Yeo Woon

Map to My Heart

As Seungyeon was unconcious she had a dream. Similar to what she had seen before dating Jonghyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungyeon was in middle of an empty field. It was really windy, she felt as if she would fly away with the wind any time, she was shivering from cold.

 

"Where is everyone?!" Seungyeon yelled but could only hear the echo coming from her own voice.

Seungyeon let out a sigh, she felt really lonely. She turned her head around when she saw a beautiful bright light shining in the distance.

 

A smile spread on her face. She really wanted to go to that light so she started walking slowly towards it. It was hard for her to walk because of the wind but she felt determined to go to that light.

 

But as she was walking she suddenly heard a voice, it sounded like a baby was crying really far away. Seungyeon stopped and looked back but saw nothing.

She tilted her head but then turned towards the beautiful light again and continued walking towards it.

Suddenly there was a really strong breeze, Seungyeon almost fell down. She then took a few steps forwards when she heard something familiar from the distance.

 

"SEUNGYEON!!!"

 

Seungyeon listened to the voice she heard. She really liked it so she stopped to listen for a while but then started heading to the light again.

 

"I'm here!" she heard the voice shouting in the distance again.

 

"Don't leave me!" the voice echoed to Seungyeon really loudly now.

Seungyeon tilted her head. "Jonghyun?"

 

She turned around and took a few steps towards the voice of Jonghyun's, away from that bright light.

 

"I'm here~!" Jonghyun's voice yelled to her again.

A smile spread on her face and she took more steps towards the voice. She then saw Jonghyun's figure standing far away, he was waving at her.

 

Seungyeon started running to him but after a while she stopped again. She looked at the light again. She suddenly didn't know where she wanted to go. One part of her wanted to go to that beautiful light but the other part of her wanted to go to Jonghyun.

Curiosity got the better of Seungyeon and she slowly turned towards the light. She took a few steps toward the light when she heard the crying of a baby. Slowly she turned towards the sound. There she saw Jonghyun holding a baby in his arms.

 

"Our son needs you." Jonghyun whispered sadly. "I need you."

"Our son?" Seungyeon asked.

 

Jonghyun nodded. A smile crept on Seungyeon's face. She was going to have a son with Jonghyun.

 

Seungyeon started walking towards Jonghyun. As she got closer she saw a sickly, and pale wolf, ready to attack, standing between them. The wolf snarled at Seungyeon. Frightened she ran away towards the light leaving Jonghyun and the child.

 

"Don't leave me." Jonghyun pleaded as Seungyeon ran.

"I'm sorry." Seungyeon whispered with her back turned toward him.

 

Seungyeon was now at the light. She felt a sense of warmth coming from inside the light. Seungyeon looked inside she found people comfortably sitting around and talking, happily. Seungyeon longed to join them.

 

Seungyeon was about to take a step forward into the light when a winged figure dressed in white stopped her.

 

"You can't come in here yet." The figure told her.

"Why not?" Seungyeon asked.

"You can't come until the wolf finishes him." The figure replied looking behind her.

"Finishes?" Seungyeon asked.

 

Seungyeon turned around trying to see what the figure was looking at. She saw the wolf attacking Jonghyun as he fiercely protected his son. Jonghyun was badly injured, but he looked like he wasn't going to stop protecting his son.

 

"You need to stop this and save him!!" Seungyeon exclaimed grabbing the figure's shoulders.

"I can't. I'm sorry, I don't have that power." The figure told her. "When this is done you may enter."

 

Seungyeon glanced back at Jonghyun. Jonghyun was now prone and covering his son. He no longer could stand, but refused to let the wolf touch his son.

 

"I can't wait. He's dying." Seungyeon told the figure.

 

Seungyeon ran towards Jonghyun. Just as she reached him the wolf turned towards her. The wolf ran at Seungyeon. Jonghyun reached over to try protect Seungyeon, but he couldn't move.

 

Seungyeon stood frozen in her spot she couldn't move. She was scared, but just as the wolf was about to attack her she kicked the wolf. The wolf whimpered a bit, but returned to attack her. Seungyeon continued to kick the wold until it disappeared.

 

Seungyeon went over to the injured Jonghyun. She got on her knees next to him. Jonghyun had tears in his eyes as he looked at Seungyeon happily. Seungyeon grazed her hands over his wounds before making her way to his face. Wiping his tears she leaned in to kiss Jonghyun.

 

The figure had been watching Jonghyun protect his son. It watched Seungyeon protect Jonghyun. It had also watched Seungyeon requite with Jonghyun with a kiss.

 

"You both don't belong here yet." The figure smiled.

 

The figure opened it's wings and revealed it's golden halo. It waved it's hand and disappeared with the light.

 

As Seungyeon smiled at Jonghyun, she looked at her son and his face. She leaned into kiss her son. As she did a bright light blinded her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungeon's hospital room was dark and only light by the moon light. It was filled with soft snores. Donghae and Jihyun fell asleep on each other sitting on the couch. Key had fallen asleep on the empty bed. Jong Suk slept on the chair leaning on the empty bed. Woohyun was asleep on the chair by the window. The small clear baby crib was filled with the delicate snore of the sleeping newborn. Jonghyun sat in his wheel chair holding Seungyeon's hand. Tears stained his sleeping face as he had been crying in his sleep.

 

Seungyeon opened her eyes slowly. She felt a weight on her hand. She looked over and saw Jonghyun. Why am I on the bed and not him?

 

She glanced over that the unfamiliar room. She saw her friends sleeping, so she smiled, but she noticed a contraption she had never saw before sitting right next to her. She leaned over to look at it, but couldn't see anything inside as it was a bit far away from her.

 

Seungyeon felt something wet on her hand and looked at her hand. A new tear fell from Jonghyun's eye and landed on her hand.

 

"Don't leave me." Jonghyun mumbled in his sleep.

She wiped his tear. "I won't."

 

Jonghyun's eyes fluttered open. He sat up stared at Seungyeon as she stared back.

 

"I missed you." Jonghyun whispered. "I thought you were going to leave me and I was scared."

 

Jonghyun got off his wheel chair and kissed Seungyeon.

 

"Don't leave me again." He hugged her.

Seungyeon hugged him back tighter. "I was scared. I dreamed that a wolf was attacking you and that you were going to die."

"I'm not going to die." Jonghyun squeezed. "I'm staying right here by you."

 

Jonghyun pulled away. Seungyeon looked at him and he looked back. Suddenly a gurgling noise came from the contraption that was new to Seungyeon.

 

"What's in there?" Seungyeon asked.

"Curious? You want to see?" Jonghyun asked.

 

Seungyeon nodded. Jonghyun kissed her cheek and stood up to get what was in the contraption. Jonghyun held his son and brought him to Seungyeon.

 

"This is our son that you bravely brought into the world." Jonghyun sat by her. "Want to carry him?"

 

Seungyeon just smiled. She couldn't think of words. Jonghyun placed the baby in her arms. Seungyeon instinctively cuddled with the sleeping baby.

 

"He's beautiful." Seungyeon couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Just like you." Jonghyun said watching Seungyeon carry their child.

"What's his name?" Seungyeon asked.

"He doesn't have one yet. I was waiting for you." Jonghyun replied.

Seungyeon smiled and gently their baby's head. She was so amazed to see him there finally just like Jonghyun was.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon and their baby smiling warmly. Now he just fully started feeling happiness, now that Seungyeon was awake.

 

I have a family now. My very own family..

 

Seungyeon glanced out the window, she saw the moon on the sky.. it was making everything look so magical and beautiful.

 

"Your first night in this world is so pretty" Seungyeon smiled looking at the baby again. "Our ......." Seungyeon stopped for a moment to think.. "our Yeo Woon's first night."

 

"Yeo Woon?" Jonghyun looked at her.

Seungyeon nodded. "Is it okay that we name him Yeo Woon? I really like it and it suits him I think."

 

"Yeo Woon..." Jonghyun repeated the name then placed his hand on his son's head. "Sure. He will be called Yeo Woon."

 

"Can I hold him for a while?" Jonghyun asked. Seungyeon nodded and gave Yeo Woon to Jonghyun.

 

"Kim Yeo Woon!! Come to appa!!" Jonghyun cooed to his son while he held him in his arms.

 

Seungyeon couldn't stop smiling neither could Jonghyun. They both couldn't stop being amazed by their own child they now had.

 

"I think we should let him sleep now." Seungyeon said. Jonghyun nodded and got up to take him back to the crib but Seungyeon stopped him to look at their son once again.

"Good night Yeo Woon~" Seungyeon whispered and kissed Yeo Woon's forehead gently.

 

After putting the baby back to sleep Jonghyun sat back beside Seungyeon. Seungyeon tapped her bed. "Come here, beside me. Let's sleep together here." she said.

 

Jonghyun got up and laid down beside Seungyeon facing her. Seungyeon put covers over both of them.

 

"You should rest, you must be tired. How are you feeling?" Seungyeon asked.

 

"You are much more tired than me.. don't worry about me, i'm fine." Jonghyun said.

 

"If you fall asleep again.. you are not going to leave me right?" Jonghyun asked, he was still afraid that something might happen to Seungyeon as the doctor had said that he wasn't sure if Seungyeon would survive the night.

 

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon as if she would disappear from him any moment, he put his arms tightly around her.

 

Seungyeon looked into Jonghyun's eyes gently. "Why would I leave you? I love you... i'm not going anywhere." she whispered.

Jonghyun looked at her then gently kissed her lips and pulled her closer to himself.

 

Slowly they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Waaaa waaaaaa!!!"

 

The whole room woke up to the cries from the newborn baby.

 

"What's that sound?" Donghae muttered wiping his tired eyes.

Woohyun plopped his eyes wide open and ran to the baby. "Is he okay?"

 

Jihyun got up and walked there too. "I think he is just hungry." Jihyun smiled.

"Oh.. just hungry.." Woohyun mumbled.

 

"Give him to me. I will feed him." they suddenly heard Seungyeon's voice.

 

"SEUNGYEON!!!"

Everyone rushed to her. Everyone was really relieved to see her there awake, alive.

 

"Are you okay?! You don't feel hurt anywhere? Can you breath normally, you don't feel dizzy?" Woohyun bombed her with questions.

"I'm fine." Seungyeon said smiling.

"Are you sure?" Woohyun asked still full of worry.

Seungyeon nodded.

 

Woohyun stared at her for a moment. A huge relief filled his whole heart. He hugged Seungyeon tightly. "I... Seungyeon--- I thought-- you were going to.. to die... and I -- it was-- so-- scary-- I--- thank you--- you are here-- you are okay-- thank you so much--" Woohyun sobbed.

 

Seungyeon gently Woohyun's back.

"You really scared us Seungyeon.. i'm so glad you are awake." Jihyun said.

"I'm sorry for making you all so worried.." Seungyeon said hugging Jihyun too. "But if you don't mind, our Yeo Woon seems to be hungry." Seungyeon said.

 

"Yeo Woon?" Jihyun asked.

"Jonghyun had just woke up beside Seungyeon too and sat up. "Yeah, his name is Yeo Woon." he said.

 

Key got up and walked to Yeo Woon. He took him in his arms. "Annyeong, Yeo Woon-ah. It's uncle Key. Let's take you to umma now.."

 

Key took her to Seungyeon. Seungyeon smiled and took her son gently on her arms. "Morning handsome." she chuckled to the baby.

 

"Can you look away for a moment guys?" Seungyeon asked. Everyone looked away and Seungyeon started feeding Yeo Woon.

 

"Full now?" Jonghyun asked peeking at Seungyeon and Yeo Woon. "He is." Seungyeon said kissing Yeo Woon's forehead after she had fed him.

 

Just then the doctor walked in and saw Seungyeon. "You are awake. That is great! And you even found your baby!" the doctor chuckled.

"Yeah, of course I did." Seungyeon smiled.

"We would like to check your conditon now Seungyeon-sshi. So could you all go and wait outside for a moment." the doctor said.

 

Every one went outside while the doctor started checking Seungyeon's condition and the nurse was taking care of Yeo Woon.