The Enemy Might Be Closer Than You Think

Map to My Heart
"Now, be a good little girl okay.. and nothing bad will happen." the man said to Seungyeon.

Seungyeon gulped and nodded.

The man smiled and ruffled Seungyeon's hair a little bit then took a bag, he took a black dress and handed to Seungyeon.

"Wear it." he ordered.

With shaky hands Seungyeon started changing, she looked at the man who was staring at her all the time she was changing. She turned around embarrassed as she took off her t-shirt.

"Turn around." the man ordered when Seungyeon did so.

Seungyeon turned around and changed into the dress as the man was watching her all the time.

Seungyeon was now wearing a really short dress that barely covered her hips and had a really low v-neck, so her bra was shown under it.

The man smirked and walked closer to Seungyeon, he then took scissors from the bag and started cutting the dress, so now it was revealing even more of Seungyeon.

Why is he doing this to me? Seungyeon felt like crying as she watched the man do it. She didn't dare to refuse in any way because she was afraid he would hurt her.

After cutting the dress that now was barely covering anything, he took some make ups and put Seungyeon some make up on. After that he messed up Seungyeon's hair. Seungyeon now looked really trashy, with the revealing dress, heavy make up and messy hair.

"Looks good." the man said as he stared at Seungyeon satisfied. Seungyeon couldn't hold back her tears any longer, and they started falling down her cheeks messing up her make up.
"Stop crying." the man slapped her. Seungyeon gasped and wiped her eyes quickly.

"Good. Big girls shouldn't cry." the man patted Seungyeon's back."Now,follow me. But I swear I'm going to hurt you if you try to escape or scream. Just follow me like a good girl." he said and grabbed Seungyeon's hand and opened the door.

He held Seungyeon tightly in his grip as he led her up, towards the stage where they models where walking. He led Seungyeon backstage from a door that no one usually used.

There was a short break in the fashion show and the models where so busy changing clothes and getting ready that no one noticed Seungyeon and the man arriving backstage.

The man pointed towards the runway behind the curtain. "Now walk there, all the way to the end of the runway, like real models do okay? If you don't then.. you know what will happen."

Seungyeon nodded slightly.

"Now go!" the man pushed Seungyeon to the runway. It had been dark there because it was a break but suddenly all the lights and focused on Seungyeon.

Seungyeon started walking slowly along the runway, her hands shaking from nervousness and embarrassment. She tried to cover herself with her hands as the dress wasn't covering much.

Seungyeon felt like crying again as she walked. Never in her life she had been that embarrassed.

Everyone in the audience stared at Seungyeon.

"Who is she? I don't think this is part of the show?" some people whispered.

For a model who was just starting it was really bad thing to come and interrupt an important show like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun and Jong Suk met outside of the showcase room.

"We should go in and check." Jong Suk said.

Jonghyun nodded and opened the door. Jonghyun and Jong Suk stared at Seungyeon wide-eyed. They immediately ran up to her. The men took off their jackets and covered her. Seungyeon cried and fell limply into Jonghyun's arms.

"I didn't do it. He forced me." Seungyeon cried.

Jong Suk turned around and looked for Sekyung. Sekyung stood by the door smiling madly. She exited the door along with the man who brought Seungyeon to the showcase. Jong Suk immediately ran off, following her.

"Take her off stage." Joongki came onstage. "Bring her to your modeling room."

Jonghyun carried her off stage. Krystal, Doojoon, and the others followed Jonghyun.

"Sorry about that. We'll try and solve the problem." Joongki apologized.

The MC wearily looked at Joongki and continued the show. The director however was very upset. He stood up and left the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened back there?" Krystal asked.
"Someone locked me in the closet.... Later a man came and told me to put on the dress.... H-h-h- he saw me change. He cut the dress and forced me to go onstage. I was scared." Seungyeon cried.

Everyone gasped hearing the story.

Suddenly the door opened. The director stormed into the room and pointed fingers and Seungyeon. He was yelling at her in Italian and talking way too fast for them to understand. Joongki came inside silently behind the director.

"It's not her fault." Jong Suk came into the room and spoke to the director in Italian. Jong Suk was the most skillful in Italian out of all the models.
"She disrupted a show. That's unacceptable." The director said.
"But here's the proof that she didn't do it." Jong Suk handed the director the bag that used to have the torn dress inside. Now the bag had Seungyeon's clothes inside. "It was in a janitor room. Also check the security cameras." Jong Suk handed the director a video. "It wasn't her."

The director mumbled something in Italian then turned to Joongki.

"Teach your kids or you're all going home." The directer glared.
Joongki bowed his head. "Yes sir."

After the director left it was quiet in the room. All that could be heard was Seungyeon's crying.

Aaron walked over to Jong Suk and whispered. "You knew something was going to happen. Spill the information."
Jong Suk looked at Aaron and mouthed "Sekyung."

Aaron gasped then scratched this head. Not again. Last time Sekyung acted like this was 4 months ago. HyunBin was sent back to Korea without a contract although he was the best model out of all of us.

"I think we all should go home before we cause more trouble." Joongki told them. "Jong Suk take them home. After I finish the show I'll go over to your house to talk to you four." Joongki went back to his show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the living room Krystal, Doojoon, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon sat quietly. The other models were also gathered in the room.
Jonghyun held Seungyeon tightly against himself.

"I'm sorry, I was supposed to protect you but I let this happen." he whispered into Seungyeon's ear.
"It's not your fault..." Seungyeon whispered back.

"Does this kind of things happen often here?" Doojoon asked, he was worried something like that might happen to Krystal too.
"Nothing like this ever happened to me." Ariel said.

"That man didn't do anything more to you right? Like... you?" Yama-chan asked.

Seungyeon shook her head and sqeezed Jonghyun's hand tighter, the thought about what had just happened made her still feel scared.

"I swear I will find that man and make him pay for this." Jonghyun said feeling furious about what had happened.
"You know, it might not be just because of that one man... someone might have sent him to do so." Jong Suk hinted about Sekyung.

He wasn't sure if he should tell about Sekyung's doings to him or not.

"Sent him? But what did Seungyeon ever do to anyone here to deserve something like this?" Jonghyun said.
"Yeah, Seungyeon barely knows any people here.. only you guys and the teachers." Krystal added.

"The enemy might be closer than you think..." Jong Suk mumbled.

After a while Joongki came to the house too.He sat down on the couch.

"The boss told me that I shouldn't bring you kids to the shows in a while. And Seungyeon, about the man that was threatening you, we informed about him to the police because what he did is regarded as ual harassment. They are investigating about it but on the tapes the man had covered his face so well that it is hard to see how he looked like." Joongki told them.

"Are you okay now?" Joongki looked at Seungyeon.
"Yeah, better." Seungyeon nodded.

Joongki looked around all the people. "Where is Sekyung by the way, I needed to talk with her too about these things."

Ariel shrugged. "I haven't seen her after the show started."
"Oh, well I guess we can talk tomorrow too." Joongki got up. He then looked at Doojoon, Krystal, Jonghyun and Seungyeon. "Since tomorrow is saturday, remember that there's no normal classes in the morning, just come to modeling classes okay?"

"Yes." they all said in unison.

Time passed and one by one everyone left the house.
Doojoon and Krystal had already went upstairs together while Seungyeon and Jonghyun were watching TV together.

"I didn't get to see you sing..." Seungyeon sighed as she leaned her head on Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon.
"I can just aswell give you private show then." he smiled.
"A private show?" Seungyeon tilted her head.

Jonghyun got up, he took a pen from the table and held it like a microphone in his hand. He cleared his voice and started singing the same song he had sung at the fashion show.
Seungyeon smiled as she watched and listened Jonghyun sing.

Jonghyun finished the song with a bow. Seungyeon clapped her hands and cheered for him.
"That was awesome Jonghyun!!!" Seungyeon said hugging him.
"Thank you." Jonghyun pecked her lips.

They sat back on the couch. On the TV there was just a scene where a woman was running away from someone and screaming. Jonghyun quickly changed the channel.
Seungyeon stared at the screen that now had some childrens show going on.

"Jonghyun.. what if that man comes again? Or what if that man finds out the police are after him and he comes to find me and does something? He said.... he would hurt me if I didn't do as he said." Seungyeon said silently.
"He won't come, I promise." Jonghyun said.
"You can't promise, you never know what happens." Seungyeon said.

"At least I will do my best that you never ever meet that man again." Jonghyun assured her and her hair.

I hope I don't get nightmares about the man... Seungyeon frowned.

It was past midnight and Jonghyun couldn't sleep. Jonghyun stared at the ceiling. He was still thinking about what happened to Seungyeon.

How could you let that happen? It was only your first day with her too. Aish. But who would want to do that to her. If they wanted to see anything they could have her, but why did they make her go on stage. And what did Jong Suk mean by close.

Seungyeon began to roll around in bed. Jonghyun turned to hug her and she stopped squirming.