class. It's not that bad." Seungyeon smiled faintly.

As the modeling class was going on, Seungyeon felt her headache getting worse and worse, she almost felt like vomiting.
I think I have a migraine or something..

She was taking deep breaths as she sat there trying to concentrate on what the teacher was telling them.
"Seungyeon, your turn.. come here please." the teacher called.
"Yes." Seungyeon replied and got up, but as soon as she stood up her view became blurry and she felt really bad. To avoid fainting she crouched down to the floor.

"Are you okay?" the teacher asked.
"I feel sick, I'm sorry." Seungyeon apologized from the floor.
"You should go rest then, there's the dressing room, go there and lay on the couch.. I hope you feel better soon." the teacher said looking at Seungyeon worried.
"Thank you." Seungyeon said and tried to get up, Jonghyun was already beside her helping her up. He looked at the teacher. "I'll take her there."

Jonghyun helped Seungyeon to the dressing room couch.

"Did you take any medicine?" he asked worried.
"I did, but it didn't really help yet. But I think if I just rest here with the lights turned off for a while, I will feel better soon. Don't worry about me, go back to class." Seungyeon said.
"Araso... I'll come check on you soon though. Try to rest." Jonghyun said and kissed Seungyeon's lips lightly.
"I will. Can you turn off the lights." Seungyeon said and watched how Jonghyun walked to the door and turned the lights off then went back to class.

Seungyeon closed her eyes and tried to sleep so the headache would disappear.

As she had been resting for about 45 minutes she woke up. She opened her eyes, she had a strange feeling like someone was in the room with her, even though she couldn't see anyone.

"Jonghyun is it you?" she asked but didn't get an answer. Seungyeon shrugged then closed her eyes again but after a moment she opened them again as she felt as if someone was watching her sleep.
"Is someone here?" she asked and sat up, there was no reply again.

Oh well, it must be nothing..

After 15 minutes Jonghyun came back to Seungyeon.
"How are you feeling?" he asked gently.
"I'm better now." Seungyeon answered. Jonghyun sat on the couch beside her then her hair gently.
"Did you come watch me before this?" Seungyeon asked.
"No I came just now. Why?" Jonghyun asked.
"Oh nothing.. I just thought someone came here." Seungyeon said.

"We should go home now though, and eat dinner... and if you feel already better then if you want to Joon asked us to come visit his place this evening." Jonghyun said.
"Okay, let's go then." Seungyeon said and followed Jonghyun outside the room.

Someone was watching in the corner of the room how Seungyeon and Jonghyun walked out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon was at home waiting for dinner to get ready in her and Jonghyun's room. Jonghyun had told her not to do anything because she had been sick so she was just lying on the bed playing with her phone.

I think it would be fair if I told Woohyun that me and Jonghyun are dating now. I don't want him to have all those false hopes...

Seungyeon sighed. She hated the fact that she had to break Woohyun's heart. Woohyun still was so important to her.

It's so strange... I'm going to reject Woohyun, the guy I kept all that time dreaming about and liking.

Seungyeon took her phone and nervously started dialing Woohyun's number. I hope he doesn't take this too badly...

"Seungyeon!!!" Woohyun picked up the phone almost right away.

Hearing Woohyun's bright happy voice made it really hard for Seungyeon to say what she had to.

"Oh Woohyun, hello." Seungyeon said to him.
"So what's up? Have you been eating a lot of pizza?" Woohyun asked.
"Yeah, a little." Seungyeon said.
"Ahhh... I want to eat Italian pizza so badly too!!!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Oh, Seungyeon, I miss you so much... it's so boring really. Jihyun and Donghae are always just hanging around by themselves, there's nothing to doooo..." Woohyun whined.
"I miss you too Woohyun." Seungyeon said gently. She really did miss him, but only as a friend now.
"Hey, why are you giving such short replies to me? Tell me some interesting story!" Woohyun requested.

Seungyeon took a deep breath. "Woohyun actually there was a reason why I called you now."
"And what's that?" Woohyun asked.
"Woohyun... please stop waiting me like that, when you said you would wait me and become a good man for me." Seungyeon said to him, saying that really hurt her heart.
"Why? No, really Seungyeon, I'm going to wait for you. I'm already getting better... you should see me, I'm not so childish as people always say I am. Believe me... I will wait." Woohyun insisted.
"No Woohyun listen........ Jonghyun and I.. we started dating yesterday." Seungyeon said.

There was a long silence from Woohyun. Seungyeon felt really bad for him.

"Dating? You and Jonghyun..?" Woohyun repeated, all the brightness was now gone from his voice.
"Yeah." Seungyeon said.
"Okay....." Woohyun said shortly, Seungyeon could hear from his voice how he was trying to hold back his tears. "..... well, I have some homework to do now.. so bye" Woohyun hung up before Seungyeon could say anything else.
"Woohyun.. Woohyun..?" Seungyeon said but he already was gone.

Seungyeon laid down on the bed and squeezed the phone on her hand. Doing homework? He never does them.... he was lying. He must be really hurt about this...the last thing I wanted to do to Woohyun was break his heart, but I had to.. it's better I told him right away isn't it?

Jonghyun walked in the room to call Seungyeon to eat dinner and saw Seungyeon's sad face.

"Something wrong?" he asked and sat down on the bed.
"I just called Woohyun and told him that you and I are dating now." Seungyeon said silently.
"He must be so sad right now..." she whispered.