You Can't Go

Map to My Heart
The bell rang announcing the school day was over. Jonghyun and Seungyeon finally walked back down and they both headed to their lockers to get their things.

Seungyeon took her backpack out of her locker and was just about to lock it when Woohyun suddenly appeared in front of her eyes. She turned her head away and tried to close the locker door but Woohyun blocked her from closing it. Seungyeon tried to push Woohyun's hand away but couldn't.

"I won't let you lock it before you talk with me." Woohyun said.
Seungyeon lifted her head up and finally looked him into his eyes that day.

"I thought would be nice if we did something fun this weekend together. Jin Ae has some other plans this weekend so I have nothing to do.. please." Woohyun smiled.

"Sorry.. I got other plans." Seungyeon said coldly.
Woohyun looked at Seungyeon disappointed. "Plans? With who? Jonghyun? You and Jonghyun are always spending time together these days."

"Why? Can't I, he is my friend." Seungyeon said finally locking the locker door.
"You can but, why are you always alone together, I'm your friend too.. why don't you take me with you too.. where are you going anyway?" Woohyun pouted.

Seungyeon didn't answer just started walking to where Jonghyun was waiting for her. Woohyun followed her. It actually really hurt Seungyeon to be acting so cold to Woohyun. She really wanted to spend time together with Woohyun but at the same time she was hoping her plan to forget him would work out.

Jonghyun leaned on the truck he borrowed from his neighbor Chansung as he waited for Seungyeon. She saw her coming out of the building with Woohyun behind her. Jealousy began to burn in him, but he took a deep breath and buried those feelings.

"Ready?" Jonghyun asked Seungyeon ignoring Woohyun.
Seungyeon placed a huge smile on her face. "Ready. I can't wait to go camping!" She exclaimed.
"C-c-c-camping?" Woohyun said surprised. "You can't go with him. There's only one tent!!" Woohyun peered into the truck bed.
"And? We always used to sleep with our friends with we were kids. There's nothing wrong with it now." Seungyeon got into the front seat.
"What if he does something to you?" Woohyun held the door so she couldn't close it. "He might you!!"
Seungyeon rolled her eyes. "You know Jonghyun's not like that."
Jonghyun removed Woohyun's hand from the door. "Excuse me." Jonghyun shut the door then walked over to the driver side.
"But Seungyeon, you can't go." Woohyun clung to the window.

Jonghyun started the truck and slowly moved foreword so he didn't injure Woohyun.

Woohyun pulled away from the truck as it began to move. "Yah!! Seungyeon!! You can't!!!"

The truck drove off out of the parking lot. Woohyun stared at the truck until it disappeared.

"I don't want her to be alone with Jonghyun." Woohyun muttered to himself.

Woohyun was about to go back to the school when he saw Jihyun and Donghae. He immediately ran over to them. "Do you know where Jonghyun and Seungyeon are headed?"
"Some camping event at a park. I'm not too sure about the details." Jihyun said remembering Seungyeon talking to Jonghyun at lunch.
"What park?" Woohyun asked hopeful.
"Umm, Sun-something. I'm not too sure though." Jihyun replied.
"Thank you." Woohyun ran off.

Woohyun looked at his watch. There at least 20 parks around here with Sun in them. I can find them today. I'm sure. Woohyun decided to go to each of the 27 parks with Sun in their names, so he could find Seungyeon. I'll find you even if it takes all day.

~~~~~~~~~

"You okay?" Jonghyun peered over at Seungyeon, who was sadly continuing to stare at the mirror which no longer had Woohyun's reflection. "Should I stop the truck?"
"No, I'm fine." Seungyeon sighed. "I just hope our plan works."

The car ride to the Sundial park was silent. Jonghyun was focused on finding the location and Seungyeon was rummaging through her mind ideas that could help her forget Woohyun.