Pretend It Didn't Happen

Map to My Heart

"Hello...." Seungyeon mumbled on the phone that had woke her up the next morning.
"Hey it's me Jihyun. Got any plans today?" Jihyun said happily to Seungyeon.
"No, nothing special, why?" Seungyeon yawned.
"Then wanna come hang out with me. Donghae is being boring today.. All he does is play his games on his computer. I'm bored.. Come please! Besides I want to know how your camping trip went with Jonghyun." Jihyun begged Seungyeon.
"Ahh... I don't know. I feel so tired today." Seungyeon said.
"Hey, come on! You can laze around here, we don't have to do anything special. Come please please please... I'm dying of boredom." Jihyun whined.
"Well... Okay then. I need to eat breakfast and shower first though." Seungyeon sighed.
"Yay!!! I love you! Hurry and come!" Jihyun exclaimed and hung up the phone.

Seungyeon crawled out of the bed and stumbled to the kitchen. She ate some cereals and drank her usual lemon juice.
I'm glad it's Sunday... school would drive me crazy today.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon rang the bell when she had reached Donghae's apartment. She knew Jihyun was almost always hanging around in his house so she would find her there.

Jihyun opened the door and right away hugged Seungyeon tightly.
"Yay!! My savior for boredom has arrived!!!" Jihyun giggled.

Seungyeon chuckled a little and walked inside.

She saw Donghae sitting by the computer. He was so concentrated on the game that he didn't even notice Seungyeon.

"Hi Donghae oppa!" Seungyeon placed her hands on his shoulders. Donghae jumped up on his chair a bit, shocked about her sudden appearance.

"Seungyeon, you were here too?" Donghae asked.
"I just came." Seungyeon said and sat down on the floor leaning on the couch.
"So tell me, how was your trip? What did you do?" Jihyun asked as she laid on the carpet on her belly.

"Well, we just did some things... like Jonghyun learned about pottery and stuff, but we didn't stay there for that long though..." Seungyeon said.
"Why?" Jihyun asked.
"Well Woohyun came there and things happened.." Seungyeon said.
"Why would he come there? And what happened?" Jihyun frowned.
"Jin Ae happened to be there too, and well.. Things happened.." Seungyeon sighed.
"What happened?" Donghae woke up from his game world when he heard his best friends name.
"I'm sure that Woohyun will tell you more about all that later himself.. " Seungyeon said.

Seungyeon talked about everything else that had happened but not about the fact that Jonghyun had confessed his feelings for her. Not with a single word.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh." Jonghyun walked into the living room holding his head after taking a shower.
"Hangover?" Key looked up from his laptop.
"Yeah." Jonghyun replied.
"On the kitchen counter is some Tylenol." Key said.

Jonghyun went to the kitchen and drank the pills. He poured himself some cereal into a bowl and put milk in it.

"Key did you eat? Do you want cereal or something?" Jonghyun asked his younger brother.
"No I didn't eat. I'll take some yogurt please." Key replied not looking up from his laptop.

Jonghyun got Key some peach yogurt from the refrigerator.

"Here." Jonghyun hanged Key the yogurt.
"Mmm." Key smiled as he happily ate the yogurt.

"So how did I get home? All I remember was drinking at the bar and talking to Krystal while waiting for you." Jonghyun sipped the milk from the bowl.
"Who's Krystal?" Key looked at Jonghyun.
"A girl I was talking to outside. Didn't she call you?" Jonghyun took another bite.
"No. Seungyeon called me. She was also waiting with you outside." Key replied.

Jonghyun spit all the milk that was in his mouth onto the living room floor and stared at Key in disbelief.

"WHAT?! I WAS WITH SEUNGYEON!!!" Jonghyun said shocked.
"YAH!! I just vacuumed yesterday!!!" Key grumbled.
"Forget that. I was with Seungyeon, not Krystal?" Jongyun repeated.
"Yes, why?" Key looked at Jonghyun.
"I freaking confessed my heart out to her thinking it was Krystal!!" Jonghyun yelled.
"Confessed what? And who's Krystal?" Key was now confused.
"I'm in deep ." Jonghyun stood up. "I'm screwed."
"Huh?" Key scratched his head.

Jonghyun began to pace around the living room and he was muttering to himself. Key watched Jonghyun behave differently.

"Are you okay?" Key asked.
"NO!!" Jonghyun snapped his head to Key, shocking his brother. "Sorry, I'm just stressed. I'm going to go out. I'll be back later."
"What? Where are you going?" Key saw Jonghyun run into his room.
"Clean that up please." Jonghyun pointed to the floor before running out the door and into his car.

Key stared at Jonghyun, blinking. "What is up with him?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm done telling you all the stuffs. Now I'm going to sleep!" Seungyeon smiled and laid down on the carpet beside Jihyun closing her eyes.
"Noooo... don't sleep. Then it would be boring again." Jihyun nudged Seungyeon.
"Just for like ten minutes okay?" Seungyeon said refusing to open her eyes.
"Ahh.. araso." Jihyun sighed and walked to watch how Donghae was playing his game.

"Donghaeeee~~~ I'm bored and you and Seungyeon are both being boring. I wanna do something fun!!!" Jihyun said hugging Donghae from his back.
"Just wait for a moment. This is really important now...." Donghae said.
"Is it more important than me?" Jihyun pouted.
"Of course not." Donghae said.
"Then if it's not more important than me then stop playing it now." Jihyun said.

Donghae sighed and stopped playing then looked at Jihyun. "Satisfied?" he asked.
Jihyun smiled a little but shook her head. "I'm not satisfied, it's Sunday and I want to so something fun with you but you have been playing that for hours now."
"Then what does my princess want to do?.. oh wait I have an idea, let's go play water pistol fight outside!!" Donghae exclaimed.
"Water pistol fight? You still have those?" Jihyun giggled.
"Yeah, I have four of them." Donghae grinned.
"Aigoo, you are such a kid. And seems like you just want to continue playing a war like in your game." Jihyun giggled.
"I'm no kid. Besides many of my friends still like that." Donghae said. "And don't try to deny it, I know you want to try it!" he said and kissed Jihyun's cheek.
"Araso, let's go then." Jihyun smiled then walked to Seungyeon. Donghae went to search for the water pistols and fill them up with water.

"Ten minutes passed, get up! We are going out." Jihyun exclaimed and pulled Seungyeon up.
"Where?" Seungyeon whined.
Donghae handed Seungyeon a big water pistol. Seungyeon stared at it confused. "You want to go play with water pistols?"
"Yeah!" Donghae and Jihyun said in unison.

They went to the park that was in front of Donghae's house.

"Okay, Seungyeon and I are one team. So Donghae vs us." Jihyun said.
"Fine. I'm going to beat you both." Donghae said challenging the girls.
"Ready, start!!!!" Jihyun yelled and started shooting Donghae with the water.

They were all soon all wet, Jihyun and Donghae were happily chasing and shooting together. Seungyeon didn't want to bother the two lovers who seemed to have so much fun together and sat down to rest for a while.

They look so cute together! Will I ever be able to have something like that...
"Hey!! Seungyeon get up and help me!" Jihyun yelled running to Seungyeon.
"We should get you someone too, so we would have a two proper teams."

Just then Donghae ran towards the girls.
"Attack him!" Jihyun yelled. Seungyeon got up to shoot him but he ran away towards the driveway. Seungyeon tried to aim at him but as the sun was blocking her view she shot someone else with the water straight to his face.

She grinned thinking she had hit Donghae. "Jihyun, I got him!!!"

"Seungyeon! Stop, it's someone else!" Donghae yelled.
Seungyeon froze and stopped shooting, she walked towards the person embarrassed for making his face all wet.

"I'm sorry..." Seungyeon bowed to him and lifted her head up and for her surprise saw Jonghyun standing there. He had just walked out of his car to go visit Donghae when some water had hit his face. He had not expected to see Seungyeon there.

"Jonghyun!!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Umm.. Hi." Jonghyun said and wiped his face.

"Oh, it was just Jonghyun. What's up!" Donghae walked to him too.
"Seungyeon, your partner!!!!" Jihyun yelled excited seeing Jonghyun as now they could have a four player battle.
"You look busy. I'll come back later." Jonghyun told Donghae.
"No, no stay. We're just having a quick, fun game. You can play too then we can chat after, unless you're busy." Donghae held out the watergun for Jonghyun.
"Ahhh..." Jonghyun glanced uneasily at Seungyeon. "Do you want me to stay?"
"What?" Seungyeon was surprised.
"I think I said some things to you when I was drunk yesterday, so um.. yeah. I'm sorry about that. Just forget it all. Anyways, if you want me to stay I can but if not I can go." Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon. "Actually never mind, I'll just go."

Jonghyun went back into his car. Seungyeon looked taken-back, while Donghae and Jihyun looked lost.

Jihyun took a step towards Seungyeon in an attempt to figure out the situation. "Seungye-"

Seungyeon ran to Jonghyun's car held the car door open, blocking Jonghyun from closing it.

"Stay." Seungyeon said.
"What?" Jonghyun was surprised.
"Stay and let's play and have fun like we did before any of this drama happened." Seungyeon said firmly. "Let's pretend that nothing happened yesterday or the day before and not mention anything about it."
"Sure, I guess, but just to let you know I still have a hangover from yester... yeah." Jonghyun smiled weakly.
Finally Seungyeon let out a smile. "I'll help you with that, so wait out here. Don't leave."

Seungyeon went back into Donghae's house to make Jonghyun a drink for his hangover.

"What happened yesterday?" Donghae asked.
"Nothing, like Seungyeon said." Jonghyun replied.

Jihyun and Donghae looked at each other confused. Something's up.

Jonghyun stared down at the steering wheel. If she wants to forget about the past two days then does that mean she's rejecting me or she just wants to hang out today without any drama?

Seungyeon came back soon with the drink and gave to Jonghyun.
"Drink this, you should be feeling better soon." she smiled.

"Thanks." Jonghyun drank it all.

"I think it's enough." Jihyun said staring at the water guns. Donghae nodded and gathered all the waterguns to take back inside.

"You coming?" Donghae asked Seungyeon and Jonghyun.
"Yeah." Jonghyun and Seungyeon said in unison and followed the couple soon after.
"Jihyun, do you have any extra shirts with you. Mine is so wet now." Seungyeon asked when they were inside.
"I think I might have." Jihyun said walking to the bedroom. She brought a simple black t-shirt for her. "Here, is that okay?"
Seungyeon nodded and went to the bathroom to change.

"I need to change too." Jihyun said. "Donghae, you change your wet clothes too!!" she yelled.
"Araso." Donghae yelled and got up the couch where he had been sitting with Jonghyun.

Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun then sat beside him on the couch. It was silent.

Ahh.. why must it be awkward like this now? Seungyeon sighed then suddenly felt Jonghyun touching her hair, fixing it.
Seungyeon stared at him.

"Your hair was a little messy." Jonghyun said taking his hand away.
"Oh..." Seungyeon mumbled. "Guess I forgot to look at the mirror."

"I think you should take a nap, if you have a hangover you know. You look tired." Seungyeon said.
"A nap.. well I don't know.." Jonghyun said then suddenly yawned.
"See you're tired. Come on just sleep for a while." Seungyeon chuckled tapping the carpet.
"Well, if just for a while." Jonghyun said and laid down.
"Actually I wanted an excuse so I could take a nap too, Jihyun is bothering me all the time today and I feel so sleepy." Seungyeon giggled and laid down beside him on the carpet and gave him a pillow.
Jonghyun chuckled a little and gazed at her as she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

She is so cute like that. If only she was mine.. He sighed and closed his eyes too.

Before they knew it they both fell asleep, Seungyeon still tired because of the trip and all the stress and Jonghyun because of his hangover and stress.

Jihyun and Donghae came back to the living room after changing and found Jonghyun and Seungyeon sleeping side by side on the carpet.

"Well they were tired huh?" Donghae said.
"Aww.. look at them. They look so cute!" Jihyun whispered to Donghae.
"Though I wanted to do something fun with them.. But we can do that later though. Let them sleep for a while."

"I'm hungry, wanna eat some pizza, I can order." Donghae said holding his stomach.
"Okay. Remember to order a pizza that has pineapples then and no mushrooms!." Jihyun said.
"I know, I know." Donghae took his phone and walked to the kitchen to make the order.

Meanwhile Jihyun took a blanket from the couch. Carefully she put it over both Jonghyun and Seungyeon who had already fell asleep. She then walked to the kitchen too.

"Donghae, about Seungyeon and Jonghyun... Do you think there is something going on between them?" Jihyun said.
"Yeah maybe." Donghae said glancing towards the living room.
"It's just that, lately they have spent a lot of time together and you know.. They both they never talk about their crushes or that they've got a boyfriend or girlfriend. What if they both are each other's crushes or they are secretly dating but are afraid to tell anyone?" Jihyun pondered.
"I don't think they are dating. If Jonghyun got a girlfriend, I'm sure he would tell us about it." Donghae said.
"Maybe you are right.. but who knows, they were acting so weird just before." Jihyun said.