A Little Bit of Fun

Map to My Heart

Joon, Vikki, Keiko, Miura, Jonghyun, Seungyeon, Doojoon and Krystal were all exploring the fair together.

 

"Hey look here's some competition!" Joon exclaimed seeing some tent.

"What's that?" Krystal asked.

 

"Want to try?" a woman in the tent came to the group.

"Yeah!! Of course we want to! Right right?" Joon looked at everyone.

Everyone agreed when they saw how excited Joon was.

 

"So what can you win?" Joon asked.

"The winner gets 5 packages of our newest biscuits." the woman smiled.

"Oh, cookies cookies I want them!!!!" Joon said.

 

"And what kind of game is this?" Vikki asked.

 

The woman showed them one long biscuit that was covered by chocolate. "Your task is to eat this biscuit as fast as you can. You will each have a partner. I see there's 8 of you, if you all play you will all have your partners." the woman looked at them all.

 

"So the rules go like this.. you and your partner sit down and face each other. Then you both take the biscuit to your mouts from both sides of the bisquit, and when I say start, you will both start eating it. The winner of this game is the pair who has the least left of the bisquit, you have time about 30 seconds to eat it." she explained.

 

"I guess it should be easy." Miura said. "How much is it?"

"50 cents each." the woman told them.

 

They all paid and got paired up. Seungyeon and Jonghyun were together, Krystal and Doojoon together, Miura and Keiko together and Joon and Vikki together.

 

"Ahh.. why with Vikki..." Joon muttered as they sat down.

"Yeah, why Joon!? Couldn't we change, Miura be with me insted of Joon." Vikki said.

"Hey, it's not such a big deal it's just one game." Miura smirked looking at Joon.

He felt comfortable doing the game with Keiko as they had made kissing scenes before.

 

Doojoon looked at Krystal. "We can win this baby, I know it.. we are the most comfortable with each other here. We can be fast."

"Just make sure you don't eat too fast and make us both choke." Krystal reminded.

 

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon who still seemed to be down from all that had happened. "We can win this can't we?" he smiled trying to get Seungyeon a little bit excited about the competition.

"Hmmhh.." Seungyeon mumbled and waited for the game to start.

 

"Okay, now put the biscuit between your teeth." the woman instructed. They all did as they were told. "okay... ready.... set.. go!!"

 

They all started munching the cookie as fast as they could, getting closer and closer to each other's lips.

 

Especially Joon and Doojoon were eating the cookies in full speed, so eager to win the game.

 

Joon and Vikki were now really close to each other's lips, Joon felt his heart fluttering like crazy when he was so close to Vikki. He suddenly felt embarrassed and backed off Vikki. Meanwhile Doojoon and Krystal had already touched each other's lips winning the game.

 

"Yah! Why did you stop Joon!? We would've won if you didn't! Now we still have that bisquit left!!!" Vikki nudged Joon.

"But I... well.. .your lips... you know... they were so close... I... ahh... I don't know." Joon blushed and turned away from Vikki.

 

Krystal pulled away from Doojoon and tried to finish all the biscuit that was left in . She swallowed it and started coughing. She punched Doojoon a little bit to his arm, "Yah! That was too fast! I almost choked!" she snapped.

"But we won the game didn't we. We don't have any bisquit left right? And we were fastest. " Doojoon smirked.

 

Miura and Keiko, Seungyeon and Jonghyun were still trying to finish their biscuits.

 

After a while Jonghyun and Seungyeon had finished their biscuit, so they got third place. Keiko and Miura came last.

But because they all had finished all of their biscuit, it meant that Joon and Vikki got last place because they still got some cookie left.

 

"This means we're second doesn't it?" Jonghyun smiled and looked at Seungyeon.

Seungyeon nodded a little bit and smiled.

Jonghyun kissed her lips quickly.He his lip slightly after the kiss.

"Mmmm... Seungyeon, you taste like chocolate cookie now." Jonghyun giggled.

"You too." Seungyeon said.

 

Krystal and Doojoon received their prize, 5 packages of biscuits and they all headed out to explore more of the fair.

As they walked to the next booth a lady stopped them. "Do you want to plat the balloon game?"

They looked into booth. The booth was filled with balloons.

"Sure." Joon said.

"A team of four will go in the booth together for 1 minute and try to pop as many balloons as they can. The team that pops all the balloons wins." The lady said.

 

Joon, Vikki, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon were one team. Doojoon, Krystal, Keiko, and Miura were another.

 

Doojoon's team went first. The got into the booth and began to pop the balloons with their feet. After a minute the only popped one-fourth of the balloons.

 

Then Joon's team went next. Everyone tried to pop the balloons with their feet except Joon. Joon began to body slam the balloons. Krystal found it so hilarious she began to film them.

 

"Owww!!" Vikki cried. "You slammed my foot." Seungyeon giggled a bit.

"Sorry." Joon said and slammed into the balloons. "Why don't you try body slamming it."

Vikki looked at Joon then sat on the balloon. "Hey it's faster. You guys try too."

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun looked at each other. Jonghyun took Seungyeon's waist and sat her down on two balloons.

 

"Oww. Jonghyun." Seungyeon rubbed her .

Jonghyun sat on a few balloons. "Sorry. But it works."

 

Vikki, Jongyun, and Seungyeon sat on balloons as Joon body slammed them. They managed to pop all the balloons with 5 seconds to spare.

 

"Yes!!!" Vikki, Joon, and Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

They began to high-five each other. Seungyeon stayed quiet. Jonghyun turned to high-five Seungyeon, but was met with a non-responsive girl.

 

"Come on Seungyeon. Smile please." Jonghyun begged Seungyeon.

"Come on Seungyeon. Jonghyun feels bad that he couldn't help you. You're making him feel worse. We're all here to have fun." Krystal put her hand on Seugyeon's shoulder.

"I'll try." Seungyeon mumbled.

Krystal smiled. "That's the spirit. Now give them a high-five."

 

Krystal grabbed Seungyeon's hand and gave them a high-five.

 

"Now here's your prizes." The lady handed them all giant that was half their sizes.

"Wow you all look so manly." Miura commented.

 

Joon looked at his bear then handed it to Keiko. Jonghyun looked at Doojoon and threw it to him.

 

Doojoon caught the bear. "I don't want it."

"Now for you, for Krystal. If I give it to her my girlfriend might get mad, plus you might get jealous." Jonghyu said. "But it does match you."

 

The girls, including Seungyeon, giggled as Doojoon glared at Jonghyun. Doojoon handed the bear over to Krystal.

 

"Jonghyun." Seungyeon tugged on his shirt.

"Hmm." Jonghyun looked at her.

"I'm sorry." Seungyeon lowered her head. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just-"

Jonghyun kissed her. "Don't worry about me. Just have fun today. Look our baby wants us to have fun."

Seungyeon's lips formed a smile. She cradled her bear like a baby. "It looks just like it's daddy."

"By the way guys, do you have anything special tomorrow?" Krystal asked everyone as they were walking. Doojoon was holding the bear on his shoulders as if giving it a piggyback ride.

 

"It's sunday... umm.. nothing special really, why?" Vikki asked.

 

"Well, I was just surfing the internet the other day for some attractions in Italy and I noticed there was some place where there's Romeo and Juliet's house in some city.. i'd love to visit there it must be romantic. So I was wondering if someone would like to go with me tomorrow?" Krystal asked.

 

"Hey! Isn't that the place where there's the statue that's you must touch!?" Joon exclaimed.

"What??" Krystal frowned.

 

"Aish, there is more too, you ert!!!" Vikki punched Joon who then hid behind Jonghyun.

"What are you talking about?" Krystal asked.

 

"Ahh, in there near the Juliet's house there is a statue of Juliet and you must touch her and it's said to bring good luck. But there is more too, you can even see the balcony of Juliet's and couples can leave their love notes on a wall too. But it's quite far from there,in Verona, if we go we would have to leave early in the morning." Vikki explained to Krystal.

 

"It's okay if we wake up early, that's just something I really wanted to see, but I was just thinking if you all would come with me and Doojoon too, because we really don't know how to get there or anything." Krystal said.

 

"At least I can come, how about you guys?" Vikki looked at the others.

"Hmm, I guess that would be nice, it's been a long time we visited another city." Miura nodded.

"I'm coming too, I like the view in there northern Italy." Keiko smiled.

"Joon?" Vikki lifted up her eyebrow.

Joon glanced at Vikki and smirked. "I'm coming if I can sit beside you, baby."

"What??" Vikki exclaimed wide-eyed.

"Just a joke!!! Yeah, of course i'm coming." Joon giggled.

 

"Seungyeon, want to go?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon.

Seungyeon looked at everyone, then nodded. "Yeah, maybe it would be nice."

"We are going too." Jonghyun said.

 

"Great! Thank you guys!!" Krystal said happily.

 

"I think we should ask if Jong Suk, Mirai, Yama-chan, Aaron, Ariel and Sekyung would like to come with us too. It's been a long time we traveled anywhere." Miura said.

 

"I know Aaron and Ariel would love to go together to such romantic place too." Joon giggled.

"I know you would love to go too." Miura said to Joon glancing at Vikki.

 

" I can call them." Keiko said and took his phone and started calling all the people.

 

"So, how should we go there? By car or train or..?" Doojoon asked.

"I think it would be best if we take the early morning train to Verona, there's so many of us going." Vikki said.

 

"We should go buy the tickets to the train now then." Miura said.

 

"They all said they are coming." Keiko said after making the phone calls.

"Great, this will be like a school trip then." Joon giggled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Thanks baby." The man fixed his coat. "I've told you all you wanted to know and I'll stay away from your boyfriend. I'll also stop doing business with Sekyung. But you better do the show next week and," The man smirked. "You have an appointment with me that night."

 

The man left the hotel room leaving Jong Suk lying on the bed in pain. He limped over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Jong Suk felt so disgusted with himself as he looked at the scratches, bruises, and marks on his body. Jong Suk dragged himself into the shower. He tried to clean everything that he could. He scrubbed his body until it was red.

 

Jong Suk was putting on his clothes when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, it was Jonghyun.

 

"Hello." Jong Suk answered.

"Hi. We were wondering if tomorrow you wanted to come to us to Verona to the Romeo and Juliette house. Everyone's going. Do you want to come?" Jonghyun asked.

"Sure." Jong Suk said in a shaky voice.

"Whats wrong?" Jonghyun was full of concern.

"Nothing. Text me the place and time. I need to go." Jong Suk cut the phone.

 

Jong Suk couldn't stop himself from crying after hearing Jonghyun's voice. He looked at the newly printed magazine that had an apology to Seungyeon, and the original apology note to Seungyeon on the counter.

 

It was all worth it right. Please be worth it.

 

Jong Suk sulked down to the floor and leaned on the bed, crying his heart out. He was crying for the pain, the torture, frustration, Jonghyun, Seungyeon, Sekyung, and everything.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What did Jong Suk say?" Joon asked.

"He said okay and to text him the details." Jonghyun answered.

 

Jonghyun thought about Jong Suk's voice. It had sounded like he was crying. Jonghyun couldn't help but think about it.

 

"Jonghyun?" Miura tapped his shoulder. "Were you listening? Keiko was talking to you."

"Sorry." Jonghyun looked at Keiko. "I wasn't listening."

"It's okay. Anyways I said that Aaron, Ariel, Yama-chan, and Mirai can come. Sekyung is the only one who can't. She's going to Hawaii to model for a few days and she'll be back." Keiko explained.

"Okay. That's great." Joon said. "Now let's continue with the fair. Look horses. We can ride them."

 

Joon pulled Vikki to the horses. Everyone followed Joon.

 

"Seungyeon, after we go home I think I need to go to Jong Suk's house. Something seemed wrong when I called him." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.

"Okay. Make sure he's okay." Seungyeon said with concern.