Truth or Dare?

Map to My Heart

Everyone decided to shower after their tiring day. Woohyun, the last person to shower, came out out wearing Jonghyun's clothes. The shirt was slightly tight on him and the shorts were just above his knees. Seungyeon giggled at the sight.

"Wow, you look good in tight shirts and short shorts. You look like those girls at the club." Jonghyun teased.
"Shut up." Woohyun glared.

Woohyun sat on the bed next to Seungyeon. As he sat the pants rose to his thighs. Seungyeon noticed and began to blush. She uncomfortably covered Woohyun's thighs with the blanket. Jonghyun couldn't help but laugh out loud. Woohyun threw the pillow at him, which Jonghyun caught in time.

"I can't stop laughing at the sight of you. I need water." Jonghyun held is stomach.

Jonghyun grabbed a water bottle and gulped the whole water down.

"Hey give me the bottle since you're done with the whole thing. Let's play truth or dare, spin the bottle." Woohyun suggested.
"Catch." Jonghyun threw the empty bottle at Woohyun.

Woohyun caught it and placed it on the table, which he moved to the center of the room between the two beds. Jonghyun sat on the other bed, while Seungyeon grabbed a chair and sat between the two beds to equal out the triangle.

"Who wants to spin first?" Woohyun asked looking at Seungyeon. Jonghyun also looked at Seungyeon.
Seungyeon nervously glanced at Jonghyun and Woohyun, who were staring at her. "Fine, I'll go first." She scummed to the pressure.

Seungyeon took the bottle and spun it. After a few rotations it landed on Woohyun.

"Truth or Dare?" Seungyeon asked.
"Since it's only first round... uh... Truth." Woohyun said nervously. "I'll do dare next round."
"Truth... hmm lets see." Seungyeon thought for a moment. "Did you really run to all 27 parks today?"
"No, Dongwoo-hyung drove me to 15 different parks before he had to go to work, after that I used the bus and ran." Woohyun confessed.

"My turn." Woohyun spun the bottle. "Jonghyun, Jonghyun." He chanted.
"I have a bad feeling about this." Jonghyun mumbled.

The bottle landed on Jonghyun.

"Dare." Jonghyun said bravely.
"Go wear Seungyeon's pants while we play this game." Woohyun said. "I'm not going to be the only one in short shorts."

Seungyeon took out her shorts and gave it to Jonghyun.
"How do I wear this, my boxers will stick out." Jonghyun went into the bathroom to change.

Jonghyun came out of the bathroom. He wore the shorts that were at his thighs. He also rolled up his shirt to just below his chest and tied it in the back. Seungyeon and Woohyun burst out laughing.

"Woohyun, honey." Jonghyun said in a high pitched voice as he walked over to sit on Woohyun's lap.
"No no no!" Wooyun pushed Jonghyun away.
"Aww I forgot my camera. This is hilarious." Seungyeon said as she laughed.

Jonghyun fixed his shirt and sat back down. He spun the bottle. It landed on Woohyun.
"Oh oh." Woohyun noticed Jonghyun smirk.
"You said you'd do dare this round right?" Jonghyun smiled evilly.
"I guess I did didn't I. Shoots." Woohyun said nervously.
"I dare you to let Seungyeon and I put make up on you." Jonghyun smirked.
Woohyun looked at Seungyeon with pleading eyes. "Don't give him the whole bag."

Seungyeon took out her make up bag which Jonghyun began to raid. Seungyeon only put on the eyeliner for Woohyun, Jonghyun did the rest. He put bright red colors on Woohyun's face. Seungyeon held her laughs as Woohyun's face turned into a mess.

"Done." Jonghyn said proudly.
Woohyun immediately ran to the bathroom to look at his face. "Oh my god!!!"
Jonghyun and Seungyeon burst out laughing.
"How can you put a uni-brow on me?" Woohyun complained. "Now I look like an old hag."

The game continued early into the morning. Jonghyun was now shirtless. Woohyun was dressed like a bride with the sheets as his dress. Seungyeon was dressed like a hippy gangster. They all were out of breath from laughing.

"How about we stop with the dare's for now?" Woohyun suggested as he took off the sheets.
"Sure." Seungyeon nodded.

Woohyun spun the bottle. It landed on Seungyeon. "Truth?" Woohyun asked.
"Yeah." Seungyeon said.
"If Jonghyun asked you out right now what would you say?" Woohyun suddenly said, unaware that Jonghyun did ask Seungyeon out a few hours ago.

Suddenly the atmosphere turned from fun to serious and awkward. Jonghyun nervously looked at Seungyeon. Seungyeon seemed uncomfortable.

"You don't have to answer that." Jonghyun said trying to end the awkwardness. "Let's go to bed now. I'm tired."
"But she has to answer the question first. It's a game it's part of the rules." Woohyun protested.
"Read the atmosphere. She obviously doesn't want to answer that question, so leave it be." Jonghyun exclaimed.
"Why wouldn't she want to answer the question? It's only a game, why would she not want to answer? It's not like you'll take the answer seriously and hold it against her. Your acting like you really ask her out or something?" Woohyun argued.

Jonghyun said nothing. He had no comeback to what Woohyun said. Seungyeon just silently stared at the ground nervously.

Woohyun's eyes widened in realization. "You really asked her out?" Jonghyun and Seungyeon said nothing and refused to meet eyes with Woohyun. "What was the result?" Woohyun looked at Jonghyun then to Seungyeon.

Jonghyun looked away, down at the floor, afraid.
Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun then got up and walked to the bathroom without saying anything.

She closed the door and stared at her own reflection from the mirror.
What should you do Han Seung Yeon?

Seungyeon knew that if she would answer to Jonghyun's confession right now she would probably say no. But part of her wanted time to think about it all and give Jonghyun a chance. She wanted to know if she would fall for Jonghyun or not now that she knew about his feelings. But there was still Woohyun who now was free again. She decided to just wait what would happen, and if her feelings would change towards Jonghyun or not.

I really can't give Jonghyun an answer yet. Seungyeon sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"She said no? Or there is no result yet?" Woohyun asked Jonghyun.
"No result yet.." Jonghyun mumbled and laid down on the bed.

"Oh, I was thinking that if she had said yes, then you two could have slept together on that other bed and I could have gotten the other all for myself, but guess not then, I got to share the bed sleeping beside your stinky body." Woohyun whined.

"Yah! You are the one who is stinky! Just shut up and go to sleep!" Jonghyun snapped.

Woohyun yawned and watched how Seungyeon walked back from the bathroom. "Night Seungyeon." Woohyun said and jumped to the bed beside Jonghyun.
"Good night." Jonghyun also said.

"Night." Seungyeon said to them both and pulled the covers over her closing her eyes.

Woohyun glanced at Seungyeon. How is she going to answer Jonghyun?
Somehow Woohyun was glad that Seungyeon had not given Jonghyun an answer yet.

The three soon finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish.. my head." Woohyun woke up the earliest next morning to a small headache he had. He opened his eyes and glanced to the bed Seungyeon was sleeping. All the covers had fell on the floor and Seungyeon was there sleeping with just her short shorts and tank top on.

Woohyun sat up on the bed and tried to think of something to do while the others were still asleep. He grabbed a book from the table and started flipping through it but slowly his eyes started wandering to Seungyeon. Unknowingly his heart was beating slightly faster at the sight of her, he put the book back on the table and started at Seungyeon silently.

Just then Jonghyun woke up and noticed Woohyun staring at Seungyeon and the covers on the floor. He assumed that Woohyun had taken the covers off Seungyeon to stare at her.

Jonghyun pushed Woohyun off the bed. "ert!! What are you doing?"
Jonghyun jumped down the bed and took the blanket from the ground and covered Seungyeon with it.

"I didn't do anything, the covers had fell off her already when I woke up. I was just sitting here." Woohyun defended himself.
"Then why didn't you put the covers back on her if you saw her like that?" Jonghyun said.
"Just didn't come to my mind, maybe it was too hot for her to sleep anyway with the covers on." Woohyun said.

Seungyeon woke up to the noise the boys were making, she opened her eyes to see Jonghyun and Woohyun both there staring at her.

"What's wrong?" Seungyeon asked confused.
"Seungyeon just get ready. The ert and I," Jonghyun glared at Woohyun. "Will start packing and cleaning, so we can leave."

Seungyeon hesitantly walked to the bathroom. Once Seungyeon got inside Jonghyun threw a pillow at him.

"Watch your eyes. She's not one of those easy girls you find at the club. She's your friend and on top of the she's Seungyeon. Treat her well. You better not do anything stupid or you'll deal with me." Jonghyun scolded.
"I know that and like I said, I didn't take the covers off." Woohyun defended.
"You better not have. Either way you're never spending the night with Seungyeon or any of our girl friends by yourself." Jonghyun warned.

Seungyeon listened to Jonghyun and Woohyun through the thin bathroom door. She grew uncomfortable knowing that they were arguing because of her.

Seungyeon got ready and got out. Jonghyun and Woohyun were standing at opposite sides of the room waiting.

"Ready?" Jonghyun and Woohyun said at the same time.
"Yes." Seungyeon grabbed her things.

They left the motel.