Lost

Map to My Heart

"Seungyeon!!!!" Jonghyun called her name, but had gotten no response.
"We should go back to the store. Maybe she went back to the store or we'll find her on the way." Krystal suggested.

Jonghyun, Doojoon, and Krystal traced their way back to the store. They didn't see Seungyeon inside the store or around it.

"Where could she be?" Jonghyun looked around worried.
"Jonghyun. Some of the food we bought will spoil, so I'll go back to the house and put it away. Then come back to search." Doojoon said.
"Wait I'll come with you. She might have already found her way back to the house." Krystal took the bags from Jonghyun. "We'll call you after we put the food away or if we find her."

Jonghyun nodded. Krystal and Doojoon started heading back to the house. Jonghyun turned began to look around. He saw many different stores and went inside every single one of them.

Jonghyun ran around looking for Seungyeon for half an hour when Krystal called. "Did you find her?"
"No, I looked inside every store around here." Jonghyun replied.
"I'm going to call Joongki and see if we can get him to help us." Krystal said.
"Okay, I'll continue looking around here." Jonghyun finished the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Seungyeon tried to find her way back to the store. She tried to trace her steps back, but it only caused her to get more lost. Seungyeon eventually found herself in an empty and dark park.

Seungyeon looked around in her bag for a light source. She pulled out her cell phone.

"Omo, I forgot I had this." Seungyeon began to dial Jonghyun's number.
"Hello, Seungyeon?" Jonghyun answered with a worried tone.
"Jonghyun, help me I'm lost." Seungyeon began to cry.
"Shh, calm down." Jonghyun tried to calm her down. "Don't move from there. I'll find you tell me where you are. Any big places or street names?"
"I'm... i-i-in a p-park." Seungyeon tried to speak clearly.
"Park? Let me see." Jonghyun looked at his map.

In the area there were two parks. One was in a residential area, while the other was near a river.

"Is there a river or buildings nearby?" Jonghyun asked.
Seungyeon looked around and saw a river nearby. "T-t-there's a riv- Hello? Hello?"

Seungyeon checked her phone. The battery died. Seungyeon began to hyperventilate and cry. She fell on her knees and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Seungyeon?" Jonghyun yelled into the phone. "." He cursed when he realized her phone died. "What where you trying to say?" Jonghyun tried to remember her last words. "Riv... River."

Jonghyun looked at his map and looked for the park with the river and memorized how to get there. The park was about a 20 minute walk away from where he was.

Jonghyun ran towards the park.

~~~~~~~~~~

As Seungyeon cried someone tapped her shoulder. Seungyeon turned around hopeful. "Jonghyun?" Instead there was an elder couple.

"Are you okay?" The couple said in Italian.
"Mollayo." Seungyeon began to cry even more.
"I think she's lost." The elder woman told her husband. "You speak English?"

The couple began to ask questions in English and tried to help Seungyeon, but Seungyeon couldn't understand a word they where saying.

"What hotel?" The elder man asked trying to find out which hotel Seungyeon was staying at.
"Hoteru?" Seungyeon repeated in English. "Oh hotel. Ani, I'm not staying in a hotel." Seungyeon said in Korean.

The elder couple looked at each other trying to figure out what Seungyeon was saying.

"You Japanese?" The elder woman asked.
"No, Korean." Seungyeon replied. "Jonghyun, where are you?"

"Seungyeon!!!" A voice came from behind Seungyeon.
Seungyeon turned around and saw Jonghyun running towards her. "Jonghyun!!!" Seungyeon ran to him.

Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun and began to cry. "I thought I was never going to see you again."
"It's okay now. I'm here." Jonghyun hugged her back.

The elder couple went to Jonghyun and Seungyeon. "Is she your girlfriend?"
"Yes." Jonghyun replied in English.
"I think she was lost and crying. We tried to help." The elder man said.
"Thank you, so much for helping her." Jonghyun said in perfect English.
"You're welcome." The elder couple said and left.

Jonghyun lifted Seungyeon's face to make her look at him. He wiped her tears away. "Are you okay?" Seungyeon nodded and hugged Jonghyun happily. She was so relieved that he found her.

Jonghyun called Krystal, who was searching streets nearby the house with Joongki and Doojoon. "I found her."
"Thank goodness." Krystal let out a sigh of relief and informed Doojoon and Joongki.
"We'll be heading back now." Jonghyun said.
"Okay. We'll meet you there." Krystal hung up.

Jonghyun put his phone away.

"I'm sorry." Seungyeon lowered her head. "I was watching a street performer and-"
"Shhh. It's okay. It doesn't matter. The main thing is that you're okay." Jonghyun told her. "Let's go home."

Seungyeon finally let out a smile and nodded. Jonghyun knelt down in front of Seungyeon with his back toward her.

"What?" Seungyeon looked confused.
"You must be tired. Get on." Jonghyun smiled.
"But I'm heavy." Seungyeon refused.
"Just get on." Jonghyun insisted.

Seungyeon got on Jonghyun's back. Her feet was tired from getting lost. Seungyeon held the shopping back in the front of Jonghyun.

Jonghyun handed Seungyeon the map. "When I tell you to open it, open it and tell me where to go."
"But I can't read a map good." Seungyeon replied.
"Well try. We we get back I'll teach you." Jonghyun smiled.

Jonghyun started walking back to the house.

"Look at the sky it's beautiful." Seungyeon looked at the sky.
Jonghyun looked up at the sky and smiled a little. Seungyeon leaned her head on Jonghyun's shoulder and let out a small sigh of relief.

I would be so lost without Jonghyun.

Seungyeon gave Jonghyun some directions looking at the map and they finally found the neighborhood where their house was.

There were some children playing soccer on the street. Seungyeon looked at them smiling.
"Jonghyun.." She said when they had almost reached their house.
"Hm?" Jonghyun asked.
"Can we stay outside for a moment, it's such a nice weather. Can you let me down?"Seungyeon asked.
"Sure." Jonghyun said letting her down. Seungyeon sat on the stairs that led to their door, Jonghyun sat down beside her.

"You think Joongki oppa will be mad at me for getting lost? He asked us not to and I did.." Seungyeon said staring at the house oppisite theirs.
"I'm sure he won't be. Don't worry, anyone can get lost." Jonghyun assured her.
"I hope so.." Seungyeon said.

Suddenly the soccer ball that the little kids had been playing flew towards them and hit Jonghyun straight to his face.

"AHH!! Yah!!!" Jonghyun yelled in pain as the ball had hit him hard, he stood up to go to the kids who where now giggling at him.
"Yah, stop laughing!" Jonghyun exclaimed in Korean.

They stared at Jonghyun now laughing harder. Jonghyun sighed then kicked the ball back to the kids.

"You shouldn't kick it on someone's face okay?" Jonghyun said to them in Korean forgetting they were Italian.

The kids giggled some more then continued playing.

"You okay?" Seungyeon asked when Jonghyun sat back.
"I guess... My face is still here." Jonghyun said tapping his nose.

Suddenly they saw a little girl walking to them, she was about 5 years old and held a flower in her hands. She had been watching how the boys had been playing and now felt bad that Jonghyun's face had been hurt. The girl approached Jonghyun carefully.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun waved at her and smiled.

The girl smiled at them shyly then pointed at herself. "Bianca." She introduced.
Seungyeon smiled as she looked at the girl then pointed at herself. "Seungyeon."
"Jonghyun." Jonghyun introduced himself also.

"My brothers were bad. They should've said sorry but they didn't." The little girl said in Italian and shyly gave the flower to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun pointed at himself surprised. "For me? Grazie.." Jonghyun said and accepted the small flower with a smile.

The little girl looked at Jonghyun shyly then suddenly gave a small peck on his cheek surprising Jonghyun.

"Aigoo... she must like you." Seungyeon giggled. "She is so cute. I think she is our neighbor here also."

Jonghyun nodded and smiled at the girl who then pointed at Seungyeon then at Jonghyun's cheek. And made a kissy face.

"You have to kiss him too so he will feel better." The little girl said in Italian.

Seungyeon stared at the girl and understood what she meant but was feeling hesitant to kiss Jonghyun.

"Kiss.. kiss... or he will be sad~~" The girl insisted in Italian.

Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun and bit her lip.
If I just quickly...

The girl pouted a little bit when Seungyeon didn't do anything. Seungyeon glanced at her then finally leaned closer to Jonghyun and gave a quick peck on his cheek too then turned to look at the girl again. She was smiling satisfied, then waved at them and ran away.

Jonghyun played with the flower in his hands a little and quickly glanced at Seungyeon.
"Thank you. I feel better now." Jonghyun ruffled Seungyeon's hair like she was a child.

A cold wind blew and they knew it was time to go inside. They went inside to find Krystal cooking and Doojoon playing Super Mario Brothers Mele with Joongki.

"They're back!!" Doojoon yelled noticing Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

Krystal dropped the ingredients in her hand and ran over to Seungyeon giving her a big hug.

"I was so scared. I'm glad you're back." Krystal squeezed Seungyeon.
"Mianhae." Seungyeon hugged her back.
"Where was she?" Joongki asked.
"At the park with a river nearby the store." Jonghyun answered as he put the shopping bag Seungyeon had by the rest of the bags.
"That's far. How did you manage that?" Joongki looked at Seungyeon. Seungyeon just grinned.
"Next time don't go too far." Doojoon pat Seungyeon's head.

After the reunion Krystal and Seungyeon went to cook, while the boys stayed in the living room. Doojoon and Joongki continued their game. Jonghyun got his laptop and began to e-mail this friends and family.

"Aww man!!! Let's try again. This time I'm going to win!!" Doojoon said furiously after losing to Joongki.
"Wait a minute, let's see if Jonghyun wants to play." Joongki told him.
"Nah, I'm good." Jonghyun refused.

Joongki shrugged and began to play again. Jonghyun finished his e-mailing and began to look up Italian online.

"Do you know where we can get books to study Italian?" Jonghyun asked.
"I have some I can lend you, but I think the agency will give you some too." Joongki replied, his eyes not leaving the screen.
"Thanks." Jonghyun replied.
"Taste." Krystal took a spoon and let Seungyeon taste the sauce they had made.
Seungyeon nodded. "It's good."
"Really?" Krystal took another spoon and tasted it too.

"I'll go set the table." Seungyeon said taking out some plates.

After a while the girls had finished all cooking and called the guys to eat.

"Wahhhh... I thought I would starve to death any second!" Doojoon said rushing to the kitchen.
Joongki sat down smiling. "You know it feels good to hang around with Koreans after such a long time. I haven't spoken that much Korean with anyone here after I came."
"But you said there was someone who spoke Korean here right?" Seungyeon asked also sitting down.
"There is but I'm not that close with them, so we rarely speak together." Joongki said taking the first bite of the spaghetti.
"Wow, it's good!"

"Really?" Krystal asked.
"It is good." Jonghyun also said.
Doojoon just nodded because he was so busy eating.

"By the way, who is going to wash the dishes? I think it would be unfair if girls wash them every time." Krystal said.
"Then how about you do it like this." Joongki suggested. "Every day you switch turns about who cooks... like today girls cooked the food, then today the boys wash dishes... And tomorrow the boys will cook and the girls wash dishes? How does it sound.. Equal enough?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Krystal smiled then turned to Doojoon. "Doojoon, clean the table please.." she grinned.
Doojoon let out a sigh. "Guess it can't be helped..."
"Thank you....." Krystal smiled, stood up and hugged him from his back.
"It's a good idea right?" Krystal asked Seungyeon and Jonghyun.
"Yeah." Seungyeon nodded.
"Sure.." Jonghyun said staring at his plate.

"Good. Come Seungyeon.. Let's leave the boys do their work." Krystal said grabbing Seungyeon's hand and dragged her to the living room.

Jonghyun and Doojoon started washing the dishes obediently.