Catfight In the Bathroom

Map to My Heart
Jin Ae shook her hand off Seungyeon's when the door closed.

"What are you doing? I want to see the movie." Jin Ae whined crossing her arms.
"No. What are you doing? Why were you flirting with Jonghyun? Don't you like Woohyun??" Seungyeon exclaimed angrily.

"Oh. That's what it was all about." Jin Ae smirked.
"Woohyun.. of course I like him, he is really cute. But don't you think it would be boring to just be with one guy, when there is such a hottie like Jonghyun."

"What? How can you do something like this to Woohyun? He genuinely cares about you!!!" Seungyeon yelled. She was getting really furious, especially when it was about Woohyun and his feelings.

Jin Ae put her finger over her lips. "Shh... not so loud. People are watching the movie."
"There is no way I will let Woohyun see someone like you!!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Oh really. And what are you going to do about it? Woohyun is obviously in love with me, and he is such a dummy he wouldn't notice anything. If you would start accusing me, there is no way he would believe what you say." Jin Ae grinned making Seungyeon even more furious.

I can't believe I introduced her to Woohyun.. I had no idea she was this kind of person.. Seungyeon thought.

"I know that Jonghyun too will come to me sooner or later anyway." Jin Ae giggled.
"Yah!! Leave both Woohyun and Jonghyun alone!!!" Seungyeon yelled. "There is no way I will let any of my friends see someone like you!"

"What if I don't leave them alone? What is a little girl like you going to do about it?" Jin Ae said arrogantly.

Jin Ae started walking closer to Seungyeon. Seungyeon found herself walking backwards. She soon felt the wall against her back.

Jin Ae came face to face with Seungyeon and put her right hand up on the wall next to Seungyeon's head. "Like I said what are you going to do about it?"
Seungyeon felt herself shrink under Jin Ae. "I- I- I-"

Suddenly the toilet flushed and a 5 year old girl came out of a stall. Seungyeon and Jin Ae quickly composed themselves.

"Unni's don't forget to wash your hands after you use the toilet. My omma always said that if you don't you'll grow another arm." The little girl told Jin Ae and Seungyeon as they were near the sink. "Unni can you please help me?" The girl pointed to the sink that was too high for her.

Jin Ae brushed shoulder's with Seungyeon. "I'm leaving here. My men are calling. I'll leave babysitting duties to you."
Seungyeon glared at Jin Ae before picking up the girl. "Unni will help you."

The girl turned the water on and put soap on her hands. She began singing Three Bears as she washed her hands. Seungyeon put the girl down and handed her a paper towel.

"I'm all done." The girl smiled proudly.
"Good girl, now let's find omma." Seungyeon bent down to the girl's level.
"Kaja!!" The girl grabbed Seungyeon's hand.

Seungyeon and the girl went outside.

"Omma!!" The girl ran and hugged a woman. "I went to the bathroom all by myself."
"Good job, honey." The woman said.
"Thank you unni for helping me with washing my hands." The girl looked at Seungyeon.
"Thank you." The woman bowed at Seungyeon.
"You're welcome." Seungyeon smiled and bowed back.
"Let's go now the movie is about to start." The woman left with the girl.

Seungyeon watched them head for a theater. She then turned around to head back to her movie. Seungyeon turned the corner and noticed Jonghyun leaning on the wall next to the theater entrance.

"You look really pretty taking care of kids." Jonghyun smiled.
"You were watching?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah, once Jin Ae came back in and began to try and cuddle with me the movie got boring, so I came outside." Jonghyun walked over to Seungyeon. "I also wanted to check if you were okay since she came back by herself."
Seungyeon stood puzzled. "If I was okay?"
"Yeah. You seemed upset after she molested my cheek. When you went out with her I thought you were going to beat her up, but she came back herself, so I thought you got beat up instead." Jonghyun explained.
"You think too much." Seungyeon smiled. Although you were kinda close.

"You want to ditch the movie and do something else." Jonghyun asked. "Between Woohyun and Ms. Two-faced who molested my poor cheek, I honestly don't want to watch the movie anymore."
"Me neither, but what about Woohyun? We can't just leave him without saying bye." Seungyeon frowned.
"Uhh..." Jonghyun thought for a moment. "We can hang out in the arcade area until the movie is done."
"Huh?" Seungyeon looked confused.
Jonghyun pointed to the small arcade near the exit. "Come on."