Losers Have to Listen to Winners

Map to My Heart

"Doojoon!!!" Krystal suddenly yelled as passed by the performance stage. A worker waved, he was holding a few big cords. He dropped the cords by another worker the ran over.

"Hey babe." Doojoon hugged Krystal.
"Boyfriend?" Jonghyun looked at Krystal.
"Yup, he's volunteering here." She grinned. "He's also best friends with Kikwang, the guy Seungyeon was with." Krystal turned to Doojoon. "This is Jonghyun, he's friends with a girl that Kikwang is hanging out with now."
"Kikwang's with a girl?!! It's a miracle." Doojon gasped.
"Not like that." Krystal didn't say too much as she didn't want to expose Jonghyun's secret. "Oh oppa, today a reporter came and took pictures of me. I get to be in a magazine!!" She squealed.
"That's great." Doojoon kissed her forehead.
"But don't get mad. I had to be in a few very close positions with Jonghyun. Don't worry though I'm not his type, besides he has a girl he likes." Kystal confessed.
"He'd better." Doojoon shot Jonghyun a warning glance. "I got to go back to work. I'll be off in an hour so I'll call you." Doojoon walked back to the stage.

Jonghyun watched Doojoon carry the cords to the other side of the stage.
"Let's go, play for an hour until Doojoon is done then maybe he can help you get Kikwang off Seungyeon." Krystal suggested. "Don't worry too much Kikwang is just innocent he means no harm. If anything he'll want to be friends with you even after you tell him to back off Seungyeon."
Jonghyun made a face. "Come on let's go to the game booth. We can play ring toss or the milk bottle knock down." Krystal pulled Jonghyun to the game booth.

Jonghyun and Krystal waited in line for the milk bottle knock down. Two familiar people came behind them in line.

"Krystal?" "Jonghyun?" A male and female voice said at the same time.
Krystal and Jonghyun turned around. "Seungyeon?" "Kikwang?"
"Wow small world." Kikwang said.
"You know each other?" Seungyeon asked. "Oh wait we met up earlier, hello." She shook her head.
"Actually he's my boyfriend's best friend." Krystal told Seungyeon.
Seungyeon's eyes jolted to Krystal then to Jonghyun. "Boyfriend?" Sorry Jonghyun, I didn't know she was taken.
"Yup." Krystal smiled. "Look its our turn."

The boy handed Jonghyun, Krystal, Kikwang, and Seungyeon three balls. The boy pointed at the five milk bottles. "Knock it all down three times to win the giant teddy bear. If you knock it all down once you get a small bear."

"Who ever knocks down the least has to listen to a wish that the person who knocks down the most gives." Krystal placed a challenge.
"You're on." Kikwang challenged.
"Why not." Jonghyun joined in.
"Sure, but I know I'll lose." Seungyeon also joined.

The first round Jonghyun and Krystal knocked all of the bottles down. Kikwang missed one while, Seungyeon missed two bottles. The second round Jonghyun and Krystal again knocked all the bottles down. Kikwang also knocked down all the bottles. Seungyeon missed only one bottle.

"Unfair, a girl's beating me." Kikwang joked.
"Seungyeon you have to knock down three more bottles to beat Kikwang." Krystal reminded.
"I can't aim good." Seungyeon pouted.

The third round had started. Krystal and Jonghyun had already knocked down all of their bottles. Kikwang missed one bottle. Seungyeon was looking at the bottles trying to aim.

Jonghyun stood behind Seungyeon and took her hand that had the ball inside. "Look at the bottles with both eyes open. Turn your body like this." Jonghyun put his left hand on her waist turning her. "Relax your shoulders. And..." Jonghyun guided Seungyeons hand so it released the ball.

As soon as a few metal sounds of the ball hitting the bottles were heard Seungyeon turned around and buried her face into Jonghyun's shoulder, hiding her face in embarrassment. "I missed some didn't I."
"I don't know. Try looking for yourself." Jonghyun turned her around.

Seungyeon's eyes widened and a smile formed on her face. All of the bottles were not on the stand. The bottles were on the table.

"I knocked it all down!! Thank you Jonghyun!!" Seungyeon squealed jumping up and down as she hugged him.

The boy handed Krystal and Jonghyun one large teddy bear each. The boy handed Seungyeon and Kikwang a small bear.

"Want it?" Kikwang offered his bear to Seungyeon, but before Seungyeon could take it Krystal snatched it.
"It's cute. Thank you." Krystal winked at Jonghyun.
Jonghyun took his large bear and put in front of Seungyeon. "For you."
"Really? But you won." Seungyeon tried to return it to him.
"No, you knocked down all the bottles for the first time. You deserve it." Jonghyun gave it to her.
"Thank you. It's so cute!!" Seungyeon hugged the bear.

They walked out of the game tent to the Ferris wheel line.

"So you and Kikwang have to listen to one wish from Jonghyun and I since we won." Krystal looked at Seungyeon.
"My wish is for Jonghyun and Seungyeon to ride the Ferris wheel while Kikwang and I go pick up Doojoon since he's getting off soon." Krystal pulled Kikwang out of the line.
"But I wanted to ride." Kikwang pouted. "They say that this one gives you a 45 minute ride."
"Then you should have won." Krystal tapped his head.
"We'll be back soon." Kikwang waved.
"Alone time with her. Don't forget to confess. Good luck." Krystal winked at Jonghyun then pulled Kikwang away from them.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun were ushered into the large Ferris wheel. "See you in 45 minutes." The worker closed the door to the capsule. Now Jonghyun and Seungyeon were stuck for 45 minutes together alone.
"What a pity that Krystal had a boyfriend already..." Seungyeon sighed as the Ferris wheel started moving. "Don't worry, we will find you some other girl I'm sure of it, who could resist our Jonghyun's hotness." Seungyeon giggled ruffling his hair.

Jonghyun didn't say anything just stared out the capsule.

I think I must tell her how I feel now.... but what do I do? how do I say it? what will she say if I tell her? I don't know if I have the courage... aahhhh ottoke!! Jonghyun was thinking nervously, while Seungyeon just sat there relaxed enjoying the view.

~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun was bored sitting by the tent waiting for Jonghyun and Seungyeon. He was looking up at the Ferris wheel. He spotted Jonghyun and Seungyeon starting to go up in the capsule.

Woohyun took his phone and began to dial their numbers, but just like before when he was searching for the park, their phones were off.

I'll just wait at the exit of the Ferris wheel for them.