Street Boy Meets Fairy

Map to My Heart

Joongki came back after about 45 minutes. "Sorry, took me longer than I thought. Follow me, I will show you around"

Jonghyun, Seungyeon, Krystal and Doojoon followed.
He lead them along the hallway. There were rooms on each side of it that looked like classrooms.

"Here you will have normal school classes, so you don't have to worry about your studies. The normal classes are normally from 8AM to 1PM.. after that you will have your modeling classes that usually last till about 6PM or 8PM, it depends on the day. But on Fridays you won't have normal classes at all, only modeling, so then you can go home earlier.. usually around 3PM. Then on Saturdays the ones that are the most skilled or have most experience will have a chance to go to fashion shows or meet some people who might want them to be their model and like that they might earn some money while they study also. Also you guys might become those people, just work hard.... and Sundays are usually free." Joongki explained about their schedules.

"So, what are we doing today?" Krystal asked.

"Today, we need to make you your portfolios. So let's go down and take some photographs." He lead them back downstairs. As they were on their way there, Joongki called some of the other students to come along.

"You will each have your pair from the older students for this photoshoot. They will all guide you." Joongki said.

"Seungyeon, your partner for today will be Haruma."
Haruma walked to Seungyeon. Seungyeon smiled at him a little.

"Sekyung, you will be with Jonghyun."
Sekyung smiled brightly, she was glad she was chosen to be with Jonghyun.

"Then... Jong Suk, you will be with Krystal."
Jong Suk nodded and walked beside Krystal. Doojoon glared at Jong Suk. "Joongki hyung, couldn't I and Krystal take the photos together." Doojoon asked feeling uncomfortable to let Krystal take photos with another guy.

"Sorry, but you all need someone with more experience today." Joongki said.
Krystal smiled a little seeing her jealous boyfriend.

"And for you Doojoon, you will be paired with Ariel today." Joongki said and looked at them all. "Good, now let's go make your first portfolios."

They walked back downstairs where the photoshoot place was.

A photographer walked to them all.
"Nice too meet you. Because this is your first photoshoot, your concept will be innocence. Or it's official name is "Street boy meets a fairy" You are still really inexperienced about all this so it fits you all well. As you pose, try to look as fresh and pure as you can, but don't overdo it. Just be natural."

Seungyeon had hard time understanding what her said but just nodded.

"Now go there and get your clothes changed and hair and make up made too." Joongki pointed. They all walked to a corner where some stylists and make up artists were waiting.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." one woman introduced.
"Girls this way.. boys that way.. " she smiled.

After a while of working with their clothes, make up and hair they were ready.

The girls were now wearing light white dresses, and had some glitter on the corner of their eyes, making them look like fairies.

The boys where wearing old style clothes, making them look like little boys from the 20's or 30's.

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon for a moment amazed, his heart pounding slightly faster. So beautiful..

He just stared at her for a moment when Sekyung walked to him.
"We are the first one's to take the photos." she said leading Jonghyun.

"Oh.. okay.." Jonghyun said. Ahh.. I shouldn't be like this! I need to forget her.
Jonghyun then focused his eyes on Sekyung, trying to forget about the sight of Seungyeon.

"Hahaha.. you are so cute, like that!!!" Krystal giggled as she watched Doojoon.
".... aish, I'm not suited to such innocent photoshoots." Doojoon mumbled. "But for you it's perfect... I don't even wanna think about, if we start doing some y photoshoots..." he said.

"It's just work baby nothing else." Krystal smiled and kissed Doojoon.

"Is this your first photoshoot?" Haruma asked Seungyeon in english.
"Yes." Seungyeon said shyly.
"It's my first photoshoot too." he said.
"What?" Seungyeon was surprised as she had thought he had more experience.
"I mean.... it's my first photoshoot with you." Haruma smirked.
"O-oh..." Seungyeon said.
"I am the street boy Haruma who meets the fairy... Se- Seungyeon, was it Seungyeon?" Haruma asked.
"Yes. My name is Seungyeon." Seungyeon said blushing a little bit.

Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun and Sekyung who had just started taking the photos. Jonghyun holding Sekyung's waist while Sekyung had her hand on Jonghyun's cheek.

Jonghyun already looks so natural when he poses. Seungyeon thought as she looked at him.
"Get closer." The photographer told Jonghyun, who complied without struggles. "Next shot is... hmm." The photographer put his hand to his chin.
"Delivery." A man came in handing the photographer a magazine then left.
The photographer glanced at the magazine. "Joongki."

Joongki went to the photographer. The looked through a few pages. Joongki took the magazine.

"This is you right?" Joongki asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun looked at the front page. The cover was of Jonghyun kissing Seungyeon. Seungyeon blushed madly when she saw that. Sekyung jealously looked at the magazine then Seungyeon.

"This is you right? You're also in these pages with Seungyeon and Krystal." Joongki said. Doojoon flew over next to Joongki to see the pictures as Joongki flipped through the magazine revealing pictures from the park and fair.

"Yes. That's me and them." Jonghyun replied.

Joongki smiled then went to take to the photographer.

Doojoon went up to Krystal. "You and he looked like a real couple. You were so close together."
"Don't be jealous baby." Krystal kissed Doojoon's cheek. "It was only work, besides we didn't have a kiss scene unlike Seungyeon."
"They made us do it." Seungyeon blushed like crazy.
"Hey, don't worry. You hardly have kiss scene's in modeling. Usually actors do it. We just model." Haruma put a hand on Seungyeon's shoulder.
"But when we do kiss you have to pretend that the guy's your lover." Jong Suk added. "In that picture he looked like he passionately cared for you, while you looked nervous. I think that's why there was a small glare of sunlight on your face."
"Be nice Jong Suk. She's new." Ariel reminded Jong Suk.
"It's good to know for the future." Jong Suk shrugged.

While everyone was talking about the pictures Sekyung stood jealously by Jonghyun waiting for the photographer and Joongki to stop talking. She felt like Jonghyun and herself could do a better kiss scene then he and Seungyeon.

"Why don't we do an Angel's Kiss for the next shot." Sekyung suggested.
"Sounds like a great idea. Usually newbies can't pull it off but he seems like he can. Let's try." The photographer said. "Jonghyun lay down on the floor. Sekyung hover over him. When I say down, you slowly lower yourself for the kiss."
"What kind of kiss? Intimate, peck?" Sekyung asked.
"Try both. We'll do it twice. Start with peck." The photographer positioned his camera. "Hold until I say stop."

Jonghyun laid down like he was told. Despite not wanting to kiss Sekyung he wanted to complete the job. He acted as he was told and pretended that she was his lover.

As the scene changed from the peck to the intimate Jonghyun grew nervous. Pretend you're like Woohyun and be a player. Or pretend that she's Seungyeon.

Sekyung's lips touched Jonghyun and he acted on his part. He kissed her deeply. As they kissed Jonghyun could tell that she wasn't for him. Her lips weren't as smooth and nice as Seungyeon's. Seungyeon's kiss was more soft and gentle then Sekyung's. The longer they kissed the more he compared her kiss to Seungyeon's. He was beginning to feel the pain as he kept thinking about his kiss with Seungyeon. Jonghyun began to wish for the kiss to end.
The photographer noticed that Jonghyun wasn't comfortable doing the kiss scene.

"Wait, stop." the photographer said. Jonghyun and Sekyung broke the kiss and looked at the photographer. "Jonghyun, you are rushing this too much and it looks somehow too forced.. try to get more passion. Try to get the same kind of passion you had in the kiss scene with Seungyeon before in that magazine. Remember to take things slow, try to relax... " he guided.

Jonghyun nodded then laid back down. He really tried to get the right feeling he needed and kissed Sekyung again, this time slower.. but to the photographer it still seemed too forced.

Seungyeon watched how Jonghyun was there doing the kiss scene, she somehow felt uncomfortable seeing that so she sat down to read a magazine while she waited for her turn.

"You won't be doing any kiss scenes, with anyone else but me then.. okay? I am your only lover." Dojoon said holding Krystal close to him.
"I know you are my only lover, but what if... they make me have a kiss scene.." Krystal said teasing Doojoon.
"Then I will make sure I'm the only model here. I will chase everyone else away so no one else can have a kiss scene with you!" Doojoon said.

The photographer tried to get the pictures where Jonghyun would look natural kissing Sekyung but it didn't work out. He tapped his chin for a while then called Seungyeon.

"I know you both are newbies but I want to try how the kiss would work out if we replace Sekyung with Seungyeon. Now Jonghyun lacks the passion.. and because in the magazine he seemed to have the perfect kind of emotions with Seungyeon, then maybe it would work better between you two." the photographer suggested.

Seungyeon understood only half of what the photographer told but she could hear the word, kiss.
"Kiss?" Seungyeon asked shocked.

Sekyung glared at Seungyeon for a moment then turned to the photographer. "But don't you think she will be too nervous, you saw the magazine.. I don't think she is ready."

"It doesn't matter if Seungyeon is nervous because this is a portfolio for Jonghyun.. and what is important is how Jonghyun looks like. The clients will only pay attention on Jonghyun's expressions when they look at his portfolio, not his partner's. So now it's important to get the best kind of pictures for Jonghyun, so I think we should try that out. After the kiss scene you can come back and pose with Jonghyun, because in the other scenes you were doing great." the photographer told Sekyung.

"Fine then, though I don't think there will be much difference." Sekyung shrugged and walked away.

"So Seungyeon, please go to Jonghyun. Don't be nervous.." the photographer said.

"Go.. there?" Seungyeon said with her low-levelled English and stared at Jonghyun.
Jonghyun was staring at Seungyeon, knowing how uncomfortable she must've felt.
"It's okay, I can do it with Sekyung." Jonghyun said.

"Let's just try this once.. if it doesn't work out, then we will change back to Sekyung." the photographer said leading Seungyeon to Jonghyun.

Seungyeon glanced at all the people who were taking photos, she didn't dare to say no because it was her first day and she also wanted Jonghyun to have good photographs to his portfolio. She nervously walked to Jonghyun..

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon. "You know, if it's uncomfortable for you.. we can just say no..." he said to her.
"But your portfolio... I don't want to ruin it... if I don't help." Seungyeon mumbled.
"You wouldn't ruin it.. I-" Jonghyun said but the voice of the photographer cut him.

"Please lay down like before Jonghyun." he ordered.
Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon one last time. "You really sure?" he whispered.
"I.. guess.." Seungyeon said.

"Please stop talking." the photographer told them.

Jonghyun slowly laid down. Even though his mind kept telling him how he shouldn't do the scene because that way it would be harder for him to forget about his feelings for her... but on the other hand he really wanted to kiss her, his heart was beating fast from anticipation to do so.

"Now Seungyeon, hover over him slowly." the photographer said.
Seungyeon took a deep breath and slowly started moving closer to Jonghyun. She remembered the happening they had had in the kitchen before...

This isn't misleading Jonghyun right.. just simply doing our work...that's all..

Soon their lips met. Seungyeon felt Jonghyun's soft lips in hers, her heart was beating like crazy. She felt awkward and shy that people were looking at them and taking photos while they were kissing but she tried her best to ignore them.
Jonghyun felt 100% more nervous with Seungyeon, but his body just moved on its own. His hand slowly went to her neck.

"It's good. Keep it up." The photographer said smiling.
"What?!" Sekyung burst out causing everyone, but Seungyeon, Jonghyun, and the photographer to look at her. "How can he do better with her than me?"
"Relax." Jong Suk told her.
"They are friends maybe he's more comfortable with her." Haruma also told her.
"Ugh." Sekyung stormed out of the room, slamming the door.