The Truth

Map to My Heart

"Jonghyun did you see this?" Sekyung showed Jonghyun the magazine.

 

Jonghyun stared at the magazine in shock. He closed his eyes and silently turned and left the room.

 

"Wait. It isn't what you think." Jong Suk grabbed Jonghyun's wrist.

"This isn't. She wasn't answering my calls all night and here is pictures of you two sleeping together. Really it's not what I think?" Jonghyun pulled away.

"I'm not lying. There's no way I could sleep with her. I'm your friend and...." Jong Suk started.

"And what? You like Seungyeon too?" Jonghyun said.

"No!" Jong Suk shouted as everyone came into the hallway.

"No what?" Jonghyun spat.

"There's no way I could have slept with her because..." Jong Suk exhaled.

"Because what?" Jonghyun glared.

"Because I'm gay." Jong Suk let his secret out.

 

Everyone but Aaron gasped in shock. Jong Suk stared at Jonghyun.

 

"Gay? Is that the best excuse you can come up with?" Jonghyun asked.

"Jonghyun he's telling the truth." Aaron spoke up. "Since I've known him he's been gay. I have never seen him once hit on a girl or talk about girls like normal men do."

 

Jonghyun looked at Aaron and Jong Suk in disbelief.

 

"Please believe me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or Seungyeon." Jong Suk told Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun," Seungyeon finally spoke and took his arm. "I wouldn't hurt you and neither would he. Let us explain what happen. Please." Seungyeon said in tears.

"Fine." Jonghyun said.

 

As they were all heading toward the model's room Joongki called out Jong Suk and Seungyeon to the boss's room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Due to the recent scandal all offers to the both of you have been cancelled. No one wants models with scandals. I'm sorry but we have to send the both of you back to Korea. You'll be leaving by the end of the week. We can not make any negotiations this comes from the top. I'm sorry." The boss said and left.

 

Seungyeon and Jong Suk slowly walked back to the model's room.

 

"What happened?" Joongki asked when they got in the room.

"We got fired. We leave for Korea by the end of the week." Jong Suk said sadly.

"Aww you poor things." Sekyung said a little too loudly.

 

Jong Suk glared at Sekyung. She smirked at him and mouthed. "I told you. I always get what I want."

 

Jong Suk shook his head in disapproval when Sekyung began her acting again consoling Seungyeon. That girl's got something to do with this. I'm not going to let her get away with this.

 

"Yah!!" Jong Suk shouted at Sekyung. "Get away from her."

"Why? She needs friends." Sekyung hugged Seungyeon.

"Yeah friends. Not you." Jong Suk pulled her away.

"Sekyung listen to him!" Aaron raised his voice surprising everyone. "Let Jonghyun do his job as her boyfriend."

 

Aaron walked to Seungyeon and led her to Jonghyun.

 

"Everyone go to class." Aaron ordered. "Jong Suk, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon I think you should go home and rest."

 

Jong Suk let go of Sekyung. Sekyung fixed herself and went to class with everyone. The only people remaining in the room was Joongki, Aaron, Jong Suk, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon.

 

"I'm going to take them home. I don't think they should be in school right not." Aaron told Joongki.

"Good idea." Joongki said. "I'll go talk to the boss to see what's going on. I think it's funny that you got fired for a scandal. It usually doesn't bother them. This reminds me of when Hyun Bin was here."

 

Joongki left.

 

"I think we go to your house then talk." Aaron said to Jonghyun. "You need to know about some one. Things are getting out of hand."

When they arrived to the house Aaron sat them all down on the couch and looked at them all seriously. "I think we should tell about Sekyung to them.." Aaron whispered to Jong Suk.

 

Jonghyun was keeping his distance from Seungyeon and Jong Suk and sat far away from them as he was still upset about the photos he had seen.

 

"Please listen to what I have to say." Aaron said looking at Jonghyun. Jonghyun just stared down at the floor without a word.

 

"All this what happened, it's not Seungyeon and Jong Suk's fault. None of it.." Aaron started.

"And how can you prove it? You are not them.. you can't know what happened." Jonghyun snapped and glared at Seungyeon and Jong Suk. "Seungyeon, what really happened last night? Tell me! What did you do last night?!" he yelled.

 

Seungyeon played with her fingers. "Nothing happened with Jong Suk, please believe me. I didn't even see him last night at the show... there were some people who told me to follow but then they told me to wait and I... then I... I just woke up the next morning in a hotel room. I don't even know what happened.. I don't remember. " she said trying to hold her tears back.

 

"Me too. After the show I talked with the boss and he told me to drink something... then I woke up the next morning too.... I... I think they set us up..." Jong Suk said clenching his fists. "I only thought he drugged me and slept with me again but maybe he didn't.. just set us up..." Jong Suk mumbled but his mumbles were loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

"What? Who slept with you and drugged you?" Aaron frowned.

"No one." Jong Suk said quickly.

Everyone stared at him suspiciously for a while before Aaron spoke again. "Anyway.. I also think they were set up. Also that insident with Seungyeon on the fashion show.. I think it was all the doings of one person. One person who is really close to us.. or at least pretends to be."

 

"What? Who?" Seungyeon asked.

Aaron glanced at Jong Suk. "Sekyung."

 

"SEKYUNG!!!" Jonghyun and Seungyeon exclaimed in unison.

"No.. why would she..? Sekyung?" Seungyeon shook here head in misbelief.

 

"Don't be misleaded Seungyeon. Sekyung doesn't really want to be your friend, but she only wants to hurt you... so she can get you away from Jonghyun." Jong Suk said.

"Away from Jonghyun?" Seungyeon frowned.

 

"The reason for her to do this is simple. She likes Jonghyun. And because Seungyeon is there to block her from getting him, she did this. " Aaron said.

"When Sekyung really wants something she makes sure she also gets it, in any way possible. There was one student here before, really talented guy Hyunbin.. but because of Sekyung he was forced to leave, just like you guys now."

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun stared at Aaron trying to process all the information that was just given them.

 

Sekyung did all this to get rid of me... because she liked Jonghyun.. Seungyeon looked down shocked and sad.

 

Aaron then turned to look at Jong Suk. "What were you talking about earlier... did someone force you to sleep with them? You were talking about some man? And those bruises on your body.. did someone you?"

 

Jong Suk looked away from him, not saying anything.

 

"Tell me! This is important... if someone did you, we need to inform about this. Don't stay silent like this if someone did something to you. We can't just let him get away with it so easily! You are my friend, I care about you.. so tell us what happened." Aaron said looking firmly at Jong Suk.

Jong Suk faked a smile. "I'm fine. Let's not talk about that. Let's talk about-"

"You're not fine!" Jonghyun raised his voice. "That night you were a complete mess when I saw you. Why can't you hell him? I don't even know the full story."

Jong Suk was shocked at Jonghyun yelling at him. "Why are you yelling? I thought you hated me a second ago."

"I did but that's because I didn't know I was the target and you two where the victims." Jonghyun stood up. "Now don't try to change the subject on me. I walked with Key out of hell and I'm going to walk you out of it too."

"Who's Key?" Jong Suk and Aaron asked.

"His brother." Seungyeon replied. "But what does Key have to do with anything?"

"He was by his PE teacher, which is why I knew something was wrong when I went to your house that day." Jonghyun said.

 

Suddenly Jonghyun remembered something about the day he visited Jong Suk at night. When Seungyeon came to the house Jong Suk had given Seungyeon an apology from the Zica Magazine. When Zica was holding their show Jong Suk had freaked out and refused to let anyone go with him.

 

"Yah Lee Jong Suk," Jonghyun went over to Jong Suk and stared into his eyes. "You getting wouldn't have anything to do with Zica Magazine would it?"

Jong Suk's eyes widened for a moment then Jong Suk replied. "No why would it."

"Lies." Jonghyun said. "You can't lie to me. Your eyes widened for a second. Tell me the truth."

 

Everyone stared at Jong Suk. Jong Suk looked around and fell under the pressure.

 

"Fine I'll tell you. Just don't tell anyone please." Jong Suk begged and they all nodded.

 

Jong Suk began his story. "That day you went to the fair I went to Zica to get an apology. He told me that if I slept with him he'd give it to me. At first I told him no and tried to leave, but he took out Jonghyun's picture and said that he'd call you up and do who knows what to you." Jong Suk let out a breath. "I agreed and let myself get dirty so that you wouldn't have to. After he finished using me he gave me the apology and told me to do the show. If I didn't do the show he'd call Jonghyun and wreck havoc."

 

Jong Suk finished and buried his head in his knees afraid to look up. Everyone was shocked and didn't know what to day.

 

Jonghyun sat by Jong Suk and hugged him. "Thank you."

Jong Suk looked up innocently at Jonghyun. "You're not going to yell at me saying I was stupid and stuff?"

Jonghyun smiled and shook his head. "You know it. Besides only a true friend would do that."

 

Jong Suk let out a breath of relief.

 

"However." Jonghyun started. "Next time you need to tell us okay."

"Yeah we're your friends." Aaron said. "I can't believe you could tell me your gay secret but not his. I'm hurt." Aaron feigned a hurt expression.

"Jong Suk, thank you." Seungyeon bowed 90 degress.

Jong Suk looked around at his friends. "Mianhe."

 

They all smiled.

 

"Now we know your story things fit more in." Aaron said.

"What?" Jong Suk said.

"Zica is under Sekyung's control. Isn't she the one who brought the magazine to our attention in the first place?" Aaron said.

"Right." Jong Suk looked up. "She also was the one who showed it to us."

"That means that she brought the reporters to the show, which means she knew about Seungyeon's act that day." Aaron said.

"You mean she's behind it all? My kidnapping, Jong Suk's , our scandal, and the magazine." Seungyeon grabbed Jonghyun's arm in shock.

 

Seungyeon looked at her hand and tried to pull back thinking that Jonghyun was still mad at her. Jonghyun took her hand and fixed it back on to his arm. Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun then faced Jong Suk and leaned on Jonghyun.

 

"I think it's better that they leave then." Jonghyun stated. "You two should go back to Korea and stay there. I don't want more harm to you two. You've been through enough for me. I'll stay here and try to figure out how to go back."

"What?" Jong Suk and Seungyeon said at the same time.

"He's right. It's safer. Don't get a return ticket back. I know you were planing to." Aaron looked at Jong Suk, who looked down.

"You are a talented model Jong Suk, I know that you will get a lot of offers in Korea.. this place is not all there is." Aaron said and patted Jong Suk's shoulder.

 

Jong Suk didn't say anything.

 

"Anyway.. I need to go. Bye." Aaron said and headed out the door. Jong Suk stood inside for a moment then headed to the door too silently.

 

Seungyeon felt bad looking at Jong Suk.. she knew she would be okay even if she never got to model again because modeling had not been her dream in the first place. But for Jong Suk it was really important, he really wanted to be a model but now would have to go back to Korea.

 

Seungyeon ran after Jong Suk stopping him. She didn't want to let him be alone right now.

 

"Wait, Jong Suk, if you want to you can stay here for the night?" Seungyeon suggested.

"Here? Well I don't want to bother.." Jong Suk said and glanced at Jonghyun.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun.

 

"Stay.. it won't bother." Jonghyun smiled.

"Really?" Jong Suk asked. Jonghyun and Seungyeon nodded.