Back to Korea

Map to My Heart

Next morning Seungyeon woke up to her alarm ringing.

She whined and hit her head with her hand. How can it already be morning? she yawned and opened her eyes tiredly. She smiled gently when she looked at Jonghyun who was sleeping beside her with a smile on his face. I'm gonna miss my Jonghyun.

 

She got up to dress up and check she had everything she needed for the flight again. Then sat down on the bed and nudged Jonghyun.

"Time to wake up baby. We should get ready to go to the airport."

"No~" Jonghyun took Seungyeon's waist and made her lay down by him.

"I want to stay too, but I need to go." Seungyeon played with Jonghyun's hair. "Come on get up. Or are you going to let me go to the airport by myself?"

 

Jonghyun pouted as he sat up. Jonghyun got up off the bed. Seungyeon blushed seeing Jonghyun put his shirt on. She had flashbacks of the night before.

 

Jonghyun finished changing and gave Seungyeon a back hug. "Are you making me breakfast?"

"I can." Seungyeon replied.

 

She pecked Jonghyun's lips then pulled him downstairs. Seungyeon began to cook breakfast. Jonghyun watched Seungyeon cook.

 

"You know the kitchen is where everything started." Jonghyun remembered their first kiss.

 

Seungyeon smiled at the thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jong Suk and Seungyeon finished checking in. They walked back to everyone who was waiting for them.

 

"I don't want you to go. I'll miss you." Krystal cried as she hugged Seungyeon.

"I'll miss you too." Joon hugged Jong Suk.

"Remember to call me if you plan to come to Korea." Jong Suk said to Aaron as he hugged him.

"I will. And don't worry, you will find work from Korea, remember not to give up. I'm going to miss you a lot." Aaron said and tapped his shoulders.

"I'm going to miss you too." Jong Suk said trying to hold back his tears.

 

Joongki walked to both Jong Suk and Seungyeon and smiled at them.

"I'm sad that things turned out the way they did. But it's not the end of the world right? I hope we can meet again one day."

 

"I'm so sorry for causing such trouble Joongki oppa. You always took so good care of us, I will never forget you." Seungyeon said. "Are you planning to come to Korea any time soon?"

 

"Well, about that I'm not too sure, I have a lot going on here in Italy but who knows I might come to Korea for a vacation." Joongki said.

Seungyeon nodded. "And please look after Jonghyun.. because I don't know what might happen." she mumbled the last part.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Joongki asked.

"Nothing.." Seungyeon shook her head.

"Just make sure he is safe, thats all, thanks hyung." Jong Suk said.

"Okay, I will, don't worry about it." Joongki smiled.

 

"What are you talking about me?" Jonghyun asked as he walked to them.

 

"Oh, Jonghyun. I'm going to miss you." Jong Suk said hugging Jonghyun tightly. "I hope you come to Korea soon."

"I'm going to miss you too, thank you for everything you have done for us. Just please do help Seungyeon with the Woohyun thing a little, please." Jonghyun whispered.

"I will. You can trust me. You stay safe here too okay? Don't let Sekyung trick you." Jong Suk said.

"I won't." Jonghyun said and pulled away from him then walked to Seungyeon.

 

"Jonghyun!!!" Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun tightly. Jonghyun kissed her forehead then looked her in the eyes.

"I don't know what I will do without you.. it's going to be so lonely at the house." Jonghyun pouted.

"I will call you as often as I can." Seungyeon smiled and touched his cheek gently.

 

"Oh, wait! Let's do the bow-handshake-hug-kiss-peace!!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

"The what...?" Jonghyun looked at her weirdly.

"Yah, how can you not remember that!! We used to do that all the time in middle school when someone was going on a trip!!" Seungyeon pouted.

 

Jonghyun frowned and tried to remember.

"Ahh!! Now I remember! Okay, let's do it!! But we never got to do the kissing part so now, we can do that right?" he smiled.

"Yeah, of course we can!!" Seungyeon smiled back.

 

"Okay, ready start!!!" Seungyeon exclaimed facing Jonghyun. First they bowed deeply to each other, then gave each other a handshake, after that they hugged each other tightly, then it was time for the kissing part. Jonghyun leaned closer to Seungyeon and kissed her lips gently, the two didn't want to break the kiss and just kept on kissing while everyone stared at them.

 

Jong Suk looked at them feeling jealous. He cleared his voice. "What was that, bowing and all that stuff?"

Seungyeon pulled away from Jonghyun and looked at Jong Suk.

"Oh, it's just one thing we used to do long ago when someone left for a trip. It's called bow-handshake-hug-kiss-peace." she explained.

 

"Oh, but you did all the other things.. but what does the peace mean?" Jong Suk frowned.

"Oh, right!! We almost forgot! Jonghyun, peace!!" Seungyeon clapped her hands together and showed a v sign to Jonghyun. Jonghyun did the same.

 

"Now it's complete." Seungyeon giggled.

"Can I try that too, i'm going for a trip too." Jong Suk asked looking at Jonghyun.

"Sure. Let's just leave the kissing part ." Jonghyun said. Jong Suk nodded and smiled.

 

Jonghyun and Jong Suk, bowed, shook hands, hugged and made the v sign together. Jong Suk smiled widely trying to hide his tears that tried to come out.

 

Jonghyun tapped Jong Suk's shoulder then walked to Seungyeon and hugged her tightly again. "Don't gooooo~~~!" he whined and swayed from side to side while holding her. "I don't want toooooo~~" Seungyeon whined back.

 

Jonghyun then stopped and stared at Seungyeon solemnly. "Try to get Woohyun back on his feet... and please let Jong Suk help you too. I do trust you, I have faith in you, it's nothing like that.. I would just feel better if he was there to help you too."

"Okay. I hope everything turns out to be good again." Seungyeon nodded and stared at Jonghyun's chest.

 

"I think you guys should go now." Krystal walked to them.

"Okay, just a moment." Seungyeon said and looked at Jonghyun's face.

"I love you." Jonghyun said kissing her gently. "I love you too." Seungyeon said and smiled gently.

 

"Remember to tell me when you get there." Jonghyun said.

"I will, don't worry." Seungyeon said taking her bag.

"Let's go." Jong Suk said.

 

Seungyeon and Jong Suk waved at everyone as they went to the security checks.

 

-----------------------

 

Seungyeon and Jong Suk were sitting at the gates waiting when they could get in the plane.

Seungyeon was watching photos of Jonghyun she had taken last night, while killing time.

"So cute.." Seungyeon giggled quietly at the sight of sleeping Jonghyun.

 

"What is?" Jong Suk asked.

Seungyeon showed Jong Suk the photo of Jonghyun.

Jong Suk stared at the photo and smiled gently.

---------------------

Jonghyun went to school with Joongki, Doojoon, and Krystal. As soon as he entered the doors Sekyung approached him.

 

"Jonghyun, you okay?" Sekyung innocently asked.

"I don't know, my girlfriend and best friend just got sent to Korea for no reason, what do you think?" Jonghyun said rudely.

 

Sekyung stared at Jonghyun, not knowing what to say. Jonghyun left her and walked into class sitting at he usual seat. Everyone except SeKyung felt empty without Jong Suk and Seungyeon.

 

Jonghyun kept glancing at his phone. Did the plane take off yet? When is she going to call me? Will she be okay?

----------------------

Jong Suk and Seungyeon's plane had just landed and they were waiting to get their luggage from the plane.

 

"Thanks for everything Jong Suk. You will come see me often though right? I really hope so!" Seungyeon said.

"Yeah, of course I will. You got my number right?" Jong Suk asked.

"Yeah." Seungyeon nodded. "Oh, my bag!" she took her bag and placed it on the floor beside her.

 

"And mine too!" Jong Suk said and took his bag too.

They started walking towards the airport entrance together.

 

"Where do you live?" Seungyeon asked. "Can I have your address, so I can come visit you sometime?"

"Sure, just wait a second." Jong Suk said taking a piece of paper and pencil, then wrote his address to Seungyeon.

 

"Woah, that's pretty close to where I live!" Seungyeon exclaimed surprised.

"Really?" Jong Suk asked.

Seungyeon nodded. "Yeah, it's not far at all. Wow, this is great!"

 

Jong Suk smiled. "You live with your family?"

Seungyeon shook her head. "No, I live alone. And you?"

"I live alone too, my cousin promised I could live in his apartment while he is traveling." Jong Suk said.

Seungyeon nodded and checked when the bus from the airport would leave.

 

"It's strange being in Korea. I was away for so long." Jong Suk said looking out.