Six Months in Europe?

Map to My Heart

Jonghyun parked his car to the parking lot outside the old library. They got out the car and walked towards the park.

Soon in front of their eyes they could see the beautiful trees with cherry blossoms in them. Right away when Seungyeon saw the beautiful view her eyes started to glisten from excitement, all the embarrassment from before disappeared from her.

"Wow! It's soooooo beautiful!!" she exclaimed looking all around her, jumping happily from tree to tree.
"I knew you would like it." Jonghyun said smiling at her.

Seungyeon crouched down and picked up one branch that had fell down from the tree. She removed one flower from the branch then walked to Jonghyun. She carefully placed the flower behind his ear.

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun asked trying to remove the flower.
"Wait, don't move." Seungyeon said then placed another flower beside it.
"Hehehe.. you look so cute!" Seungyeon giggled looking at Jonghyun.
"Cute? I think I must look like an idiot. Girls are supposed to put flowers on their heads not guys." Jonghyun said.
"No one ever said guys can't do that too." Seungyeon said.

"I wish I could get like a flower wreath to put on my head, from there blossoms." Seungyeon said looking up.

Jonghyun took another branch that had fallen down and walked to Seungyeon. "Stay still." he said.

Jonghyun started taking the flowers off the branch one by one and placing them on Seungyeon's hair like a crown.

"Here. Now you got a flower crown!" Jonghyun grinned satisfied with his masterpiece.

Seungyeon moved her head a little and tried to touch the flowers but almost right away all the blossoms fell off her hair.

"Ahh, they fell.. " Jonghyun pouted.

Jonghyun then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. "Just a second.." He said and answered it.

"Hello?" Jonghyun answered.
"Kim Jonghyun-sshi?" An unfamiliar man said to him.
"Yes, that's me. Who's this?" Jonghyun asked.
"I'm from Spring Melody magazine. We met before the other day in the photo shoot." The man said
.
"Oh... yeah, I remember. What is it?" Jonghyun asked.
"There is one thing I would like to ask. We are sending young people who we think have potential for modeling to Europe to learn more about modeling. We have this one 6 month program, where you will be in Europe for six months learning how to be a model with the world best professional models. The reason I'm telling you this is because we thought you, Jonghyun-sshi, you have great potential to be a real model. You acted in front of the camera really naturally.. And together with my colleagues we discussed about this and we would like to send you there to learn more." The reporter said to him.

"Oh.. me? When is this?" Jonghyun said.
"It's actually quite soon, you would need to leave here next Friday. But you don't need to worry about buying tickets or anything. All you need to do is pose for our magazine a few more times. Jonghyun-sshi, I really advice you to consider this opportunity. It doesn't come to just anyone, but we thought you were really skilled so we would like to send you." The reporter continued.

"I still have school though..." Jonghyun said.
"Don't worry, you can continue your studies while you are there." the reporter said.
"Oh... you said it was six months?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yes, or it depend, it might be more also." the reporter said.
"Well... I need to think about this." Jonghyun said.
"Okay, but please let us know as soon as possible, we need to reserve the flight tickets. You can come visit us any time and we can discuss about this. I'm sorry for letting you know with such a short notice but please consider about this. I hope you contact us soon." The reporter finished.
"Yes, I will. Thank you." Jonghyun said and hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Seungyeon asked.
"Remember the photographer from the magazine." Jonghyun walked toward a bench.
"Yeah." Seungyeon picked up a few flowers.
"Well... they wanted me to model for them." Jonghyun sat down.
"You should. You'd be really good." Seungyeon sat down.
"But-" Seungyeon's phone, cut off Jonghyun.

Seungyeon dug through her pockets for her phone.

"Yoboseyo..." Seungyeon answered. "Uh-huh... Really... Can I give you an answer later? Thank you."

Seungyeon cut the phone. She stared at the ground for a moment before turning to Jonghyun.

"I just got a call from them too. It was about modeling and going to Europe. Did they ask you the same thing?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah." Jonghyun solemnly replied.
"Are you going to go? I think you should." Seungyeon smiled.
"Are you going to go?" Jonghyun asked.
"Umm... I don't know." Seungyeon looked down.

Suddenly Jonghyun's phone rang again.

"Jonghyun-sshi!!! I'm going to Europe to model!!!!!" Krystal practically yelled into the phone.
"Great." Jonghyun replied.

"Are you going? I heard from them that they are calling you and your friend too. Please can you two go with me? I've never been to Europe before, so it's scary. Doojoon's going to come too, but at the modeling place I don't want to be the only one who can't speak the language." Krystal begged.

"Say that again, Seungyeon's here too." Jonghyun put this phone on speaker.
"I said that I heard from the agency that they are calling you and Seungyeon-sshi. Please can you two go with me to Europe to model? I've never been to Europe before, so it's scary. I know that Doojoon's going to come too, but at the modeling place I don't want to be the only one who can't speak the language, plus I want friends there, so please come with me." Krystal begged again.
"We'll see Krystal-sshi. There's a lot going on... like the song performance for school. We will miss that and Woohyun and Onew will get mad." Seungyeon remembered.
"Huh? Hello, Seungyeon-sshi?" Krystal was confused.
"I can miss that it's not important." Jonghyun said. Your reply to me is more important to me.
"But-"

"Hello!! I'm still here!!" Krystal cut off Seungyeon.
"Sorry, Krystal-sshi, we still haven't decided yet." Jonghyun said.
"Well, hurry, up please because you need to tell them, by the end of today. Plus the only reason Doojoon is letting me go is because I told him that you two are going. If he finds out I'm lying he's going to be pissed." Krystal was on the verge of tears. "He might break up with me. Otoke." She was now crying.
"Krystal-sshi, don't cry. Otoke? Please don't cry. Krystal-sshi. Otoke... We'll go together." Seungyeon said without much though.
"Chincha? Thank you Seungyeon-sshi. I'll see you on Friday at the airport." Krystal said happily and cut the phone.

Seungyeon stood confused for a moment. "What did she say?"
"She said that she'll see us at the airport on Friday. You agreed to go to Europe with her." Jonghyun explained.
"I said what? I'm going to Europe?" Seungyeon mentally slapped herself.
"What are you going to do, you promised her." Jonghyun said.
"I guess I have to go. I can't call her back and tell her no." Seungyeon frowned.

"I'm going to call the agency to get it finalized." Seungyeon pulled out her phone.

Seungyeon called the agency and told them that she and Jonghyun would be going. After the phone call ended she weakly smiled.

"I need to get a passport. Can you take me to get one?" Seungyeon asked.
"Sure." Jonghyun replied.

They made their way to the car. Once inside Seungyeon spoke.

"The agency said that to save money for housing. Krystal-sshi, her boyfriend, you, and I will be housing together. It's going to be a two bedroom house." Seungyeon informed.
"Wow, this will be weird since Doojoon-sshi doesn't want me to be near Krystal because of the photo shoot." Jonghyun laughed.
"Actually they said that Krystal asked for her and Doojoon-sshi to be in one room and you and I to be in another. She told the agency that we are going out too, so it wouldn't be a problem, so the housing can not be changed." Seungyeon looked down.
"It'll be weird to share a room with you, but I think it'll be fine. You sleep over at my house all the time. Plus I promise I won't do anything to you." Jonghyun promised. "As for Krystal-sshi saying that we were a couple... Don't get too mad, she just wanted to spend sometime with Doojoon-sshi. I don't think she said that we were a couple to made you feel weird."

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun driving. She knew that Jonghyun was telling the truth when he said that he wouldn't touch her when they share a room. She trusted Jonghyun.

When we go to Europe I will only know Jonghyun. I know that he'll take care of me and he won't let anything bad happen to me. Krystal told the agency that Jonghyun and I were dating. Should I really date him. He's really nice, caring, and always there. If I reject him when we go to Europe it'll be awkward since we're sharing a room. What should I do?

"Jonghyun," Seungyeon spoke.
"Hmm," Jonghyun made a right turn.
"Let's say I don't go out with you. Would you still be nice to me while in Europe?" Seungyeon asked, then mentally slapped herself for doing so.

Jonghyun thought for a minute. "Maybe. I'll still try to be your friend, but that's just what I'm saying now. You'd have to wait until the real event to see what happens because bodies tend to move on impulse sometimes. But," Jonghyun pulled over and turned to face Seungyeon. "Don't go out with me just because you want to be friendly at Europe. If you accept to being my girlfriend, I want it to be because you want to really be my girlfriend and not because other people said we look good together, because you want to be nice to me or because we're staying in the same room at Europe. I want you to accept from the bottom of your heart because you feel the same way I do. Don't pity me for anything."

Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun, who was looking into Seungyeon's eyes with feeling. This was the first time in a while that Jonghyun said what he had felt from the bottom of his heart.

"Also, most importantly, don't feel pressure to say yes. I'll understand if you don't want to go out with me. So don't rush and take your time. I'll be waiting for Fri- Wait I don't want to be a grumpy to you on the flight, so can we move it up to Wednesday. It will give me a few days to cool down just in case you reject me." Jonghyun smiled.
"I guess. I wouldn't want to sit next to you if you're mad." Seungyeon whispered.
"Thanks, so Wednesday right after school finishes in front the school gates. Is that okay?" Jonghyun asked.

Seungyeon nodded.

"Good. Now let's go get you a passport for Europe." Jonghyun drove off to get Seungyeon a passport.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to pick my new passport from here on Thursday.." Seungyeon said to Jonghyun when she was done with getting herself a new passport.
"Okay." Jonghyun nodded.

"Wow, I really can't believe we are going to Europe next Friday!!! I wonder where we will go.. France maybe or Italy! Oh I really hope it will be Italy, I always wanted to visit there!" Seungyeon said happily imagining about going there.
"But... we have to tell Woohyun and the others about this.. Woohyun might feel really lonely when we are not here for six months.." She said looking down as they walked to Jonghyun's car.

"I'm sure he can survive without us for six months.. And Donghae and Jihyun will still be here.. at least I'm sure he won't miss me at all while I'm gone and I surely won't miss him." Jonghyun said opening the car door for Seungyeon.

"Liar. You will miss him, i'm sure. You won't have anyone who you can argue with then." Seungyeon giggled.

Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and started the car.

"I know I will miss Woohyun a lot.." Seungyeon whispered staring out of the window.
"Should we go tell Donghae, Jihyun and Woohyun about this now?" She asked.

"Sure, if that's what you want." Jonghyun said.
Seungyeon nodded and called Woohyun.

"Hey.. Can you meet now? .. Umm, in front of the mall near our school... Okay good, Jonghyun and I have something to tell you. See you soon." Seungyeon said then hung up the phone.

After that she called Donghae and Jihyun to meet at the same place too.