Friends vs

Map to My Heart
Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon over to the arcade.

Jonghyun scanned the arcade. "Look, my favorite game Operation Infected. I always used to play this when I was stressed or wanted to beat up something. Come one let's play."

Jonghyun put the coins in and handed Seungyeon a gun. He picked up the other gun.

"I'm your partner okay. Shoot all the zombies. If you shoot their head you get more points. Also you lose pointed if the zombies attack you, so don't let them get close." Jonghyun explained.
"Ugh okay." Seungyeon adjusted the gun in her hand.
"I'll give you a hint to kicking zombie ." Jonghyun said.
"What is it?" Seungyeon asked.
"Think of them as the person you hate the most right now." Jonghyun said. "For me it's Ms. Two-faced who molested my cheek. What about you?"
"Same for me." Seungyeon said and got ready to start the game, so did Jonghyun.

Seungyeon imagined Jin Ae giggling beside Woohyun and right away became really furious again. She imagined all the zombies being Jin Ae, and shot almost all the zombies to their head as they were attacking.

"Your better in this than I thought." Jonghyun chuckled as he shot some zombies.
Seungyeon didn't answer just concentrated on the game.

If she could just vanish out of Woohyun's life, like these zombies when they are shot!!!

"WHOOO!! We got 89 points!!" Jonghyun exclaimed after the first round.
Seungyeon looked at the score and glanced at Jonghyun. "We can do better than that. Let's get 100!" she said and put more coins to play more.
"Okay then let's get full points." Jonghyun said glancing at Seungyeon who looked really determined.
"This time I'll kill all those Jin Ae zombies!" Seungyeon muttered as she aimed.

"Aww... it's 99 points." Seungyeon pouted after they had played.
"Here you were guys!" suddenly Woohyun ran to them. "Why did you come here, that looks like fun! Why didn't you take me with you? The movie was pretty boring.. you should have asked me to come with you too!!!!" he whined.
"Sorry.." Seungyeon said and glanced at Jin Ae who was just walking to them too.

She lifted up the gun and pointed it towards Jin Ae and pretended to be shooting her. That's 100 points.

Woohyun ran in front of Jin Ae. "Hey, what are you doing to Jin Ae. Don't try to shoot her. The bullet hit me instead okay so I died?" Woohyun said playfully and acted as if he was dying.
"Nope. You didn't die. It already hit Jin Ae." Seungyeon said placing the gun back to it's place.

Jin Ae rolled her eyes then put her arms around Woohyun's waist.
"Would you really be willing to take a bullet for me if someone really tried to shoot me?" she giggled.

"Uhh... yeah... I would.. maybe.." Woohyun tilted his head.

"He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't take a bullet for you." Jonghyun said.

"Woohyun.. I think your friens have something against me." Jin Ae whined.
"Really? Did they do something to you?" Woohyun asked worried.

Jin Ae nodded. "When Seungyeon and I were in the toilet, she said that I am ugly and that you are an idiot because you are with me. I don't know why she is doing this to me.. I just wanted to be her friend."

"Yah! Seungyeon!! Why are you acting like this!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"I never said anything like that!" Seungyeon snorted and stomped away out of the theater.

"Stop acting like a jerk to Seungyeon." Jonghyun grabbed Woohyun's collar. "Who do you think introduced Ms. Two-faced bit- I mean Jin Ae you? Aside from that, Seungyeon has been your friend way longer then that girl has been your girlfriend, yet you take that girl's side. What the hell is up with you? I usually don't give you advice, but I'm going to give you one so listen and listen damn well. Open your freaking eyes and look around somethings are not as you think they are, especially with that girl and Seungyeon. Hurt Seungyeon again and I'll beat the crap out of you... friend or not." Jonghyun lowered his voice so the advice and threat was only heard by Woohyun.

Jonghyun pushed Woohyun into Jin Ae then ran out the theater. Woohyun only stood and watched through the glass walls as Jonghyun ran after Seungyeon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note:

Operation Infected an Easter Egg to our Operation Infected Story that we will be publishing soon.  The first story has already been finished and the sequel is still ongoing on our site. 

Operation Infected stars Jonghyun and Seungyeon back again, this time fighting zombies.  They are joined by Jaejoong, Junsu, Sunny, Lee Joon, Kikwang, Yonghwa, Seohyun, G-Dragon and many more.   (Personally I like the sequel better since Woohyun, Sungyu, Seo In Guk, and Vixx's N and Leo join the mix.  You can read each separately and it won't affect you too much.  LOL)

I'll update with the link to Operation Infected soon.