Thank You ^^

Map to My Heart
Jonghyun went to check on Seungyeon and Woohyun. He opened the tent to see Woohyun passed out from running to 27 parks, and Seungyeon awake staring blankly ahead of her.

Act normal just like Krystal's boyfriend said. Jonghyun gathered the courage to speak to Seungyeon.

"You're still up?" Jonghyun asked.
"Uhh... yeah." Seungyeon replied awkwardly.
"You don't need to be awkward. We're friends right?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah." Seungyeon replied.
"Why don't you come outside to breathe for a bit, Woohyun's body odor and snoring must be getting to you by now." Jonghyun said trying to release the tension and act normal.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon went outside. Seungyeon sat on the table as Jonghyun cleaned up the grill and mess from dinner.

"Didn't Woohyun clean this? He's such a pig." Jonghyun complained about the bits of food on the table.

Seungyeon just sat unsure of what to say or do. Jonghyun cleaned everything and put it away in the truck. He made comments about Woohyun, Donghae, and Key as he normally did trying to stay normal around Seungyeon.

"So, how was your day with Kikwang? I see he got you a hat." Jonghyun sat across from Seungyeon after cleaning.
"It was fun, he is a nice person." Seungyeon said silently.
"That's good. And you know what, I might have the chance to model in a magazine someday again, Krystal said she will call that magazine again." Jonghyun smiled.

"Oh.." Seungyeon nodded.

Jonghyun glanced at Seungyeon who had only the t-shirt and shorts on. She was shivering slightly from the cold night air.

Jonghyun frowned and walked back to the tent taking Key's sleeping bag and bringing it to Seungyeon.

"It's cold." Jonghyun said wrapping the sleeping bag around Seungyeon. "I'll be back." Jonghyun then said walking away to go to the toilet.

Seungyeon sighed and stared at the moon up in the sky when suddenly she heard someone sit on the chair beside her. She looked back down beside her and saw a unfamiliar guy sitting there beside her. Seungyeon could smell the smell of alcohol from the guy.

"Hey... what are you doing alone here like this, Miss?" The guy asked.
"Just waiting for my friend." Seungyeon said looking away from him as his gaze was making her uncomfortable.
"Oh.. Ju-just waiting huh? It must be cold here... Why not come to my tent... I can make you warm." the guy stuttered.
"No thanks.. I think I will go back to my tent." Seungyeon said getting up from the chair.

But as she tried to walk away the guy blocked her way and grabbed her arm.

"Why such a hurry? You were waiting for someone? Just come to my tent to warm up while you wait." The guy said.
"No." Seungyeon shook her head and brushed his hand off her trying to pass him again.

The guy grabbed Seungyeon's arm again this time very aggressively. Seungyeon flinched and tried to get away.

"Yah!! Didn't you hear me? Come to my tent!!" The guy yelled in fury and suddenly slapped Seungyeon's cheek, when Seungyeon wasn't doing as he told her. Seungyeon froze and stared at the guy now really scared of him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Woohyun heard someone yelling through his sleep and woke up. He turned around to look at Seungyeon but she was gone.

Where did she go?

He crawled out of the tent and started walking to where he heard the sounds coming from.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun was walking slowly back from the toilet breathing the night air. He glanced towards the tables and saw a man hit Seungyeon. Jonghyun's eyes plopped wide open.

What the hell?!

Jonghyun immediately ran and pulled the man off Seungyeon.

"Back off get your own girl!!" The drunk man punched Jonghyun.

Jonghyun flew backwards to the floor. Woohyun, who saw Jonghyun pull the man away from Seungyeon, kicked the man in the stomach before he could touch Seungyeon.

"You young punks want to mess with me!!" The man held his stomach.
The man smirked at Seungyeon. "Watch your Oppa kick these young punks ."

The man lunged for Woohyun, but Jonghyun tripped his leg. The man fell to the floor. "." The man tackled Jonghyun. Jonghyun flipped him over and got on top of him and punched his face.

"Take Seungyeon inside!" Jonghyun shouted as he struggled with the man.

Woohyun took Seungyeon's hand and pulled her into the tent. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, but Jonghyun. Help we need to help him." Seungyeon tried to leave the tent, but Woohyun sat her back down.
"He'll be fine." Woohyun assured. "He always kicks when he fights anyways. I haven't seen him lose yet."

Woohyun pulled the sleeping bag around Seungyeon tighter making sure she was warm. Woohyun worriedly glanced outside. He'll be fine right?

Jonghyun managed to get off the ground.

"Isn't that Seungri trying to fight that kid over there?" He heard someone say.

Jonghyun grabbed the drunk man by the collar and dragged him over to the area where he heard the voice. A group of people stood there.

"Is he yours?" Jonghyun pushed the drunk into them. "Keep him away from my girl." Jonghyun was about to turn away but he noticed Jin Ae inside their tent making out with another man.
"Dude, Seungri, what the heck did you do the the kid's girl? He messed you up pretty bad." A man said.
"Sorry about that. He's a bad drunk he's usually not like this. He didn't men to hurt your girl." Another man apologized.
Jonghyun nodded his head. "Just keep him away from my girl and tent."

Jonghyun glanced at Jin Ae again before turning to leave, this time Jin Ae saw Jonghyun. Jin Ae walked out to Jonghyun and grabbed his arm.

"Hey, what brings you here? Is it me?" Jin Ae batted her eyelashes and rubbed her chest on Jonghyun's arm.
Jonghyun moved her arm away from her. "No, Woohyun and Seungyeon. Now I suggest you leave before your boyfriend catches you with your other man in there."
"What man? I only see one I like and that's you." Jin Ae purred.
"I pass." Jonghyun attempted to walk away but she followed.
"Come one Jonghyun. Be bad for one night. They are probably asleep and won't notice anything." Jin Ae ily stood in front of him.
"Be bad huh?" Jonghyun smirked at her.
"Yeah baby, bad." Jin Ae leaned in to kiss Jonghyun, but he dodged it and grabbed her wrist.

Jonghyun pulled Jin Ae to their tent.

"Woohyun get your out here." Jonghyun said angrily.
"What- Jin Ae?" Woohyun said surprised to see her.
"I caught her over there with that drunk's friends. She was making out with another man." Jonghyun pushed her to Woohyun. "Also she was trying to hit it with me just now. She also was doing that at the theater to me too."
"Jin Ae?" Woohyun looked at her.
"He's lying." Jin Ae faked a sad voice.
"Whatever. You deal with her. She's your " Jonghyun glared at Jin Ae.

Jonghyun went inside the tent and gently pulled Seungyeon up and out of the tent. "When you're done talking, come get Seungyeon from the truck. I don't want her listening to your love life."


Jonghyun took Seungyeon's hand and led her into the truck. He leaned her chair back so she could sleep. He also put his jacket on her since they left the sleeping bag and her jacket inside the tent.

Jonghyun sat in the driver's seat. He reached over to turn on the music. Lowering the volume. Seungyeon noticed a bleeding cut on his wrist, fresh from the fight. Jonghyun didn't noticed her staring at his hand and continued to flip channels as all that was playing was love songs. He wasn't in the mood to listen to it as he was upset about Jin Ae and the fight with the drunk man. It was also slightly awkward for him to listen to love songs when Seungyeon in the truck. Jonghyun found no other song so he turned the radio off and leaned back into his seat.

"Jonghyun, your wrist." Seungyeon said softly.
"You can sleep if you want. When Woohyun comes back I can carry you to the tent." Jonghyun didn't hear her.


Seungyeon started searching around the truck for some first-aid kit or anything she could bandage Jonghyun's bleeding wrist with but there wasn't any. She noticed scissors on the floor, she picked it up and glanced at her t-shirt.

It's just a shirt, it's not a big deal.


She took the scissors and started cutting a piece the lower part of her shirt long enough that it could become a bandage for Jonghyun.

"What are you doing? Why would you cut your shirt?" Jonghyun asked.

Seungyeon didn't say anything. She just put the scissors away and held the shirt bandage with her right hand. With her left hand she brought Jonghyun's hand closer to her and gently started wrapping it around Jonghyun's wrist. Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon silently as she did so.

Seungyeon finished bandaging his wrist, making a small knot, but she still held his hand as she had noticed a marker beside the scissors. She opened the marker and started writing something on the bandage then let go of his hand.

Jonghyun lifted up his hand to read what she wrote.

Thank you. ^^

Jonghyun smiled reading it.

"We must find a better bandage to you tomorrow and treat your wound better, but I guess that will do for tonight." Seungyeon said.
"Thank you." Jonghyun smiled gently.

"No.. there's no need for you to thank me. I must thank you, if you didn't come and help then who knows what that guy might have done to me. Aigoo.. now your all bruised..." Seungyeon said.
"It wasn't a big deal." Jonghyun said.
Seungyeon nudged Jonghyun lightly. "Stop acting like such a tough guy."

Jonghyun chuckled a little and fixed the jacket that had almost fell off her. "Sleep now."

"You sleep too." Seungyeon said as she leaned back.
"Araso." Jonghyun said leaning back on his seat too.