Drugs?

Map to My Heart

Jonghyun stood up and went over to Jong Suk who was leaning on the wall starting to nod off. Jonghyun put his hand lightly on Jong Suk's shoulder.

 

"Ow." Jong Suk flinched, now fully awake.

"Sorry." Jonghyun said.

"No worries." Jong Suk smiled. "So what's up?"

"Nothing. I just thought you'd like to sit down since you were kinda falling asleep." Jonghyun said.

"Nah I'm okay over here. If I go there they might tell me to take off my jacket." Jong Suk explained.

 

Suddenly Seungyeon sneezed. Jonghyun looked over to Seungyeon and saw that she was wearing a thin shirt.

 

"Can you come with me to the store?" Jonghyun asked Jong Suk.

"Sure. I was getting thirsty anyways." Jong Suk said.

 

The two boys went to a 24/7 convenience store and returned. Jonghyun placed a beach towel over Seungyeon's lap and gave one to Keiko, Mirai, Krystal, Ariel, and Vikki.

 

Seungyeon pulled Jonghyun down next to her. "Sit by me."

 

Seungyeon laid on the bench and put her head on Jonghyun's lap. Jonghyun played with Seungyeon's hair. Seungyeon grabbed Jonghyun's right hand and held it tightly. She kissed his hand.

 

"Why my hand? What about here?" Jonghyun pointed to his lips.

"No." Seungyeon shook her head.

"Why?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

"Because," Seungyon gave a mysterious smile. "I like here."

 

Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun's cheek. Jonghyun frowned then pointed to his other cheek. Seungyeon tried to kiss his cheek, but Jonghyun turned his head at the last moment making her kiss his lips.

 

"You cheater." Seungyeon faked a pout.

"Of course. I am the king of skinship." Jonghyun said proudly. "I was the Kingka of our middle school, high school, and college."

"So you touched all the girls?" Seungyeon questioned.

"No. I just made normal day to day activities more pleasurable for them. I only touch you." Jonghyun winked.

"Really?" Seungyeon raise a brow. "So you admit you were flirty?"

"What! No! I never flirted with anyone, but you." Jonghyun admitted.

"But those rumors." Seungyeon sat on Jonghyun's lap. "They said that you played a couple girls. They would sit on your lap like this and..."

"Do this?" Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon closer, so her face was barely touching his.

 

Seungyeon closed her eyes expecting a kiss. Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon before chucking and pulling away. Seungyeon peaked her eyes open, when no one kissed her.

 

"Yah!" Seungyeon lightly slapped Jonghyun's shoulder when she realized he wasn't going to kiss her.

"Sorry, baby, I couldn't resist." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Hmph." Seungyeon pouted.

 

Jonghyun put his lips together and showed some aegyo to Seungyeon. Seungyeon tried her best to refused Jonghyun's apology, but she was slowly giving in.

 

"Fine. Be that way." Jonghyun said and put Seungyeon down on the bench next to him. He crossed Seungyeon and put his hand on the wall trapping her between himself and the wall. "I'll show you why I'm king of skinship."

 

Jonghyun gently crashed his lips on to Seungyeon's lips. He put his hand behind her head, making sure her head didn't hit the wall. Seungyeon responded to the kiss and returned Jonghyun the favor by deepening the kiss.

 

Joon stared at Seungyeon and Jonghyun. He was feeling extremely jealous.

 

"Immature boys shouldn't watch that stuff." Vikki threw her towel on Joon's face.

"I'm not immature." Joong removed the towel. "I'll show you." Joon crashed his lips into Vikki's.

"Hey!!" Vikki pushed Joon off and slapped his face.

Vikki got up and sat by Keiko. "He's such a kid. Why can't be mature?" Keiko shrugged.

 

Ariel watched the scene and giggled. She turned to Aaron and pecked his cheek. Aaron turned to Ariel.

 

"Sorry I just felt like it." Ariel blushed.

"No need to be." Aaron pulled Ariel close and kissed her lips gently. "But that's a kiss."

 

Ariel giggled and cuddled with him.

 

Meanwhile Yama-chan grabbed Mirai's hand under the towel Mirai had over her lap. "You have something on your hair."

 

Using his other hand Yama-chan reached over and curled her hair behind her ear kissing her cheek in the process.

 

"Thanks." Mirai smiled. "I'm tired can I lean on you?"

 

Yama-chan nodded and Mirai leaned on his shoulder.

 

"Now I understand what they meant by Yama-chan and Mirai hiding their relationship." Krystal told Doojoon, who nodded.

"Everyone it kissing, but us." Doojoon looked at Krystal. "It must be our turn."

Krystal giggled and leaned into Doojoon, kissing him.

 

Miura walked over to Jong Suk and put his arm around his shoulder. Jong Suk flinched a bit from the pain.

 

"So nice sky we have tonight. It looked good since the rain stopped." Miura tried to make conversation with Jong Suk.

"Yeah it looks good." Jong Suk removed Miura's arm and looked at the sky.

 

Miura, who was looking at Jong Suk, noticed several red and purple mark on Jong Suk's neck.

 

"What?" Jong Suk fixed his collar, so the marks weren't visible.

"Nothing." Miura shook his head and smiled.

 

"Ahhh... i'm so sleepy!" Seungyeon yawned staring blankly in front of her. Jonghyun followed Seungyeon's example and yawned also.

 

"Come here." Seungyeon pulled Jonghyun closer to herself then placed the towel over both her and Jonghyun's shoulders. "Sleep." she said and leaned on Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun slowly closed his eyes too and leaned his head on Seungyeon's head.

They both soon fell asleep like that so did almost everyone else.

 

Slowly the mornining finally came. Mirai woke up first to the noise that came from the people who came to their work.

"Wake up guys! They are opening the ticket sale." Mirai yelled.

 

"I can go buy the tickets." Miura said rubbing his eyes slightly then walked towards the building.

 

Seungyeon opened up her eyes slowly and glanced at Jonghyun who looked exhausted. Seungyeon felt a little sore and frowned.

"I think I got a cold.." Seungyeon said weakly as it was hard for her to talk because of .

 

Jonghyun touched Seungyeon's forehead immediately. "You are a little hot, I hope you don't have fever." he said worried.

Seungyeon touched her forehead also. "I don't think I have fever, my throat just hurts."

"Come here." Jonghyun put Seungyeon on his lap and put his arms around her while covering her tightly with the towel trying to make her feel warmer.

 

"Okay, we got the tickets to the 5.25 train." Miura came back with all the tickets and handed each their own ticket.

 

Fifteen minutes before the train was leaving they all got inside.

"Ooohh.. it's so warm!!" Krystal said happily as she stepped in the train.

"I think I will sleep all the way back!" Keiko said.

 

They all sat the same way they had before, on their way to Verona.

Almost right away when people sat down on their seats they fell asleep.

 

After some time Jong Suk woke up to some people talking nearby. He opened his eyes and saw a few teenage girls glancing at Seungyeon who was sleeping.

Jong Suk frowned and listened to what they were saying.

 

"Isn't that the same girl?" one girl said pointing at a magazine in her hands.

"She really looks the same..." another said looking at Seungyeon.

Jong Suk glanced over and saw the same magazine that had Seungyeon's photo in the fashion show on it's cover.

 

Even though they had stopped selling the magazine, still a few people had managed to get the old magazine.

 

I hope not many people have that... Jong Suk frowned and watched how the girls giggled.

Suddenly one of the girls sneaked to Seungyeon, the girl looked around thinking that everyone was sleeping around Seungyeon. The teenagers wanted to tease Seungyeon because they were bored.

 

The girl poked Seungyeon's arm lightly. "Excuse me."

Seungyeon opened her eyes tiredly and turned to look at the strange girl.

"Sorry... no italian." Seungyeon said smiling awkwardly.

 

"Okay, english.." the girl changed into english. "You know.. I just wanted to ask you where can I get such drugs you are using?"

"Drugs?" Seungyeon looked at the girl confused.

The girl nodded. "I want to be bold like you too.. I saw your picture, here. I want to be high like you were.. not many people dare go public looking like that. So tell me what are you using, druggie girl." the girl giggled teasing Seungyeon and showed the magazine to Seungyeon.

 

Seungyeon stared at the magazine shocked.

"No.. I.. no drugs." she stuttered.

"But it says so here." the girl pointed at the magazine.

 

"Ask for her autograph! " one of the girls friends yelled. "You don't meet such celebrity everyday!" another giggled.

"Can you sign here... please write from Druggie girl with love!" the girl smirked handing a paper.

 

Seungyeon didn't say anything just looked away from the girl, feeling uncomfortable.

 

"Please stop that." Jong Suk finally said glaring at the girl.

"Like you care. You probably slept with people to become a model. How else can a gay looking person become a model." The girl snapped at Jong Suk.

 

Jong Suk glared at the girl, hiding the shock and pain behind him. Seungyeon started to lean farther onto Jonghyun, afraid.

 

"Stop it. That's Jong Suk, the famous Korean model." One of her friend's pulled her back.

"No. He looks gay, and he probably is. Why else would he stick up for druggie girl over here?" The girl spat then turned to Seunyeon. "So where's my autograph, huh, you think you're too good now that you have a gay model protecting you." The girl poked Seungyeon.

"Enough!" Jonghyun grabbed the girl's hand. "Back off. Don't mess with my girlfriend or my friend."

 

Thel girl stared at Jonghyun, who was glaring at her. Her friends also stared at Jonghyun. The girls began giggling. Jonghyun threw her hand back at her.

 

She giggled and went back to her friends. "He touched me."

"I know he's hot.!" "I'm jealous." Her friends giggled back to their seats.

 

Jonghyun, Jong Suk, and Seungyeon stared at the girls weirdly.

 

"I swear they're bipolar." Jonghyun said then turned to Jong Suk and Seungyeon. "You alright?"

"Fine." Jong Suk said and went back to his seat.

"You?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon.

"Good, thanks to you." Seungyeon smiled. "I was scared, though."

"Here switch seats with me." Jonghyun got up.

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun switched seats, so Seungyeon was now by the window. Seungyeon leaned on Jonghyun and cuddled with him.

 

"Do you think Woohyun's okay? I have you to protect me, but Woohyun, do you think he's fine?" Seungyeon whispered.

 

Jonghyun said nothing. Truthfully he was afraid of any topic with Woohyun in it. He was worried for Woohyun, yet he was scared that if Seungyeon went back to Korea and saw Woohyun she'd run back to him.

 

Suddenly there was a click and flash that blinded Jonghyun and Seungyeon.

 

"Aww. Drugged out model has a boyfriend." The man with a camera said. "Boy, if you're dating that thing you should ditch her. Drugs are bad, you should date someone better, like Sekyung." The man put his camera away. "Reporter, nice to meet you. This picture will be in an upcoming issue. I hope you'll enjoy it." The man left.

 

Jonghyun stood up to kick his , but Seungyeon stopped him. "Stay. It's scary." Seungyeon said and pulled Jonghyun down.

 

The man walked by the girls that were teasing Seungyeon and handed them money. The girls smiled at him. He went back to the farthest seat from Seungyeon and Jonghyun, taking out his phone.

 

"Hello, Sekyung. I've did what you asked for." The man said.

"Good, now keep messing with her. I'll be back to Italy in a few days. Then we can really have fun and Jonghyun will be mine." Sekyung said from the other line.