What the hell is this!!!??

Map to My Heart

Next morning Seungyeon woke up to the strange silence in the house. She opened her eyes and glanced to her side that was empty. She walked downstairs and saw no one.

Oh.. right. They probably went to the photoshoots already..

 

Seungyeon yawned and went upstairs to wash up. She then went to eat something for breakfast.

She noticed a small note on the table.

 

- Remember to be careful then and if you see anything suspicious just call me or somebody. Anyway, have a good day~! Jonghyun-

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Time passed and it was nearing 3PM when the doorbell rang. Seungyeon ran to open the door and let Joongki in.

"You ready?" Joongki asked.

"Yeah, let's go. Is Jong Suk with you?" Seungyeon asked as she put her keys and phone to her bag then followed Joongki to his car.

 

Joongki shook his head. "No. Boss is taking him to the show. He still doesn't know you are coming."

"Okay." Seungyeon nodded and sat down.

 

"Joongki oppa.. you really think it's a suspicious place to go.. this show. Because Jonghyun and Krystal seemed to be really worried about me going." Seungyeon asked.

"Well.. I really don't know much about the Zica people. But I hope not." Joongki said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hello Mr. Lee. This way to the dressing rooms." A female employee greeted him as soon as he got into the location.

"Where's Mr. Choi?" Jong Suk wondered where his tormentor was.

"He's greeting another guest. He'll be with you shortly." She smiled and led him to the dressing room.

 

Seungyeon on the other hand was meeting the big boss of Zica.

 

"Hello Miss Han." Mr. Choi stuck out his hand. "It's a pleasure to work with you. We're really sorry about the article, my employees just got carried away with ratings."

"It's okay. Thank you for the apology." Seungyeon shook his hand.

"Today you won't be on the runway. Today you'll be behind the scenes since I heard that it's your first show. You'll be following a few of the female models around. I hope you don't mind." Mr. Choi said.

"I don't mind. It's a nice experience." Seungyeon replied.

"Good. This is Mario and Bianca. They'll be taking you to the waiting area where you can relax until the show starts." Mr. Choi introduced two people that were probably models.

"Follow me." Mario winked at Seungyeon. Seungyeon followed him.

 

Meanwhile Mr. Choi whispered to Bianca. "She's my special guest and I prepared a special tea by hand for her. Make sure she gets it."

 

Bianca nodded and followed Seungyeon and Mario. After they disappeared around the corner Mr.Choi walked into a room.

 

"Thank you for your cooperation uncle." Sekyung said from the boss's chair.

"Anything for my niece." Mr. Choi went by Sekyung. "Now when do we stop the niece and uncle thing." He touched Sekyung's thigh and kissed her cheek. "I think I deserve something. I slept with a gay man for you. Do you know how hard it was? I'm not even gay. I like y women. just. like. you."

"Soon baby. Soon." Sekyung drew circles on Mr. Choi's chest and pushed him against the wall before kissing his lips.

 

Mr. Choi closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. Sekyung rolled her eyes as she kissed him. All men are the same. They want is a y body to be with. But Jonghyun. He's different. He knows how to take care of a girl. Jonghyun, you'll soon be mine.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Here's some tea. We'll be back in a little bit after we change." Bianca said and left with Mario.

 

Seungyeon sipped the tea. A few minutes later she felt dizzy and fainted. A few men dragged her body away before anyone could see.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The show went on as planned but Jong Suk did not meet with Mr. Choi, much to his delight. Jong Suk went on the runway one last time and came back.

 

"That was the last costume." Mr. Choi smiled to Jong Suk. "Meet me at this hotel room after you change otherwise your precious Jonghyun will be under my wings." Mr. Choi flashed Jonghyun's picture and the number to the agency.

 

Jong Suk watched in horror as Mr. Choi left the room.

 

"One last night Jong Suk. One more and it'll all be over." Jong Suk tried to assure himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jong Suk waited at the hotel room for a few hours before Mr. Choi walked in.

 

"Here coffee. Drink it. You'll be busy all night." Mr. Choi handed Jong Suk the coffee. Jong Suk wearily sipped the coffee and immediately fainted on the bed spilling coffee on the floor.

 

Mr. Choi stripped Jong Suk of his clothes and put the bed covers over him came in with an unconscious Seungyeon followed by Sekyung.

 

"Strip her and put them by each other." Sekyung ordered. "Make it look like they're sleeping together."

 

The men did as they were told and Sekyung got her camera. She snapped a couple of pictures.

 

"Take her away to the hotel next door. Make sure they are both fully clothed." Sekyung ordered.

 

The men put the clothes on Seungyeon and Jong Suk before taking Seungyeon away to the hotel next door.

 

"What's the point of that?" Mr. Choi asked.

"So they don't suspect anything until it hits them." Sekyung answered then left the room Mr. Choi followed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Jonghyun put the phone down. Seungyeon's probably sleeping and tired from the show." Krystal told Jonghyun, who was pacing up and down trying to call Seungyeon for the hundredth time today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aigoo.. my head. Seungyeon woke up to her head aching. She held her forehead and got up opening her eyes slowly.

 

Wait? What? Where is this? her eyes widened when she saw the hotel room. She saw a clock on the bedside table. What?? It's already 7AM!!! How did I get here... I was at the show and......

 

She looked at her phone.

Wow!! So many missed calls! How didn't I hear them.. ?

 

Seungyeon scratched her head confused then took her bag that was on the bed and headed out the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jong Suk in the other room had just woke to the same painful headache. He stared up at the ceiling.

Did he drug me or something and slept with me? Jong Suk squeezed the blanket tightly thinking that Mr. Choi had done something to him last night.

 

Well it's just better if he did. It's better if I don't remember. he thought sadly and sat up slowly. But wait... my clothes.. Jong Suk looked down at his clothes that were neatly on him, there was no sign that anyone had done anything to him.

He frowned and looked around, then shook his head roughly and headed to the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungyeon had called Joongki to pick her up and was waiting out on the street when she noticed a familiar figure closeby. Jong Suk? Oh, right Jong Suk, I hope nothing suspicious happened to him on the show... wait this is already suspicious.. why was I in the room?

 

Jong Suk also called Joongki to come pick him up when he saw Seungyeon.

Why is she here? he quickly walked to her and grabbed her arm. "What are you doing here Seungyeon?!"

 

"Well... I had to come to the show yesterday too when the others had a photoshoot." Seungyeon said.

"What? Why would they send you here?? I told not to bring anyone else!" Jong Suk snapped.

 

"I don't know..." Seungyeon said silently.

"But I didn't see you here yesterday." Jong Suk frowned.

"I wasn't really on the show... one man told me to follow some people and then.. I was waiting .. and.. I don't know... I just woke up this morning.." Seungyeon said trying to remember yesterday.

"What?? What do you mean, you just woke up this morning??" Jong Suk asked.

"I really can't remember what happened after I followed those people.. I just found myself from there in the hotel room." Seungyeon frowned.

 

Oh no! Please, no! No one did anything to her too right? Jong Suk stared at Seungyeon seriously. Just then Joongki drove to them.

"Oh your both here. Get in." Joongki said from the window.

 

Seungyeon and Jong Suk went inside silently. Jong Suk looked at Seungyeon worried. What if they drugged Seungyeon too and did something horrible to her??

 

Joongki drove to the model school.

 

As Jong Suk and Seungyeon walked in the school doors together, people began whispering right away.

What is it about now? Seungyeon sighed and walked towards the classroom with her head down.

 

As Jong Suk and Seungyeon walked to the classroom all the chattering stopped right away. Everyone stared at them coldly.. someone even gave despising looks. Jonghyun, Krystal and Doojoon weren't at school yet.

 

"Hi.." Seungyeon said silently and sat down on beside Miura as always.

He didn't say anything.

 

Why is the athmosphere like this? Seungyeon bit her lip and opened her books.

 

"I really didn't think Seungyeon was this kind of person..poor Jonghyun." Ariel whispered to Aaron.

 

Jong Suk was slowly getting annoyed with the athmosphere in the room. "Would you please just say why you are acting like this??!" he banged his hands on his desk. Everyone stared at him silently.

 

"Well.. sweety.. did you see this?" Sekyung whispered to Jong Suk and handed him a magazine. Jong Suk grabbed it roughly and got ready to rip it to pieces but he froze when he saw what was on the cover.

 

He stared at the photo where he was lying on the bed beside Seungyeon like they had just slept together.

 

What the hell is this!!!??

 

Seungyeon then grabbed the magazine to herself wanting to know what made the athmosphere like that.

Omo! Seungyeon's heart almost stopped when she saw the picture. What is this... omo omo omo what is this??

 

 

Just then the door opened and Jonghyun rushed in. "Seungyeon!! Why didn't you pick up my calls.. you have no idea how worried I was!" he exclaimed and walked towards her to hug her but stopped when he saw the expression on her face. "What's wrong?"

 

Seungyeon squeezed the magazine on her hands nervously as she stared at Jonghyun.