That Unnie Over There Thinks You're Cute

Map to My Heart

"Wahh, it's huge." Seungyeon looked at the large stack of chocolate chip pancakes. "I don't think I can finish it all."
"One for each of us." Woohyun cut the pancakes into three pieces and put it on his plate and Seungyeon's plate then sat down.
"Thanks." Jonghyun put his pancakes on his own plate.

It became silent as everyone started to eat. Woohyun shoved his mouth with the pancakes. Seungyeon ate like dainty lady.

Suddenly a girl came up to Jonghyun.

"Excuse me. That unnie over there thinks you're cute and wants to talk to you." The girl pointed to the booth across with a 9 girls on it.

Jonghyun looked over at the booth. "Omo. Jessica-sunbae, Sunny-sunbae!" Jonghyun bowed.
"Yah Jonghyun, how come you only say hi to Jessica and Sunny, you know the rest of us." 7 girls pouted.
"Mianhe." Jonghyun bowed.
"That's SNSD!!" Woohyun said excitedly holding on to Seungyeon's shoulders. "How do you know them? They are like the number one girl group in Korea."
"They are my sunbaes from my vocal school. Also Jessica-sunbae is my cousin Jaejoong's ex-girlfriend." Jonghyun told Woohyun.

"How have you been? We haven't talked since two years ago when Jessica and Jaejoong-sunbae invited you over for SM's christmas party." Tiffany said.
"I'm doing good. I've been studying." Jonghyun replied. "You?"
"We've been busy with our schedules. We're on a little break after promoting Hoot." Yuri replied.

"So who are they?" Hyoyeon looked at Woohyun and Seungyeon.
"These are my friends Woohyun and Seungyeon." Jonghyun introduced.
"Hello." Seungyeon and Woohyun nervously bowed.
"Seungyeon-sshi you're very pretty. I love your heels." Seohyun giggled.
"Woohyun-sshi you're very handsome. You must be popular with the girls." Yoona smiled.
"Thank you." Seungyeon bowed.
"Oh, thank you.. but I'm not popular at all with girls... At least not in the way you think... I'm not a player or anything like that... I'm just, yeah sometimes some girls might scream when they see me but that's just..." Woohyun said nervously as he wanted to leave a good impression on SNSD and prove he wasn't a player.

"None of us thought you were a player." Yoona giggled.
"Or are you? Now that you are so hard trying to tell us you are not?" Yuri lifted her eyebrow.
"No- no- no-" Woohyun shook his head feeling embarrassed.

SNSD looked at him a little bit suspiciously.

Seungyeon noticed the looks on their faces.
"Woohyun is not a player... He might be a bit silly at times but he is trustworthy." Seungyeon assured.

"Okay.. by the way Jonghyun, it's been such a long time we saw you. It would be nice if you hang out with us... You can bring your friends with you too." Jessica asked.

Woohyun gazed at Jonghyun hopeful that he would agree.
Please please please Jonghyun please!!

Jonghyun could feel the pressure coming from Woohyun. He felt tempted to tease Woohyun and not go but still he had not seen his sunbaes in a very long time.

"Fine we're coming. Where are you going?" Jonghyun said.

Woohyun looked like his face would rip apart from the too huge grin on his face after hearing Jonghyun's answer.

"We were thinking about going to the spa and relax first then in the evening we might go to a party." Hyoyeon said.

Woohyun's mouth almost dropped wide open when he heard the word spa. Spa! I get to go to the spa with SNSD! Jonghyun is good for something after all.

~~~~~~~~~~

SNSD and Seungyeon were in the dressing room getting ready to go to the Jacuzzi where Woohyun and Jonghyun already were chilling at.

I wish I was pretty like them.. Seungyeon thought and walked to Seohyun. Seungyeon had been thinking about cutting her hair for some time now and because SNSD was so stylish she decided to ask for advice from them.

"Umm.. can I ask you something?" Seungyeon asked.
"Of course what is it?" Seohyun smiled.
"You know, I have been thinking about cutting my hair shorter, what do you think, will it suit me?" Seungyeon asked.

"I think it would look great on you." Seohyun smiled.
"We can take you to our hairdresser if you want to." Taeyeon said.
"Oh really!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Yeah... Hey I think it would be so much fun if we would dress Seungyeon up, and make her look like a celebrity too. We could get you a new haircut, then pick some clothes from our stylist and get your make up done too." Jessica said excited about her idea.
"Yeah, what do you say Seungyeon-sshi!?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ummm..well okay..thank you" Seungyeon said. She knew such an opportunity won't come everyday for her.
"Yay!! You are going to look so gorgeous!!! I mean... you are really pretty now too but let's make you even prettier." Yuri said.

"Let's go and relax in the spa for a moment then let's start Seungyeon-sshi's makeover." Yoona giggled.

Seungyeon smiled at them and followed them.

Jonghyun and Woohyun silently waited for the girls to come out of the dressing room.

"What took you so long?" Jonghyun walked over to the girls.
"Hello~ we are girls." Hyoyeon flipped her hair.
"I know but that was 10 minute longer then usual. Did you bully Seungyeon?" Jonghyun raised a brow.
"Haha funny. We decided to give her a make over after this so we can ruin her beauty." Jessica said sarcastically.
"Sounds good." Jonghyun smiled.
"Alright enough talk. Let's go I need to relax." Yoona pushed through Jonghyun and Jessica.

They all made their way to the co-ed private Jacuzzi. Everyone had their small side conversations. Jonghyun helped each of the girls into the Jacuzzi.

"It feels good. We haven't been able to relax in a while." Yoona relaxed. The SNSD girls each agreed.

"Woohyun-sshi, do you have a girlfriend?" Tiffany suddenly asked.
"No." Woohyun turned his head to the side and blushed.
"He's blushing. He's so cute." The SNSD girls cooed.

Seungyeon looked at Woohyun and mentally agreed with the SNSD girls. She always liked Woohyun when he acted cute.

Jonghyun shook his head. "This isn't awkward at all." He mumbled.

"What about you?" Yuri snapped her attention to Jonghyun. "Do you have a girlfriend?"
"I don't know." Jonghyun replied.
"Come on seriously? How do you not know if you're in a relationship?" Sooyoung exclaimed.
"Are you in one of those friends with benefit relationships?" Sunny asked boldly.
"What? No. I'm not like that." Jonghyun waved his hands.
"Then you're gay?" Seohyun innocently asked.
"No." Jonghyun grew frustrated.

Woohyun and Seungyeon watched SNSD play 100 questions with Jonghyun. Jonghyun grew frustrated, but tried not to show it. Woohyun and Seungyeon were slightly amused with the girls yet were slightly uncomfortable as they knew Jonghyun was referring to Seungyeon.

"Aish. I give up." Jonghyun threw his hands up in the air.
SNSD slightly smirked. "You know we're playing right?"

Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief.

Things slowly began to calm down. Everyone's side conversations began. Woohyun flirted with Yoona and Tiffany, while Sunny and Taeyeon talked with Seungyeon.

"Jessica, I have a question." Jonghyun said softly.
"Sure, tell me." Jessica moved closer to Jonghyun.
"I was offered a modeling job for a magazine. Should I take it?" Jonghyun asked.
"Hmmm." Jessica thought about it.

Seungyeon saw out of the corner of her eye, Woohyun flirting. She turned to head entirely to see Woohyun flirting and Jessica close to Jonghyun talking about something serious. Seungyeon's heart stung a little.

"Seungyeon-sshi, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked Seungyeon, noticing Seungyeon's saddened face.
Seungyeon quickly turned her head back to Taeyeon.
"No-nothing... I just... nothing." Seungyeon shook her head.

"Did we interrupt you guys somehow? You know you three were hanging out together before we came. Maybe you would have wanted to do something else than hang out with us?" Taeyeon asked.

"It's nothing like that. I'm happy I could meet you, I never expected that I would meet SNSD anyway." Seungyeon said smiling trying to hide her saddened face.
"Oh, good. I was getting worried that we ruined something." Taeyeon smiled.

Seungyeon shook her head and glanced towards Jonghyun and Jessica again they were now laughing.

What if Jonghyun changes his heart before I'm ready to make my decision?
"Were Jessica-sshi and Jonghyun close in vocal school?" Seungyeon asked Sunny and Taeyeon.
Sunny nodded. "Yeah, I would say they were pretty close back then. But you seem to be close with Jonghyun also and Woohyun-sshi."

Seungyeon nodded. "Yeah, they both are my close friends."
"Have you ever considered you could date Woohyun or Jonghyun? They are both quite good looking you know." Sunny suddenly asked.
"What? Date them... well... I.." Seungyeon said hesitantly.

That made Taeyeon and Sunny really curious.
"You have, haven't you!!!? Who who who? Woohyun? Jonghyun?" Sunny asked excited.
"Okay, you don't have to answer that, I'm sorry. Then since you are their close friend then tell us, which one do you think is better boyfriend material, Jonghyun or Woohyun?" Taeyeon asked Seungyeon.

"Better boyfriend material?" Seungyeon looked at both Woohyun and Jonghyun.

"I... I think that many girls would like to have someone like Jonghyun as their boyfriend.. and Woohyun, well Woohyun, he doesn't really know all the right things to do and can be childish at times but he really tries hard and he has the ability to brighten up peoples day and he is really..." Seungyeon said.
"So it is Woohyun-sshi. You would choose him over Jonghyun?" Sunny grinned hearing how much Seungyeon was talking about him.

Seungyeon went silent.
"Hey, stop teasing her." Seohyun interrupted the conversation. Seungyeon glanced at Seohyun feeling thankful.
"Let's talk about something else.. or want to go and try that water slide there. I think it would be fun!" Seohyun pointed towards a long water slide further away.

"YAY!!! Let's go!!" Sunny exclaimed.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked when the girls started getting out the Jacuzzi.
"To try out that water slide!" Taeyeon said.

"Woah! Water slide! I want to try too, you girls coming too?" Woohyun exclaimed and looked at Yoona and Tiffany.
"Of course we are!" Tiffany giggled and followed Woohyun and Yoona out the jacuzzi.

"Let's go." Jessica said to Jonghyun. They followed the others to the water slide too.