No English

Map to My Heart

Joongki lead them all to a little house in the end of the road.

"This is the house where you will be living. Pretty isn't it?" Joongki asked pointing at the house.
"Wow! I've never seen a house this cute!" Krystal exclaimed looking at it.
"Really? This is where we will be living?" Seungyeon asked smiling widely. "Krystal look, the windows, they look so cute!" Seungyeon said pointing up. "I know!" Krystal said hugging Seungyeon.

Joongki opened the door to their new home. He then took four keys from his pocket and gave to everyone. "Here, you all get a key to get in."

He started showing around the house."This apartment has two floors... here downstairs you got a kitchen and living room. There's two bathrooms, one dowstairs and one upstairs. The bedrooms are also upstairs... and if you look out this window.." Joongki lead them to the living room. "Here, you can see the sea from here.."

"Really?? Sea is that close?" Seungyeon was amazed and ran to the window. "Jonghyun, look look!!!"

Joongki smiled and turned to look at the four who all seemed excited about their new environment. "So what do you think, good, you think you can live here.. it's not that big but I think you will manage."

"It's better than good." Krystal said.

"Good then. Anyways, I need to go now. I will come back tomorrow.. you can go and look around the city, just please don't get lost.. I'm in charge of taking care of you here you know. So please don't get lost okay?" Joongki said.
"We won't." Jonghyun assured.
"Okay, I trust you. I will leave my number for you, so call me if you need anything." Joongki smiled and left his card. "See you guys. Make yourself at home and rest."

"We should put our luggage to the rooms.. Doojoon can you help me carry the bags up the stairs?" Jonghyun said.

Doojoon nodded and they started taking the bags upstairs.

"Oh, but which room should me and Krystal, and you and Seungyeon take?" Doojoon looked at the two rooms beside each other.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors.. The winner can choose their room first." Jonghyun suggested.
"Alright..." Doojoon nodded.

The boys played and eventually Doojoon won.

"Krystal you go ahead and choose a room." Doojoon said to his girlfriend.
"Yay!" Krystal clapped her hands together and looked inside both the rooms carefully.
"Hmmm... we will take the one on the right." Krystal said pointing at the room that was slightly bigger.

Doojoon smiled and followed her into the room that now was theirs.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun walked in the smaller room and placed all their luggage on the floor.

Seungyeon looked around the room, it was quite small, there was one bed that took most of the space in the room. In the corner there was a small desk and on the wall beside it was a big mirror. Beside the bed there were three small wardrobes, and above the bed on the wall there was a small painting of a small village and beside it was a small window.

Seungyeon smiled and sat on the bed. Jonghyun had already started unpacking his things.
"Since there's three closets to put our clothes, then you can have two.. One is enough for me. I know girls need more space for clothes." Jonghyun said opening one closet.
"Okay, thanks." Seungyeon said. "I should start to unpack too..." She mumbled and opened her big bag. The first thing she took out was a photo where, Woohyun, Seungyeon, Jonghyun, Donghae and Jihyun were all together. She placed the frame on the desk then looked at Jonghyun. "It's okay that I put it here?" she asked.

Jonghyun glanced at the photo and nodded.

Seungyeon smiled and looked at the photo again. "I don't want to forget them while i'm gone.. this way I will feel closer to them." she said and poked Woohyun's head in the photo gently with her finger.
Jonghyun noticed Seungyeon's finger and felt his heart drop a bit, but he quickly composed himself.

"I'm kinda hungry. Do you want something to eat or drink?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yes please." Seungyeon answered.

Jonghyun went down to the kitchen to search for food. During this time Seungyeon was moving her clothes into the drawers. She saw a whole bunch of her underwear on top of her suitcase.

"Seungyeon..." Jonghyun walked up the stairs.
Seungyeon quickly shoved her underwear in a drawer and turned around. "Yes."
"There's no food, we need to go shopping." Jonghyun walked in the door.
"Okay, let's go together later." Seungyeon gave a cheeky grin.
"One more thing." Jonghyun said.
"Yes." Seungyeon smiled wider.

Jonghyun motioned his finger telling her to turn around. Seungyeon turned around and her smiled dropped. One of her bras was completely hanging out of the drawer, while one of her was on the floor. Seungyeon slapped her head. Way to be sneaky Seungyeon. Seungyeon quickly grabbed her underwear and hid it under her shirt.

"You don't have to hide it, I've seen women's underwear before." Jonghyun chuckled. "But if you want me to wait outside while you're putting you're clothes away I can. Or I can just turn around."
"Can you turn around please?" Seungyeon said shyly.

Jonghyun chuckled as he turned around. He sat on the bed and rummaged through his bags while Seungyeon put her stuff away. Jonghyun pulled out his CD and Ipod player and put it on the desk. He plugged in his Ipod, Wheesung's Girls began to play. Jonghyun began to sing along.

While Seungyeon packed she listened to Jonghyun sing along and her heart began to melt again like it did when she first heard him sing on the roof top. Seungyeon quickly finished putting everything away so she could watch Jonghyun. She turned and silently watched Jonghyun dance along to the song as he smoothly rapped with the song. Seungyeon silently chuckled as Jonghyun moved his hands like he was a gangsta rapper.

Feeling like he was being watched Jonghyun turned around. "You think I'm funny? Why don't you try?"
"I don't know the lyrics." Seungyeon waved her hands.
"Then what about this song?" Jonghyun Fergalicious from Fergie.
"I got this. I'll show you." Seungyeon challenged and began to sing.

After the song finished Like a G6 began to play. Seungyeon got into the groove and began to dance until she fell. Jonghyun helped her up. Seungyeon buried her head in her hands embarrassed, but Jonghyun encouraged her to try dancing again. This time Seungyeon didn't fall when she danced.

"You guys look like you're having fun. Can we join?" Krystal and Doojoon came inside and watched Seungyeon dance.

Slowly Krystal also got into the grove and began to dance. Doojoon also slipped a few moves in the dance. Everyone was partying in Seungyeon and Jonghyun's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

As they got hot and tired they all went down into the living room.

"I'm hungry after all that dancing." Doojoon crash landed on the couch.
"Me too." Krystal headed for the kitchen.
"There's no food. I checked." Jonghyun told her.
"I guess we should all go shopping for food shouldn't we." Seungyeon suggested.
"Yeah, we should. We also have to get soaps for the bathroom and cleaning supplies there is really nothing in the bathroom or closets." Krystal told them.
"We should make a list of what to get." Seungyeon said.

Krystal and Seungyeon began to make a list of what they needed to buy at the store. Occasionally Jonghyun and Doojoon would mention an item the girls had forgotten.

"That's it then." Krystal and Seungyeon completed their two page list.
"Do we have enough money to buy all of that?" Seungyeon asked.

Everyone pulled out their wallets and checked.

"We should if we split the total into four, but I need to get a job, other wise I don't think I can afford to buy anything after a month." Doojoon said.
"Me too." Krystal agreed.
"When we get to the office the day after tomorrow, let's ask if they can help us find a job." Jonghyun said.
"Great idea." Seungyeon smiled. "Alright, now let's get going, so that we can finish while it's light, and we won't get lost."

Everyone got their bags, keys, and maps.

"Everyone have their phone and Joongki's number?" Doojoon asked.
"Yup!" Everyone answered.
"Okay, let's go shopping." Doojoon led the way.

On the way to the store Jonghyun held the map and gave directions, while Doojoon obeyed and led the way. Krystal held Doojoon's hand. Seungyeon followed everyone, but always seemed to lag and get slightly behind everyone as they walked down the crowded sidewalks. Seungyeon was beginning to get scared of getting lost. He noticed Jonghyun's arm and was tempted to grab it.

Should I hold his arm? But he might get mad or misunderstand. But I might get lost. Otoke?

Suddenly someone bumped into Seungyeon from behind and pushed her into Jonghyun's arm, which she caught for balance.

"Sorry." A man gave Seungyeon a creepy grin.

Seungyeon immediately held onto Jonghyun's arm. Jonghyun looked away from the map at Seungyeon, then noticed a man walking dangerously close to Seungyeon.

"Can you take over my arms and eyes are getting tired. We're right here." Jonghyun handed Seungyeon the map and placed his arm around Seungyeon's neck.

Seungyeon took the map and began to navigate the area as the man left. Jonghyun smirked and continued to walk leaving his arm around her neck.
"So where to?" Doojoon asked turning around as it was taking a while for Seungyeon to figure out where to go.

Seungyeon glanced at him then back at the map.
"Umm... I think we should turn to the right from here." Seungyeon said staring at the map.
"You sure?" Doojoon asked hearing Seungyeon's unsure voice.
"... yeah." Seungyeon nodded then looked at Jonghyun. "It's to the right?"
"It is." Jonghyun nodded.

"Let's go there." Krystal pointed at one store that looked like it was selling food.
Everyone followed Krystal inside.

"Benvenuti!" a man said to them welcoming them in.
"Annyeong ha---" Doojoon started but then realized the man won't understand him so he just nodded.
"How do you say hello in Italian?" Seungyeon asked.
"I have no idea.." Jonghyun said.

They started looking around the store thinking about what to buy.
"What do you want to eat? You want spaghetti?" Krystal suggested.
"Sure, anything is fine." Seungyeon said. Jonghyun nodded too.

"How can I help you?" The shop assistant asked them in Italian. They all looked at him confused.
"I think he's asking what we need." Jonghyun said.
"We would like to get some spaghetti, but there's so many I'm not sure what we should pick. What is the most delicious one?" Krystal asked the assistant in English.
He stared at Krystal for a moment then shook his hands in the air. "No English." he said.
"Oh, he doesn't understand me.." Krystal muttered feeling a little bit disappointed as she had wanted to try out her English skills.

Doojoon looked at Krystal and smiled. "I got this baby."
Doojoon decided to try using body language to ask the same question Krystal had just asked.

Doojoon cleared his voice a little bit and pointed at the spaghetti packages.
"Spaghetti... eat." Doojoon said with his weak English and acted as if he was eating. "Many many spaghetti.." Doojoon pointed at it all. "What spaghetti good..." he put his thumbs up and tapped his tummy making an expression like he had just had a really delicious meal. "Now... many many spaghetti. Good spaghetti.. I don't know." he shrugged his shoulders and pointed at the packages.
"Okay.. okay? Understand?" he poked the assistants shoulder gently.

The assistant looked at Doojoon for a moment then at the spaghetti. He then clapped his hands together and said something in Italian and pointed at one kind of spaghetti. He put his thumbs up like before.

A wide smile spread on Doojoon's face and he took the spaghetti the assistant had pointed at.
"Grazie." Doojoon smiled at the assistant.
"He says this one is good.." Doojoon said to Krystal.
"You really need to practice your English you know." Krystal said to Doojoon.
"But he seemed to understand me even though I didn't speak good English, all I need is my body." Doojoon grinned.

While Doojoon and Krystal had been talking with the assistant, Seungyeon and Jonghyun had gathered things they needed to the house, following the long list they had made.

"I think that's all, right?" Seungyeon asked.
"Seems like it." Jonghyun said looking at everything they had gathered. "Wow, that's a lot of stuff!" Doojoon said looking at everything Jonghyun and Seungyeon had.
"You found the spaghetti you wanted?"Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah." Doojoon smiled.

They bought all the things they needed then headed back out. The sun had already set and it was dark outside. Doojoon and Jonghyun were carrying the bags while Krystal and Seungyeon tried to remember which way they came from.

"It's this way! I remember seeing that statue!" Krystal exclaimed leading them all.
"Wait! Where's Seungyeon?" Jonghyun asked when he couldn't see her anywhere.

Seungyeon had stopped to watch a street performer for a while thinking that the others wouldn't have gone that far away yet. She watched the performance for a while more then turned around to follow her friends. But she couldn't see them anywhere. She looked around her worried.

It was that way wasn't it? She bit her lip and started walking to where she thought the others had gone to. But that was the wrong way, she just thought it was right and kept on walking.

She walked through the crowd hoping to see a glimpse of Jonghyun. She turned to the left only to find a dead end.

Omo.. am I lost? Otoke, otoke? I should go back to where I came from.. it was this way right? We promised not to get lost but I did.. omo otoke? How do I find them?