The Night at Jonghyun's

Map to My Heart

"Seungyeon!!" Jonghyun saw Seungyeon enter the elevator.

Jonghyun ran to the elevator, but the doors closed. Jonghyun immediately ran towards the stairs. He made his way down, passing families as they made their way up.

Jonghyun finished the last flight of stairs and looked around for Seungyeon, she was walking quickly away from the theaters.

"Seungyeon wait!!" Jonghyun ran after her.

Seungyeon saw Jonghyun and made a run for it. She ran to the end of the block. She looked at the stoplight which was giving her the red hand sign. She looked back at Jonghyun who was running closer to her. She glanced at the stoplight again and tried to run across the street.

Honk Honk

Seungyeon looked to her left. The anger left her and fear replaced it. Her eyes widened when she saw a huge cargo truck coming straight at her. Seungyeon's feet suddenly stopped and were glued in place. Seungyeon closed her eyes as the truck came closer.

Just when she thought she was going to get hit someone pulled her to the side. "Ya!! Are your trying to kill yourself?!!"

Seungyeon opened her eyes and looked up to see Jonghyun. She had never been so happy to see Jonghyun in her life.

"Don't do that again!!" Jonghyun was unable to hold back is feelings for Seungyeon and hugged her.

Seungyeon's felt tears built up in her eyes. She immediately hugged Jonghyun back and cried releasing all emotions she was feeling.

When Seungyeon's crying began to settle down Jonghyun pulled away and softly looked at her. Jonghyun wiped the tear trails off Seungyeon with his thumb as gently and softly as he could.

"That's better. You look better when you don't cry." Jonghyun smiled. "Don't let him bother you. Don't do anything stupid just because of him. He's not worth it."

Seungyeon didn't say anything just looked up to the sky where was full moon.

"It's pretty." she said silently.
"What is?" Jonghyun asked looking around. Seungyeon pointed up at the moon. Jonghyun looked up too.
"Yeah. It is."

Seungyeon then looked left and right making sure no cars were coming and started crossing the street. Jonghyun followed her.

"Want to go home already?" Jonghyun asked.
Seungyeon stayed silent for a while thinking. "I don't know.."
She knew that if she was going to be alone at home she would just start thinking about Woohyun and the situation and nothing else.
"Then what do you want to do?"

"Jonghyun.. can I stay at your place tonight?" she suddenly asked.
"At my place??" Jonghyun asked surprised.
Seungyeon nodded. "It's okay if you don't want to.. and if it's uncomfortable to your brother but I just, it's so lonely at home."

"No. Of course you can stay at our place tonight. I will sleep in the living room and you can use my room. And don't worry about Key.." Jonghyun quickly said.
"Thanks." Seungyeon smiled. "It's been a while I saw Key hasn't it, how is he doing?"

"He is okay. Just struggling with some girl problems." Jonghyun said.

------------------------------------

Seungyeon and Jonghyun soon arrived to Jonghyun's house and went inside.

"I'm back!" Jonghyun yelled taking his coat off.
"Yeah..." Key yelled from the living room.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun walked to the living room too. Key was surfing in the internet with his laptop lying on the floor on his tummy and right away stood up when he noticed Seungyeon.

"Oh, Seungyeon. Your here too." Key said.
"Annyeong." Seungyeon smiled.
"She is going to sleep here tonight." Jonghyun said.
"Oh.. if you are hungry there's some leftovers in the fridge so you can warm that up.. or just eat noodles. That's all we have sorry." Key said as he sat back down to the floor.

"It's okay. I'm not that hungry anyway." Seungyeon said.
"But I am." Jonghyun said. "You will cook the noodles for me right?" he grinned at Seungyeon.
"You can't do it yourself?" Seungyeon asked.
"No.. it's super hard." Jonghyun pouted.
"Liar. Cooking noodles is one of the easiest things to cook." Seungyeon nudged him as she walked to the kitchen.
"I know I know. But if you made them for me it would taste so much better than if I made it myself. Food always tastes much better if someone else made it for you." Jonghyun smiled.
"Araso. I will make it for you then." Seungyeon smiled and took one bag of instant noodles from the table and started cooking.

Jonghyun smiled and sat down by the table watching Seungyeon.

"Here you go!" Seungyeon exclaimed giving Jonghyun a full plate of the noodles.
"Thank you!" Jonghyun chuckled and started eating with good appetite.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun and smiled faintly. She then took her phone from her pocket and turned it off. She didn't want anyone to call her that night, especially Woohyun.

Seungyeon got up the table. "You eat a lot okay."
Jonghyun nodded and watched how she was walking towards his room.

Suddenly Jonghyun's eyes widened as he remembered he might have left something related to Seungyeon and the fact that he liked her in his room. He right away got up and rushed to her. Seungyeon was just about to open the door to Jonghyun's room.

"Wait... it's too messy there. Let me clean it a bit before you go." Jonghyun said blocking the door.
"It's okay. I have seen your messy room before, don't worry." Seungyeon said trying to open the door.
"No.. really. Wait a second." Jonghyun insisted.

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon aside and slammed the door shut, locking it.

"Yeah!! Kim Jonghyun!!" Seungyeon pounded on the door.
"One minute!!" Jonghyun shouted.

Jonghyun scanned the room for any related to Seungyeon. There was none so he went to the door and was about to open it when he saw a pile of dirty clothes. Right on the top was his boxers. That would have been embarrassing. Jonghyun put the clothes in the laundry basket. Then brought the basket as he went to open the door.

"All clean." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.
"You're acting weird. Since when do you care if people see your dirty room." Seungyeon entered. "The last time I came in all of your tighty-whities were all over the floor." Seungyeon giggled.
"It wasn't a lot, it was one that fell out of my laundry basket. And it was boxers not tighty-whities. I don't like that tight constricting stuff." Jonghyun reminded Seungyeon.
"TMI Jonghyun. I don't need to know about those things." Seungyeon made a face.

Jonghyun went to put the laundry basket by the washing machine and went back to his room. Seungyeon was dressed in Jonghyun's large white shirt that looked like a dress on her. She was also wearing Jonghyun's basket ball shorts that were way too long and was threatening to fall off her hips.

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon. She looked very beautiful in his clothes, but there was one thing bothering him. Seungyeon's black bra with pink laces was clearly showing through his white shirt. He didn't mind it showing nor did Key mind if he saw it since they both knew was a normal part of female clothing that sometimes has it's showing accidents, but Jonghyun knew that Seungyeon probably didn't want him to see that so Jonghyun went into his closet and pulled out a black shirt.

"Seungyeon," Jonghyun spoke.
"Jonghyun, sorry about raiding your closet. I needed comfortable clothes to sleep." Seungyeon told him.
"It's not that." Jonghyun said.
"Then what?" Seungyeon tilted her head to the side.
"It think it's better if you wear this. It's more comfortable." Jonghyun handed her the shirt.
"Why? I think it's fine." Seungyeon looked down at herself.

Jonghyun gently pushed her in front of his body mirror.

"Omo!!" Seungyeon gasped when she noticed the flaw in her clothing choice.
"Change." Jonghyun said before leaving the room.

Jonghyun closed the door and went into Key's room.

"Yah!! Get out!!" Key yelled at Jonghyun.
"Whatever." Jonghyun laid on Key's bed.

Key ran over to pushed Jonghyun off his bed. After a few minute of trying he rolled his eyes then jumped in next to Jonghyun.

"Fine you win. So why is Seungyeon staying over tonight?" Key asked.
"Because." Jonghyun replied.
"Because what?" Key asked.
"Because. Stop being nosy." Jonghyun said.
"I'm not I want to know why? Wait," Key seriously looked at Jonghyun. "Are you two dating?"
"What? No!!" Jonghyun tickled Key.
"Hyung Stop!! Stop!!!" Key yelled as he tried to get away from Jonghyun. "It's ticklish, I can't breathe."

Seungyeon heard Key laughing and yelling, so she walked over to his room. She was amazed to see Jonghyun ticking Key. She never saw Jonghyun acting like this. He usually was the cool kid or the bad kid at school that everyone wanted to date. Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun smiling and tickling Key like the normal older brother that he was.

"Seungyeon help me!!" Key said when he noticed Seungyeon.
"What do I do?" Seungyeon asked.
Key threw a pillow at Seungyeon. "Hit him."

Seungyeon grabbed the pillow. She swung it at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's mouth dropped wide open. "You're my friend, yet you help my younger brother. That's is you're going to get it."

Seungyeon made a run for it, but Jonghyun caught her by the waist and threw her on the bed. He began to tickle her.

"No!! Seungyeon!!" Key said and grabbed the pillow and began to attack Jonghyun.

"That's it. The war's on!!" Jonghyun declared the official start of a pillow fight and tickle fest.
"Fine!"Seungyeon exclaimed grabbing the pillow from Jonghyun and started attacking his face with it.
At the same time Key was hitting Jonghyun's back.

Jonghyun grunted like a dog as he attacked towards Seungyeon trying to get back the pillow from her. Seungyeon quickly rolled down from the bed to the floor.
"What are you, a dog?" Seungyeon giggled.
"Not just any dog.. I'm a cute puppy." Jonghyun grinned.
"I think you look more like a dinosaur." Key laughed. "What? A dinosaur?!" Jonghyun turned to Key and grabbed the pillow from him and threw it away then started tickling him again.

"Help!" Key yelled as he giggled.
Seungyeon crawled closer to the bed again then grabbed Jonghyun's leg and started tickling his feet.
"Noo.. stop it!" Jonghyun yelled and kicked trying to get away from Seungyeon's grip but she was holding him tightly. Jonghyun had to let go of Key to get his poor feet away from Seungyeon's tickles.

Meanwhile Key ran to get back the pillow Jonghyun had threw away, then started attacking both Jonghyun and Seungyeon with it.
"Hey, weren't you on my side?" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"We never made any official agreement." Key grinned as he hit her face with the pillow.

The three continued playing around for a while more before they got tired and all sat down on the floor.
"That was fun." Seungyeon said.
Jonghyun giggled seeing Seungyeon whose hair was a total mess it was covering almost all her face.

"Seungyeon you look like that ghost girl.. I don't remember the name but the one who comes out of the well and then from the TV." Key said.
Seungyeon touched her hair and made it cover her whole face this time. She started crawling slowly towards Key and Jonghyun acting like the ghost.

"If your trying to be scary.. your not." Jonghyun giggled and ruffled her hair.
"You were supposed to scream from horror." Seungyeon pouted crossing her arms. Jonghyun laughed and helped her fix her hair back to normal.

Seungyeon smiled looking at Key and Jonghyun.
Being here with them helps me forget everything..

"Ahh.. I'm thirsty." Key said and ran to the kitchen. Seungyeon and Jonghyun followed him soon after. Key drank some water quickly and went back to his room.

Seungyeon opened the fridge and looked around. "You don't happen to have lemon juice?"
"Nope.. mian. Just apple juice." Jonghyun chuckled taking two glasses and pouring some apple juice to them.
"Oh... I guess that will do too." Seungyeon sighed as she took the glass drinking the juice.

Seungyeon placed the glass back to the table and looked at Jonghyun. She walked closer and suddenly hugged him tightly from his back.
"I'm so happy to have you as my friend." she whispered.
"Me too..." Jonghyun said. But I hope I was more to you than just a friend.

Seungyeon then pulled away from Jonghyun and stared at the glass on the table.
"How can you stop the feelings you feel for someone? I have tried but I just can't. I know he will never like me the way I like him.. his heart always belongs to someone else. I want to stop these feelings but I don't think I can." she said absent mindedly.

Jonghyun knew she was talking about Woohyun again.

Yes.. tell me how to stop these feelings. he thought as he looked at Seungyeon.

"Why don't you try to like someone else?" Jonghyun suggested. "If you like someone else the feelings go away right?"
"I hope it does. But how do I do that? I can't stop thinking about him." Seungyeon frowned.
"I know what you mean." Jonghyun sighed.
"You do? Do you like someone who likes someone else?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah, she's the most smartest and beautiful person in the world, but she doubts herself. She tries so hard to get another person's attention and she never looks my way. It hurts." Jonghyun absent mindedly said.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun. She couldn't help but think that Jonghyun was pitiful. She sighed and thought for a moment.

"Let's try to get rid of our feelings together. You can help me and I can help you." Seungyeon smiled. "You help me stop thinking of Woohyun and I help you stop thinking about... that girl."
"What?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon like she was crazy.
"Come on it'll work." Seungyeon exclaimed. "It's a perfect plan."
"That's not it. The girl is you." Jonghyun mumbled to himself.
"What did you say? I didn't hear you." Seungyeon said.
"Nothing. Sounds like a great idea." Jonghyun faked a smile.
"Great let's map out a plan." Seungyeon pulled Jonghyun to his room.

Why do I have a feeling Seungyeon's plan isn't going to work out?

"Hmm.. so let's see..." Seungyeon pondered sitting down on the bed. "Like you said, we both need someone else to like so the feelings disappear... right? So we should meet some new people."

Suddenly Seungyeon noticed a newspaper on the desk and took it. "Maybe we will get some ideas from here.." she said as she started to search for something from the newspaper.

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon not excited about her idea. I don't want to meet any new girl.. I just want you to turn your attention from Woohyun to me.

"Oh. How about this?!" Seungyeon exclaimed pointing at something in the newspaper. Jonghyun turned to look at it.

"There is some event in Sundial Park, that starts tomorrow Friday and will last for the whole weekend. There will be parties, performances, workshops for learning to play guitar, drums, painting, pottery, cooking, baking, dancing, makeup etc. etc etc. It says that you should bring your own tent and you can sleep in the camping area there, admission is free.... that sounds good doesn't it? I have been to the park before, it's really beautiful there... and imagine if you go to for example try and learn to make pottery or baking and there happens to be some really gorgeous girl you meet that will teach you... and who knows what will happen?! And if I go to learn to play the guitar and meet some guy there that helps me forget about Woohyun." Seungyeon explained to Jonghyun excited about the idea.
"So what do you say, let's go there after school tomorrow? Just take a tent with us and go!"

Jonghyun sat there not knowing what to say.
"Not interested.." Seungyeon asked disappointed.
"Well.... okay then, let's go." Jonghyun said hesitantly.
"Yay! Thank you! Let's make sure we find you some pretty girl from there so you can forget about the girl.. I don't want you to hurt like this, and I don't want to hurt like this anymore either. Even if we don't forget about Woohyun and the girl, at least we tried." Seungyeon said hugging Jonghyun.

"Yeah...." Jonghyun said.

"Oh... but I don't think I have a tent.. do you have one?" Seungyeon asked pulling away from Jonghyun.
"Yeah. We have a tent, but if we have just one tent we would have to sleep together.." Jonghyun said hoping Seungyeon would give up on her idea to go to the event because of that.
Seungyeon tapped her chin with her finger. "Oh.. it's okay. We can sleep in the same tent, it's not a problem. We are friends, and I know you wouldn't try to do anything to me." she smiled.
"Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah." she nodded then glanced at the clock on the wall. "Maybe we should sleep soon, it's late."

Jonghyun nodded and stood up. "Good night then." he said turning off the lights.
"Night. Can you wake me up in the morning, because I turned off my phone, so I won't have the alarm?" she asked.
"Sure." Jonghyun said walking out the door.

Jonghyun leaned back into the couch. "Oh my god. What did you get yourself into Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun sighed then got up to go get the tent. Jonghyun went into the closet and pulled out the tent. He also got his sleeping bag and Key's sleeping bag. Jonghyun placed them by the door.

Jonghyun mentally checked if they needed anything. Food and drinks. Jonghyun went to the kitchen and put four water bottles in the freezer. He then opened the refrigerator. He saw an instant salad, hotdogs, and hamburger patties. BBQ it is. Jonghyun went back to the closet and got the small grill.

After ensuring that he had everything, Jonghyun went to the couch and fell asleep.