Jonghyun's Confession

Map to My Heart

Seungyeon took the black cap off her head and looked at it smiling. "Kikwang and I tried a high note battle, the one who hit the highest note won a cap like this... and can you believe.. Kikwang won!! But he was really sweet and gave the cap he won to me. He is really cute! And you know what is amazing, while I was with him, I didn't think about Woohyun even once!"

"Oh..." Jonghyun nodded his head a little bit. How am I able to confess to her, when she is so excited about that new guy? She can't have a crush on him yet right? But if I don't confess now, it is true, that guy might just take her... hwaiting Jonghyun, hwaiting!! Jonghyun tried to encourage himself.

"You okay? You are so quiet." Seungyeon frowned looking at Jonghyun.
"I'm fine don't worry." Jonghyun said.

"Okay. I wonder why Krystal's wish was to put us here together. It would have been much better if she had taken you to meet some of her friends, so you could have met some other girls." Seungyeon said. "She didn't really even ask what your wish was, you should have decided together. What would you have wished for Jonghyun?"

My wish is that you would accept my feelings. Jonghyun replied in his mind.

Their capsule had just reached the top and they could see the beautiful night view.

"Woah! Look! It's so beautiful up here!" Seungyeon exclaimed looking outside, her eyes were sparkling from excitement.
"It is." Jonghyun nodded. Now Jonghyun, say it now! You have waited for so long, you must tell her now! he ordered himself and took a deep breath.

"Seungyeon, actually I don't want to know any new girl.. at least not as more than just a friend." Jonghyun said.

Seungyeon turned to look at Jonghyun surprised. "Really? Why?" Seungyeon asked.

"The girl that I like... I don't want to forget about her. I want her to know how I feel now." Jonghyun said staring straight at Seungyeon.

"Oh.... then it must've been a bad idea that I took you here. If things are like that, I'm sorry for trying to get you together with new girls." Seungyeon said feeling bad.

"It's okay. Maybe it was a good thing after all." Jonghyun said, his heart was beating like crazy now as he knew he should tell her soon about his feelings.

"Well, yeah, at least you got to be a model in that magazine again.. and learned some pottery... and made some new friends at least." Seungyeon said.
Jonghyun nodded.

"So you are going to confess to that girl or?" Seungyeon asked.
Jonghyun nodded. "I have been hiding the fact that I like her for too long already. Even if she likes that other guy, I think that she needs to know about my feelings too."

"When are you going confess to her? When we get back home from here?" Seungyeon asked curious.
"No. Now." Jonghyun answered gazing at Seungyeon.
"Now? How? Your going to call her? You shouldn't do it that way, it's more romantic to just confess to her face to face.. a phone call is not a good idea for confessing." Seungyeon advised Jonghyun.

Jonghyun stayed silent for a moment staring down, then lifted his head back up and looked at Seungyeon.
"I don't need to call her... because.... because... that girl.. she is.. sitting here with me." Jonghyun said finally confessing to her. "Seungyeon, you are the girl that I like. I've liked you for a long time already, but because Woohyun was always there.. I didn't want to bother. Really Seungyeon, to me you are so much more than just a friend."

Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun wide eyed, unable to believe what she had just heard.

Me? Jonghyun likes me. Omo... what to do, what to do, what to do? My feeling was right, there was something different when he looked at me, and Key must've been right, he smiled differently when he looked at me... and now that I think about it.. Jonghyun has always been there for me, when nobody else was.... but I just thought he was like that because he was my friend and cared about me as a friend... omo what to do?

Seungyeon was really confused about what to do or say to Jonghyun as she was so surprised about his confession. She had never expected that to happen, she didn't know what to think about it.

There was a silence between Jonghyun and Seungyeon. Jonghyun was still staring at Seungyeon hoping she would say something, while Seungyeon was staring out of the capsule hoping the ride would end soon as she felt awkward because she really didn't know how to answer to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun... I .. I .. I really don't know what to say.. I'm sorry." Seungyeon finally answered him as they were almost back on the ground. The workers helped the two out the capsule and they walked outside.

Right away when they came out Woohyun ran to them.

"Woohyun?!" Seungyeon and Jonghyun said in unison surprised to see him.
"Finally that ride ended. How can it take that long?" Woohyun said.
"Why are you here?" Jonghyun frowned.
"I can't leave Seungyeon alone with you with just one tent. It might not be safe.. I'm going to stay here just as long as you are. Even if I have to sleep outside." Woohyun said.

Seungyeon glanced at both Woohyun and Jonghyun. Somehow she wasn't even feeling that surprised to see Woohyun there, she was still too shocked about Jonghyun's confession.

"I'm sorry.. I think I will go to the tent and sleep already." Seungyeon said walking away from Jonghyun and Woohyun leaving them together. She wanted to clear her thoughts and be alone.

Woohyun turned around to chase Seungyeon after her sudden departure. Jonghyun grabbed his arm, holding him back. "Leave her alone. She might be kinda upset."
Woohyun glared at Jonghyun. "Why? What did you do?" Woohyun was pissed.
"It's not only me but you too." Jonghyun frowned. "If you want to help Seungyeon help me make our dinner. She hasn't eaten yet."

Woohyun glared at Jonghyun, but followed him to the truck. He didn't know what had happened and why she was upset.