What's That All About?

Map to My Heart

Seungyeon walked to the love note wall after writing her love note and placed it on the wall. Jonghyun walked to the wall soon after and put his note beside Seungyeon's.

 

"What did you write?" Jonghyun asked her.

"Secret." Seungyeon smiled and poked his tummy gently.

"Okay, mine is a secret then too." Jonghyun said.

"I think it's better keep what we wrote a secret because if we know, the magic of the whole love note wall will disappear." Seungyeon said.

"What magic? No one said it was any magic wall, just love notes tourists left behind." Jonghyun grinned.

"Hey, can't you just let me imagine it's a magic wall, because it looks like one" Seungyeon pouted.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon gently. "Araso, it's a magic wall then."

 

Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun and looked at the wall.

 

"Jonghyun, Seungyeon! Come here!" Keiko yelled to them.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon walked to the others.

 

There was one of the employees standing there talking about something.

"They want us to pose in some photos to their new guidebook because we are models and they saw many couples among us too. After we are done here, we will go to one museum." Keiko explained.

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun nodded and listened how the people were talking in italian.

"You understand anything?" Seungyeon asked Jonghyun who was listening carefully trying to understand italian.

"Maybe like 5% of it." Jonghyun smirked.

"Still better than me, I can maybe understand 1%." Seungyeon giggled.

 

"They have all the Romeo and Juliette suits and dresses too for us to wear." Mirai said smiling.

 

----------------------------------------

 

After some time they were all dressed in the costumes.

 

Jonghyun and Seungyeon were a couple, Krystal and Doojoon a couple, Ariel and Aaron a couple, Yama-chan and Mirai a couple.. they all were to act as Romeo and Juliette in different places around the area.

 

Vikki, Joon, Keiko, Miura and Jong Suk had other roles.

 

First Ariel and Aaron were to pose by Juliette's balcony. Everyone watched how Ariel stood on the balcony while Aaron was under it acting like he was lovesick Romeo who was looking up to her. The employee snapped photos excitedly.

 

"I wanted to do this scene, it looks so romantic." Krystal said.

"Me too." Mirai said.

"We just put some love notes on the wall together.." Krystal sighed.

"Hey, it's going to be the best photo in the whole guidebook." Doojoon nudged Krystal.

 

After Aaron and Ariel were done with their photos, it was Joon's and Jong Suk's turn to pose by the Juliette statue.

"They shouldn't have let Joon do such a scene, he will just overdo it." Vikki sighed as she watched the two boys.

 

"Yah, remember that the statue is just for getting good luck Joon! Don't overdo it or all the tourists will get the wrong idea about what to do with the statue!!" Vikki yelled to Joon.

"I know, I know!" Joon snapped.

 

Everyone else had posed in various places except Seungyeon and Jonghyun. They were assigned to have photos of the scene where Romeo and Juliette died.

 

"Remember to act sad." Miura reminded them as they took their positions. Seungyeon laid down as if she was dead while Jonghyun was on his knees looking sadly at her.

 

"Imagine like Seungyeon really died." Yama-chan said.

Jonghyun thought about that in his mind and the thought about Seungyeon being dead felt too horrible to him that he really shed some tears as he looked at her. His tears fell on Seungyeon's face.

 

Seungyeon felt them. Wow, Jonghyun sure is good at this.

 

Jonghyun then took the little bottle that was given to him and acted as if he drank the poison to kill himself while the employee took the photos.

 

Jong Suk felt a sting in his heart when he watched Jonghyun act the scene.

I hope he never has to face something like this in real life... he has to be happy.

 

After Jonghyun it was Seungyeon's turn to mourn and act as she killed herself with a dagger.

 

"Be careful with that Seungyeon, don't really stab yourself with it." Joon yelled.

"I won't." Seungyeon yelled back and took the pose. She tried to get the sad kind of feeling back but Joon's comment had ruined the mood so she couldn't get the scene look as tragic as Jonghyun had.

 

"Okay, thank you all. We are done." the employee said smiling. "You were really good, it's an honour that we got to work with you like this."

"No problem, it was fun." Keiko smiled.

"Can you send us those photos?" Krystal asked.

"Of course, just give me your e-mail." the employee said.

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun got up from the ground and followed the others to change their clothes back to normal.

 

Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun as they were walking.

"Jonghyun, if I really died.. what would you do?" she asked silently.

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon closer to himself. "I don't even want to think about such things."

 

Seungyeon nodded. "Oh, by the way, be careful.. I still got the dagger in my hands." she said showing it to Jonghyun.

"You think this is a dagger, Juliet really killed herself with?" Seungyeon tilted her head.

"It's not silly, they probably just bought that from a store or something." Jonghyun said.

"Hmmm... yeah... probably... but I want to think it's an ancient dagger." Seungyeon said.

 

After changing into their regular clothes and saying their thank yous and good byes to the employees everyone stood outside of the building under the roof. It was still raining.

 

"Where are we going next?" Yama-chan asked.

"Palazzo Forti. It's not too far from here." Joon replied.

"What's that?" Krystal asked.

"It's a museum with all the famous paintings and architecture." Vikki replied.

"Let's go!!" Krystal squealed.

 

Everyone paired off under the umbrella and made their way to the museum.

They had spent hours in the museums and walking around the city sightseeing and finally they were all walking towards the train station to go back home. It was already late in the evening.

 

"When is the train going?" Ariel asked.

"We got the tickets for the 9.30 PM train." Vikki said.

"But it's already 9.45!" Doojoon checked the time.

"What?! Let's run!!! Maybe it's still there!" Joon exclaimed.

 

Everyone started running as fast as they possibly could towards the station. They could see the train still there.

 

"HURRY!!" Vikki yelled. Just when they all had reached the train it had already started moving.

"WAIT!!!" Joon and Aaron yelled waving their hands in the air hoping to make the train stop, but it didn't and soon it disappeared completely to the distance.

 

"Aish! Now what?" Doojoon whined.

"We can just wait for the next train right, let's go and buy new tickets." Mirai said pointing at a building.

 

Everyone followed Mirai towards the building but as Jong Suk tried to open the door it was locked.

"Seems like they are already closed." Jong Suk sighed.

"Really?" Vikki tried the door too.

"They will open at 5 AM again... and the next train leaves 5.25" Miura said reading the signs on the wall.

 

"Seems like we have to stay here for the night." Keiko said looking around.

"People are going to be so mad at us, we will have to skip all tomorrow's classes!" Ariel pouted.

"I hope they won't be too mad.." Seungyeon said worried.

 

"Don't worry, they will understand.. let's just explain the situation. It's not a big problem." Miura smiled sligtly. "We just need to think of where to sleep... unless you want to sleep here."

 

"I think I saw some motel there nearby." Yama-chan said.

 

They all walked to the motel but there was no room for them because there were so many of them. They tried to find a place from a few more guesthouses, and cheaper hostels and motels but there was no room so they decided to return back to the station to wait for the morning to come.

 

"It's gonna be quite cold to sleep here, maybe we should just try to stay awake until the train comes, then just sleep on the train." Aaron said looking worried at Ariel who had just short shorts and t-shirt on.

"Should've just taken a jacket like Jong Suk after all.." Doojoon said.

 

"Hey but if the girls are cold, Jong Suk you can share your jacket with everyone, let people take turns to wear it as no one else has one with them." Aaron said looking at Jong Suk.

Jong Suk froze, he didn't want to take it off because everyone would see his bruises if he did so.

 

"I don't think it's a good idea.. my jacket is kinda smelly... just go warm your girl like you did before if your so worried." Jong Suk said looking away.

"Smelly?" Joon walked to Jong Suk and sniffed his jacket. "But it's not.. you can share it!"

"I said no!" Jong Suk snapped and walked away from them.

 

"It's not such a big deal, why can't he share it?" Aaron frowned.

"Just let him be." Jonghyun said and glanced at Jong Suk who had walked furter away.

 

Time passed by slowly as they waited, it was now 3 AM. Some people were walking around, some were sitting and talking or some were sleeping.

 

Seungyeon was sitting at a bench beside Jonghyun who was listening to his ipod again. Seungyeon stared up at the dark night sky.

 

I wonder how Woohyun is doing... he didn't answer his phone in a really long time. I hope nothing happened.

 

Seungyeon took her phone and decided to call Jihyun to ask what Woohyun was doing.

 

"Seungyeon!!!!" Jihyun answered the phone. "Jihyun!!! I miss you!!!" Seungyeon said. "Me toooo!!!" Jihyun said.

"How is it going? Your having fun!?" Jihyun asked.

"Yeah, it's been good. But we are now stuck in a train station because we missed our last train home so we need to stay here the whole night." Seungyeon said.

"Really? Jonghyun is there too?" Jihyun asked.

"Yeah, here beside me. Oh.. I don't think I told you yet but.... guess what?" Seungyeon said trying to sound mysterious.

"What?" Jihyun asked.

"You signed some super awesome contract with some model agency? Or you are famous all over Italy?" Jihyun guessed.

 

"No..." Seungyeon said silently remembering about her humiliation on the fashion show again.

"Then what? Tell me?" Jihyun whined.

"Well... i'm no longer miss single forever." Seungyeon said and glanced at Jonghyun who seemed like he was sleeping.

"What?? Seriously?? Who who who is the lucky guy?? Maybe............. someone whose name starts with the letter J?" Jihyun giggled.

Seungyeon didn't answer.

 

"I'm right aren't I? It's Jonghyun isn't it? You two are dating?" Jihyun was getting excited.

"Yeah." Seungyeon said.

"Yes!!!!!! Finally!!" Jihyun exclaimed.

"What, finally?" Seungyeon muttered.

"Yeah, I always thought you two should be together..." Jihyun giggled. "I'm so happy for you!"

 

"Thanks... well anyway.. I was wondering how Woohyun is doing. He hasn't been picking up my calls at all lately? Is he okay?" Seungyeon asked.

"Woohyun?" Jihyun's voice suddenly got serious.

"Yeah... is there something wrong with him? Why did you say his name like that?" Seungyeon was getting worried.

"Actually Seungyeon... i'm worried about Woohyun." Jihyun said silently.

"Why....?" Seungyeon asked.

"Well... lately, he has been acting strange. He is somehow really distant and doesn't even hang out with Donghae that much thesedays. And he started hanging out with some strange people.. I don't know who they are, he just suddenly started hanging out with them.. I don't think they are good for him. I wish he didn't hang out with them..... and also a few days ago Woohyun... he was in jail." Jihyun explained about Woohyun.

 

"JAIL!!!!!" Seungyeon exclaimed shocked. Jonghyun beside her woke up too and stared at Seungyeon.

"Yeah... he was caught trying to break in some jewelry shop one night, so he got to jail for a few days.. I thought he would have had to stay there longer but some of his new friends helped him get out quickly. So I think it's all because of his new friends that he did this.... i'm really worried... and afraid he might do something stupid like this again. Woohyun really hasn't been himself lately.. Seungyeon, did you perhaps tell him that you date Jonghyun already? I don't want to ruin your happiness or anything, just wondered.. because he seemed to like you too." Jihyun said.

 

"Yeah... I told Woohyun about me and Jonghyun. You think that because of us, he is now like this?" Seungyeon asked.

"Who knows? He won't really talk with us thesedays either.." Jihyun sighed. "But don't worry too much about this Seungyeon.. just enjoy your time in Italy and with Jonghyun. I'm sure Woohyun will be back to normal soon."

"I really hope so..." Seungyeon said silently.

"Anyway, I got to go now. Talk to you later!" Jihyun said.

"Bye!" Seungyeon said and hung up.

 

Seungyeon sighed as she put her phone back to her pocket.

Is Woohyun like this because of me and Jonghyun? I hope he doesn't get himself into any more trouble..

 

"What's that all about? Who is in jail?" Jonghyun frowned.

"Woohyun was a few days ago.. he tried to rob some jewelry shop." Seungyeon said staring at the ground.

"Woohyun's in jail?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon. "Why?"

"He started hanging out with the wrong people since I told him I was going out with you." Seungyeon explained. "Maybe we should go back and check on him."

"Go where?" Joon jumped in the conversation.

 

Seungyeon began to explain to Joon and Jonghyun silently stared at the ground.