Pottery Lessons

Map to My Heart

Jonghyun parked the truck in the parking lot near the park, it was filled with cars.

"Woah, seems like a lot of people are attending!!" Seungyeon said looking around as she stepped out the car.

They took the tent and other things they needed and started walking towards the camping area.

The camping area was filled with tents and they could hear loud music coming further away.

"There's so many people that it would be strange if we didn't get to know any new people right?" Seungyeon smiled.
"I guess." Jonghyun said looking around. "Where should we put our tent?"

Seungyeon looked around too and noticed one empty spot near a big rock. "Let's put it there!" she pointed and started leading Jonghyun there.

Jonghyun put all the things down on the ground and started pitching the tent.

"I have no idea how to do that, can you?" Seungyeon asked looking at Jonghyun. "Yeah, I can do this.. you just sit down and wait." Jonghyun assured her. Seungyeon sat down to watch him do it.

Jonghyun was really struggling with the tent, he had been trying to pitch it for half an hour already but something was still wrong with the tent.
Aish.. why isn't this working?!

Seungyeon stood up to help him too, and together they tried to pitch it but still it didn't work out.

Some guys in the tent that was close to theirs had been watching how Jonghyun had tried to pitch the tent. Finally two of the guys approached Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

"Need some help with that?" One guy asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at him. "Yeah.. I guess we do.." He sighed, he felt annoyed that he couldn't do it by himself.

The two guys started working on the tent and in less than ten minutes the tent was pitched.

"There you go, it should be fine now. I'm Junhyung by the way." One of the guys introduced himself.
"Thanks for helping. I'm Jonghyun." Jonghyun introduced himself too.
"And I am Seungyeon." Seungyeon said smiling brightly at the two guys. "And you?" she asked the other guy.
"I'm Jiyong, but just call me GD." he introduced.

"You two, are you a couple?" Junhyung asked.
Seungyeon shook her head. "No, just good friends."
"Oh, I see.. well I guess we will be seeing you guys around, since we are neighbors." Junhyung said and followed GD to their big tent where their friends were waiting for them.

Seungyeon smiled and crawled inside the tent putting her things inside. Jonghyun frowned looking around them.

Why is there so many men around here? I better keep an eye on Seungyeon, someone might try something strange.

Almost all the tents that were close to their tent were crowded with males.

"Hey, what are you doing there, come in and put your stuffs inside." Seungyeon said peeking out the tent.

Jonghyun nodded grabbing his bags and placing everything inside. They had soon settled down and were just sitting outside looking how people were walking around.

"Hmm.. how about we go and look around this place now?" Seungyeon said.
"Oh... Araso.." Jonghyun said silently and followed her.

Seungyeon walked around the place excited about everything she saw, while Jonghyun just shambled behind her.

Seungyeon was trying to find a place where Jonghyun could meet a lot of girls and spotted a large tent and inside of it many girls who were learning about how to make pottery. Seungyeon's eyes widened and she grabbed Jonghyun's hand then dragged him to the tent.

"You go and try that okay?" Seungyeon whispered.
"What? Pottery? But there is no other guys out there." Jonghyun said.
"Hey, that is the point.. just go." Seungyeon said pushing Jonghyun inside.

Jonghyun glanced behind to Seungyeon who gave him an encouraging smile.

"Please sit here." The pottery teacher said pointing at one chair.

Jonghyun hesitated for a moment but then sat down as Seungyeon was still looking at him making sure he really went there. All the girls in the room stared at Jonghyun.

"Wow, we really got a hottie here" One girl whispered to another.
"I know." Another giggled.

Jonghyun could feel all the eyes on himself, he turned around to see if Seungyeon still was there but she was gone. Jonghyun stared at the clay in front of him. Never had he made pottery in his life.

All he could hear was the girls around him squeal at his hotness. Jonghyun put his elbow on the table and leaned on the palm of his hand. Why did I let Seungyeon persuade me to come here?

"Do you need help?" A girl appeared in front of Jonghyun.
"Yeah, never did this before." Jonghyun told her.
"I guess there's a first time for everyone." The girl smiled. "I'm Krystal."
"Jonghyun." Jonghyun replied.
"Here. Let me help you. First you..." Krystal began to explain and demonstrate how to make the pottery.

Jonghyun copied everything that Krystal was doing. He now had the base of a mug.

"Just build up the walls like this." Krystal slowly made the walls of the mug. Jonghyun copied.

Krystal stood up behind Jonghyun. She leaned in and took her hands and placed it on Jonghyun's guiding him.

From afar Krystal and Jonghyun seemed like a couple. They both had their eyes focused on the clay in front of them and were comfortable in an slightly intimate position.

"Excuse me." A voice broke Krystal and Jonghyun's concentration. "I'm from Spring Melody Magazine." A female reporter held her card. "You two look like the perfect couple. Would you mind posing in a few shots for our next issue coming up in a few weeks."
"We're not a couple. I'm just helping him with the pottery." Krystal told her.
"It's fine. Then the shoot can be beautiful teacher helping a handsome student." The reporter smiled.

Krystal looked at Jonghyun unsure. She really wanted to be in the magazine, but she needed Jonghyun's approval.

"I took some pictures for your colleague, Mr. Lee I believe, with friend yesterday." Jonghyun truthfully told her.
"Really?" The reporter was surprised. She thought for a moment. "Oh the couple kissing under the tree. It was a beautiful picture. I thought she was really your girlfriend." The reporter giggled. "I think you should model for us more often. The whole studio was gawking at you yesterday." Jonghyun shyly looked down. "Well you can still do the shoot with her since it will be in a different section from yesterday's shoot. Yesterday was for our article on couples. Today's shoot is for today's event."

Krystal looked at Jonghyun with pleading eyes. "I always wanted to model in a magazine. Please Jonghyun-sshi?"
Jonghyun looked at Krystal. "Okay. We can do that."
"Thank you so much." The reporter squealed. "Can I have your names?"
"I'm Krystal. This is Jonghyun." Krystal told her.
"Jonghyun-sshi, Krystal-sshi can you two return to the position of you over Jonghyn-sshi's shoulder." The reporter began taking pictures.

Surprisingly the positions the reporter asked Krystal and Jonghyun to be in were much more intimate then the reporter they met yesterday. Krystal was nervous, but hid her feelings well. Jonghyun on the other hand didn't feel anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Woohyun was visiting all the parks he knew started with Sun..
He had already checked out 20 parks but had no luck.

It must be one of the remaining 7 parks, it must.

He finally arrived to the Sundial park and saw a crowded camping area.
It must be this one.

He scanned through the parking lot, hoping to see the truck Jonghyun had been using.

"BINGO!! They are here!!" he exclaimed jumping high up when he saw the truck. People were looking at Woohyun strangely but he just ignored them and headed to the camping area.

Now all I got to do is find that tent. he thought as he walked around trying to remember how Jonghyun's tent had looked like. He finally noticed one tent near a big rock. Maybe that one? He tilted his head and walked to the tent.

"Seungyeon you there?" He asked crouching down by the tent. There was no reply so he opened the tents door and crawled inside to see if it was the right tent. He saw Seungyeon's bag inside and smiled. "Found you."

"Hey, what are you doing? Are you trying to steal something?" Woohyun suddenly heard someone yell to him. He quickly closed the tent door and stood up.
"Who? Me? Stealing?" Woohyun pointed at himself.

"Yeah. That tent is one guy's and girls tent. What are you doing there?" The guy asked, he was GD.
"I'm not trying to steal anything. This is my friend's tent." Woohyun said.
"I hope you are telling the truth." GD said looking at Woohyun suspiciously.
"I'm not a thief okay?!" Woohyun snapped and sat down on the ground beside the tent.

I'm just going to wait here until Seungyeon and Jonghyun come back. Woohyun thought glancing at GD who had returned back to his own tent.