Look What I Spy?

Map to My Heart

They were all waiting in line for their turn to try the slide.

"Be careful then girls. Don't try any strange positions when you slide or you might break your neck or something." Woohyun said.
"I think you should be more careful yourself." Seungyeon said to him as she sat down on the slide when it was her turn.

"Seungyeon!!!!!" Suddenly Woohyun pushed Seungyeon from her back giving her more speed to slide.
"Yah! That might break her neck too if she slides down too fast!" Jonghyun snapped at Woohyun.
"Then I'll go make sure she is okay." Woohyun said and laid down on his belly and pushed himself down the slide with full speed.

Seungyeon was sliding down when suddenly she heard Woohyun's voice yelling behind her.
"Watch out Seungyeon!!!"

Seungyeon looked back at her and saw Woohyun coming with full speed to her. Soon he crashed onto Seungyeon that made them slide with even faster speed in the water slide.
"Kyaaa!!" Seungyeon screamed not wanting to go that fast. Soon they both landed on the water causing a huge splash.

They both swam to the side to wait for the others.
"Yah! You should've waited longer before you slid down!" Seungyeon nudged Woohyun.
"Mian! Ow.. I think I hurt my chin somehow when I bumped into you. Your back is so hard!" Woohyun whined holding his chin.
"Well my back hurts because of you also." Seungyeon pouted.

They watched how one by one the SNSD girls and Jonghyun came back the slide as well.

"Push me please. I want to go fast too." Jessica pleaded with Jonghyun.
"Fine. Ready Go~!" Jonghyun pushed Jessica.
"Wee~!!" Jessica went down the slide.
"Me too!!" Sunny and Sooyoung chorused behind Jonghyun.

Jonghyun pushed the girls down the slide then went down himself. They went down the slide a few more times before they got tired.

"Let's do something less active for a bit. I'm tired." Seohyun leaned on Hyoyeon.
"How about Dr. Fish?" Jonghyun suggested.
"What?" Everyone looked at him. "What's that?"
"You put your legs inside the water and some small fish come and eat the dead skin from your feet. It's pretty fun." Jonghyun led them to the area.

There was a short line for the Dr. Fish. As they stood in line the girls and Woohyun glanced over the wall to look at everyone getting their foot cleaned by the fish.

Soon their turn came and they were led to a private room.

"Put your feet in a stay still otherwise the fish will get scared." The attendant said before leaving.

Everyone gathered in a circle and sat down with their legs up.

"Who's going to try first?" Tiffany asked.
"You." "No You." "Not me, you." Everyone said trying not to be the first person.
"I'll go." Jonghyun volunteered.

He stuck both his feet inside and the fish gathered and began to nibble on his feet.

"How does it feel?" Sunny asked.
"Ticklish, but you need to stay still." Jonghyun replied.
"Really? I'll go." Hyoyeon bravely stuck one foot in. "Ticklish, but it does feel good though." She stuck her other foot inside.
"Really?" The SNSD girls stuck their feet in.
"Woohyun why don't you try? It's refreshing." Yoona looked at Woohyun who still didn't put his feet in.

Woohyun slowly stuck his feet in and let out a giggled. The girls giggled when they heard him giggle.

"Come on Seungyeon, try it." Jonghyun noticed Seungyeon's feet out.
"But I'm really ticklish on my feet." Seungyeon confessed.
"Me too, but I'm trying not to move around." Jonghyun slowly inched closer to Seungyeon. "Here I'll help you keep your feet still."

Jonghyun slowly put Seungyeon's feet inside. The fish gathered and nibbled on her feet. Jonghyun held her legs so that she couldn't move them too much.

"It tickles." Seungyeon giggled.
"But it feels good right?" Jonghyun said.

Seungyeon nodded her head.

"Ohh, look what I spy!" Jessica teased noticing Jonghyun touching Seungyeon's legs.
"Cute couple." Tiffany also teased.

Seungyeon turned bright read.
Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon's face for a moment then let go of her legs. Seungyeon looked away for a moment and for Jonghyun's surprise she pulled Jonghyun's hands back on her legs even though she was embarrassed.

"I can't keep my legs still if you don't hold them." she said trying to ignore the giggles and whispers from the girls.

"There really seems to be something going on there, don't you think?" Yoona whispered to Yuri.

Woohyun who was sitting beside the girls heard what they said and he looked at Jonghyun and Seungyeon. He didn't like seeing the two close to each other like that. He looked down at the fish trying to get his thoughts somewhere else.

"Wow! Seungyeon, you know the goldfish you gave me, it is so much fatter than these fish! How could you give me such a fat fish!" Woohyun suddenly exclaimed trying to get the attention away from Jonghyun and Seungyeon.
Seungyeon looked at Woohyun. "I think you spoil it too much."

"Do I? Girls you know any good diets for a goldfish?" Woohyun asked. All the girls laughed at Woohyun's silliness.
"Sorry, I have no knowledge about diets for a fish." Tiffany giggled.
"Just don't feed too much food for it." Sunny grinned.

"But the look in it's eyes is so pitiful every time I walk past it's aquarium. I just can't help it. It feels like it is screaming 'Hey you cruel man, give me at least some food since you are keeping me as a prisoner here'. Then I just give it so much food." Woohyun said putting on a pitiful expression.

Jonghyun shook his head as he listened to Woohyun silently as he still held Seungyeon's legs still.
Seungyeon looked at Woohyun. She was glad that he was joking around like that even though his heart had just broke yesterday because of Jinae. It would have broke Seungyeon's heart if she saw Woohyun being miserable and sad.

They all spent a few more hours in the spa then headed to SNSD's hairdresser to start Seungyeon's make over.