Birthday with a View

Map to My Heart

Modeling classes had just finished and everyone was gathered in the model's room.

"So we get the house to ourselves for awhile tonight?" Doojoon clarified the information Jonghyun just told him.
"Yes. Seungyeon and I are going to hang out for a bit." Jonghyun repeated.
"Isn't that great baby." Doojoon winked at Krystal and lowered his voice. "We get to be all alone."
"You ert." Krystal shyly replied and playfully slapped Doojoon.
"Well Seungyeon and I are going to leave. We'll be home late tonight." Jonghyun told them.

Jonghyun held his hand out to Seungyeon. "Since we're in Italy and we don't want anyone to try and mess our night out, should we pretend we're a couple? The boys will stop hitting on you."
Seungyeon blushed. "But-"
"It's my birthday. Please." Jonghyun made a puppy face to Seungyeon for the first time in a while. "If anyone asks tonight tell them you're my girlfriend. I don't want any girls to mess up my night with you."
"O-okay." Seungyeon put her hand in his.

Seungyeon's heart was fluttering like crazy. She thought that it was loud enough for everyone to hear it. Jonghyun's hand was warm and was interlaced with hers. It felt good to hold his hand.

"Ready?" Jonghyun asked with an assuring look. Seungyeon nodded her head. "Let's go."

Jonghyun and Seungyeon were about to leave the room when Sekyung came up to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun since it's your birthday let's hang out. I know this good restaurant with nice view." Sekyung clung to his arm.
"Sorry. I'm going out with Seungyeon tonight." Jonghyun told Sekyung. "Right?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon.
"Yup. We're going out tonight." Seungyeon smiled.
"Please. I want to spend some time to get to know you." Sekyung pouted.
"Sorry. My baby and I are spending time together." Jonghyun replied.

Everyone suddenly looked at Jonghyun and Seungyeon. Jonghyun called Seungyeon "My baby."

Jong Suk leaned on the wall calmly. He knew that Jonghyun wasn't really dating Seungyeon.

Krystal looked at Jonghyun weirdly. I thought she rejected him and they weren't going out. Suddenly Krystal grasped the situation. He's only saying this so he and Seungyeon can have some time together alone.

"Baby?" Sekyung froze. "She's your girlfriend?"

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon. Seungyeon looked back at Jonghyun. I did tell him I would tell everyone I was his girlfriend for one night.

"Yes. I'm his girlfriend." Seungyeon replied.

Gasps could be heard in the room. Jonghyun led Seungyeon out of the room.

"I knew it they were dating. They acted too close to be friends." Yama-chan said.
"I guess it makes sense since they did the kiss scene together in that magazine and he was uncomfortable with kissing Sekyung at the photoshoot." Miura added.

Sekyung took a deep breath and composed herself. She exited the room.

Jong Suk followed her. "I guess he wasn't interested in you."
"And he wasn't into you either. Who would have guessed he wasn't gay." Sekyung retorted.
Jong Suk smirked. "Who says he's not?"
"Whatever. I'll find a way to get his attention and he'll break up with her and have no interest in other girls... or men." Sekyung glared at Jong Suk.
"Good luck with that." Jong Suk retorted. "Whether he's into girls or guys I think I'll stand by his side, so don't think you'll get too far with your plan, whatever it is."
"I always get what I want." Sekyung gave Jong Suk and evil smile and left.

After Sekyung turned the corner Jong Suks face turned serious. Jong Suk remembered the last time Sekyung was interested in one of the models. Messing with Sekyung is bad. Jonghyun you're in deep .

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Seungyeon and Jonghyun were walking down the street Seungyeon suddenly turned to him. "Do you think it was okay to say that to Sekyung back there? I mean we lied to her and everyone."
"They will get over it. But Seungyeon tonight please don't worry about that, it's my birthday. I want to be happy, like you said in the card." Jonghyun said.
"Okay then, I'll try not to think about that tonight." Seungyeon smiled.

They walked around the city center looking around the place.

"There's so many old statues everywhere." Seungyeon said then pointed at one fountain. "Let's go sit there for a while!"

Seungyeon led Jonghyun to the fountain, Jonghyun sat down while Seungyeon tried the water in the fountain with her finger.

"Wow, there's a lot of pigeons around here." Jonghyun said when he saw all the birds gathered around the fountain. Seungyeon turned to look too. "There really is, I think they must be hungry.. I think I still have some bread here that was left over from lunch." Seungyeon searched for the piece of bread from her bag.

"Come eat." Seungyeon said throwing some bread to the birds. She did that for a few minutes until she didn't have anything left anymore. The birds looked at Seungyeon waiting for some more.
"Sorry, finished." Seungyeon said and stared at them. The pigeons still wanted more and started approaching Seungyeon and Jonghyun threateningly.

"They look kinda creepy now." Jonghyun said staring at the birds.
"I know." Seungyeon said. "Let's go."
They got up and started walking away, the birds started following and some of them started flying around Jonghyun and Seungyeon almost hitting their heads.

Jonghyun quickly covered Seungyeon's head with his left hand while with his right hand he tried to chase the birds away. But the birds still refused to leave them alone and grew more aggressive now as they were greedy to get some more bread.

"Run! It's a evil bird attack!!!" Seungyeon yelled and started running, so did Jonghyun. They ran all the way to a smaller street and finally the birds went away.
They stopped panting. "Phew, I guess you shouldn't feed birds here." Jonghyun said still holding onto Seungyeon.
"Yeah, that was like from some horror movie." Seungyeon giggled.

"So what now?" Jonghyun asked then took out the city map. He searched for a good place to go for a while. He then pointed at the map. "Seungyeon, want to go there.. they say you can see a good view of the whole city there?"

"Sure, anywhere you want. It's your birthday." Seungyeon smiled.
"Okay, let's go there then." Jonghyun smiled and grabbed Seungyeon's hand again.

As they were walking they suddenly heard familiar voices nearby. All the other model students had come out to the city also and were walking around there.
Jonghyun saw them and quickly pulled Seungyeon to a small side street so the others wouldn't see them. "Hide."

He pushed Seungyeon against the wall of one house and stood in front of her trying to hide from the others.

Jonghyun was waiting for the other models to pass them so he was glancing to the other street all the time.

Seungyeon was staring at Jonghyun's chest that was right in front of her as he was trying to hide her. She felt her heart beating really fast when Jonghyun was that close again.

Why am I like this these days? Every time he comes so close like this, it feels strange...and it feels so.. good. But Jonghyun and I we have been close like this many times and I didn't feel like this.. why am I so nervous like this? It's just Jonghyun... I don't like him like that... I don't right? But why do I feel like this then...?

"They are gone now, phew.. they almost saw us." Jonghyun said then pulled further away from Seungyeon.

He looked at Seungyeon's confused expression.

"You okay?" Jonghyun asked.
"Huh?" Seungyeon lifted her head up to look at Jonghyun. "Yeah, yeah.. I am.. why?"
"You just looked a little bit.. strange." Jonghyun frowned.
"Oh, strange? Well i'm fine, let's just go to see the view of the city now." Seungyeon smiled a little bit.
"It's amazing." Seungyeon leaned on the railing as she looked at the view.
"I think so too." Jonghyun leaned on the railing next to her.
"Let's take a picture." Seungyeon got out her camera.

Seungyeon took some pictures of herself and some with Jonghyun. Seungyeong checked the pictures, she couldn't get much of the view.

"Can you ask if someone can take our picture?" Seungyeon asked Jonghyun.
"Sure hold on." Jonghyun went to ask someone.

A moment later Jonghyun came back with an Australian couple that was also on vacation. Jonghyun passed them Seungyeon's camera then went to Seungyeon.

"Smile." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.
"1, 2, 3 cheese." The couple snapped the picture. "Can you take ours too?" They handed Jonghyun their camera.

Jonghyun took their picture. After exchanging thank yous Seungyeon and Jonghyun looked at the picture.



"I think that it's nice." Jonghyun commented.
"I think so too." Seungyeon smiled.

They went back to enjoying the view.

"I think everyone would be jealous if they knew we came here. It's really pretty." Seungyeon looked out at the scenery.
"They would be. I mean we have a nice view in Seoul, but it's not this nice." Jonghyun said.
"Yeah. But I think that the Han River is nice at night. It's super romantic." Seungyeon turned around to face Jonghyun.
"I think so too." Jonghyun agreed. "But you know what you can't do at the Han River?"
"What?" Seungyeon asked.
"Ride a boat on it." Jonghyun smirked.
"You can ride a boat on on the river." Seungyeon told Jonghyun.
"Not these boats. I'll show you." Jonghyun took Seungyeon's hand an led her away.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun went back down to the city. They went to a location near the canals.

"Wait here." Jongyun told Seungyeon then left.

Seungyeon looked around. She noticed a sign. "Gondola Rides" She sounded it out. "What is that?" Seungyeon looked at the picture under it.
"Omo." Seungyeon exclaimed. I saw this on TV in dramas and movies. I've always wanted to ride it.

"Did you figure out what we're riding?" Jonghyun said from behind Seungyeon.
Seungyeon jumped. "Omo, you scared me."
"Sorry." Jonghyun took Seungyeon's hand.

Jonghyun led Seungyeon to the loading area. There was no one there but Seungyeon, Jonghyun and the gondolier. Jonghyun helped Seungyeon onto the boat.

"I think it's look prettier during the day, but we don't have too much time, plus it'll be crowded, so I hope you don't mind going on at night." Jonghyun said.
"I don't like crowds too much so it's okay." Seungyeon replied. "Plus it's romantic, just like the movies."