Don't Worry He'll Be Fine

Map to My Heart

Jonghyun held his neck as he woke up. It hurt a bit from sleeping like that the whole night. He opened his eyes and saw Seungyeon with Yeo Woon beside him. Why are they here?

 

Seungyeon was sleeping but Yeo Woon had his eyes open and was staring at the ceiling.

Jonghyun sniffed the air and could feel a bad smell coming from Yeo Woon. Jonghyun scratched his head then took Yeo Woon in his arms. "Let's go. Appa will change your diapers."

 

As soon as Jonghyun got up the couch, Seungyeon fell down on the couch from her uncomfotable sleeping position. She whined a little bit in her sleep.

 

Jonghyun glanced at Seungyeon and chuckled a bit in his mind then headed to change Yeo Woon's diapers.

 

Jonghyun held his breath as he removed the dirty diaper off Yeo Woon, he made sure that he didn't touch any of the poop and he lifted the diaper up carefully keeping it as far as possible while still holding his breath.

 

Suddenly from the corner of his eye he noticed someone stading by the door. He was so shocked to see someone that he gasped and let go of the diaper in his hand. For his great joy the dirty diaper landed on his foot, making his sock all dirty from the poop.

 

"AHHH!!!" Jonghyun screamed disgusted kicking the diaper away and taking off the sock.

 

"What are you doing?" Seungyeon chuckled watching Jonghyun.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that! Now look at this!" Jonghyun whined and jumped with one foot towards the bathroom to wash his feet.

 

"Mianhe.." Seungyeon yelled after him then started to clean up the dirty diaper from the floor. Seungyeon looked at Yeo Woon and smiled. "Your appa really hates poop.." she giggled at Yeo Woon.

Seungyeon threw away the diaper and put Yeo Woon in his crib before heading toward the bathroom. She washed her hands as she watched Jonghyun sitting on the edge of the bathtub scrubbing his feet.

 

Seungyeon wiped her hands with the towel than went up to Jonghyun giving him a back hug. "Hurry up, because I want you to make breakfast."

"Me?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yups. I made breakfast yesterday." Seungyeon giggled and pecked his cheek.

 

She ran out of the bathroom. Seungyeon picked up Yeo Woon and brought him to the living room, where she fed him.

 

Jonghyun came out of the bathroom. He walked into their room and grabbed a large box from the closet. He placed the large box on the bed and wrote "To my baby" before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 

"I'm going to hang out with a few friends today, but tonight we're going out. Jaejoong, Key, and the SNSD girl's volunteered to watch Yeo Woon tonight. They said something about wanting to do Hello Baby again for the night or something like that." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.

"Really? Tonight? Just the two of us?" Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun surprised.

"Yes, just the two of us. So get dressed up and pretty by 7pm, that's when Key is coming to pick Yeo Woon up." Jonghyun said. "After that we're going on a date." Jonghyun winked.

"Okay." Seungyeon giggled excited for the date. "Where are we going? What should I wear? Should I wear something fancy or causal?"

"Hmmm fancy maybe, like a dress. I'm not too sure where we're going." Jonghyun brought their breakfast out to the living room.

"A dress, I'll see what I have. I don't have much dresses, so I hope I'll look okay." Seungyeon stuck a piece of food in thinking of what to wear.

"I'm sure you'll find something." Jonghyun smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I'm leaving. I'll be back soon." Jonghyun closed the door after himself.

 

Seungyeon happily looked at Yeo Woon as she continued to eat her breakfast.

 

"What should I wear for my date with your Appa?" Seungyeon asked as she finished her food.

 

Seungyeon quickly finished eating and darted into her room to get ready with Yeo Woon. She spotted the box.

 

"What's this?" Seungyeon read the label.

Seungyeon slowly opened the box. Her eyes widened and a wide smile spread on her face. She took out a dress that was inside that box.

 

"Kim Jonghyun. When did you have the time to get this?" Seungyeon giggled then went in front of the mirror and checked how the dress looked like. "It's so pretty!" she exclaimed happily jumping around in the quiet house.

 

Seungyeon felt really excited as she had never before been on a date where she would dress up that fancy, all the dates she and Jonghyun had been to had been always very casual and they had just been hanging out quite normally.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile Jonghyun met up with Jaejoong and Donghae at the mall.

 

"Ready to go ring shopping?" Jaejoong asked.

"Nervous, but yes. What about you guys?" Jonghyun asked.

"A bit, but I know what style Jessica likes." Jaejoong said confidently.

"I'm shopping for a birthday present not an engagement ring like you two are so I'm not that nervous thank you." Donghae smiled.

 

----------

 

~It was nearing 7pm and Seungyeon was rushing around the house getting ready and packing stuff for Yeo Woon to take with him. Seungyeon ran to the bathroom to pack some diapers when Seungyeon heard the door opening.

 

"They're here already.." Seungyeon mumbled and ran to the door.

"We're here. Are you ready?" Jonghyun came inside with Key, Jessica and Jaejoong.

"Hi all~~ Almost ready.."Seungyeon said to them all then stopped for a moment to look at Jonghyun who was wearing a suit. She smiled and ran to the living room where Yeo Woon was at.

 

"You both look stunning tonight.. is something special happening." Jessica asked Jonghyun as they were waiting for Seungyeon.

Jonghyun just shrugged.

 

Seungyeon soon came to them holding Yeo Woon. She handed him to Key, then took a bag from the floor and gave to Jessica.

 

"There should be everything you need. I packed some diapers, a towel, clothes and his favorite teddy bear and there's also some milk in the bottles so if he is hungry just give that to him but you should warm it up a little bit before giving it to him.

Also if he starts crying, it's best to just take him out the and hold in your lap. He always calms down if he gets to lay on someone's lap. If there's anything wrong just call me or Jonghyun and.." Seungyeon was giving advice.

 

"Don't worry, I think we can survive for one night." Jessica smiled.

"Yeah, we will take care of Yeo Woon. Have fun you two." Jaejoong said and winked at Jonghyun.

"We will go now then." Key smiled and pinched Yeo Woon's cheek gently.

 

"Okay." Seungyeon smiled a little bit and kissed Yeo Woon's cheek. "Bye. Umma and Appa will go out now.. see you later."

Jonghyun Yeo Woon's head gently. "Be a good boy then. Annyeong~"

 

"Say bye to Umma and Appa." Key lifted up Yeo Woon's little hand, making him wave to Jonghyun and Seungyeon. The three then walked out the door with Yeo Woon, leaving Seungyeon and Jonghyun inside for a moment.

 

Seungyeon stared at the door silently for a moment. She felt a little bit worried leaving Yeo Woon.

Jonghyun patted Seungyeon's shoulder gently. "Don't worry. He will be fine.. besides Key is there too, so what could go wrong." he chuckled.

 

"You look beautiful by the way." he smiled looking at Seungyeon.

"Really?" Seungyeon smiled.

Jonghyun nodded. "You like it?

I mean the dress?"

 

"Oh! I love it!! But how did you have time to get me this?" Seungyeon asked.

"I'm Kim Jonghyun aren't I?" Jonghyun said arrogantly.

Seungyeon nudged him a little.

 

"Shall we go then?" Jonghyun asked offering Seungyeon his arm. Seungyeon held his arm and took her bag.

 

Together they walked to the car.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨

 

"Where's this?" Seungyeon looked out when the car stopped near some old looking houses. That looked like houses from the ancient times in Korea.

"Here." Jonghyun smirked and got off the car.

 

Jonghyun led Seungyeon towards one bigger building. "Is this a palace or something?" Seungyeon tilted her head.

"Well.. you could say, yeah." Jonghyun smiled and led Seungyeon up the stairs. Seungyeon looked around, it was really quiet. "How come there's not many tourists if this a palace to visit?"

"How would I know?" Jonghyun shrugged.

 

"Actually wait here for a moment." Jonghyun said and pointed at one bench that was there.

"Why? Where are you going?" Seungyeon asked as Jonghyun ran somewhere.

"Just wait." Jonghyun exclaimed and got out of Seungyeon's sight.

 

Seungyeon sighed and sat down on the bench.

 

Seungyeon waited for 10 minutes.. 20 minutes.. 30 minutes.

 

She was getting bored and kicked the floor a bit when she noticed a small bell beside her on the bench. Seungyeon tilted her head and took a better look. There was a small note on it.

 

~ Play me~ Loudly~

 

Seungyeon read it and held the bell. Might aswell try it, no one will get mad at me right? I'm not disturbing the peace of the palace or anything right?

 

Seungyeon carefully shook the bell, then a little bit harder. The sound of it echoed far away. After a moment Seungyeon stopped. "When is Jonghyun coming?" she mumbled.

 

Just then she started hearing steps coming closer.

Seungyeon noticed people dressed in suits come up to her.

 

"Agashi this way please." A man told Seungyeon.

 

In confusion Seungyeon nodded and followed the man. He lead her to a beautiful garden with a table and two chairs lit by a candle on the table and candles around the garden. He pulled out the chair for Seungyeon to sit on. Seungyeon sat and scanned the area.

 

This is really nice. I wish Jonghyun could see this... Speaking of him wear is he?

 

Seungyeon looked around for Jonghyun. Suddenly music began to play. (Jonghyun - Nothing Better)

 

Jonghyun smiled staring straight at Seungyeon. Slowly he brought the mic to his lips. He serenaded Seungyeon under the moonlight.

Jonghyun stopped the song with a wide smile and walked to the table.

 

Seungyeon blushed a bit as Jonghyun sat opposite her.

"What was that?" she mumbled slightly and smiled.

"A song, that's all.." Jonghyun said and stared at Seungyeon. He noticed Seungyeon blushing and looking away. "You liked it that much?" he chuckled and pecked her cheek.

 

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun and smiled.

 

Just then a man in a suit came with a tray. He had two drinks that he put on the table, after giving the drinks the man bowed and left.

 

Seungyeon took a sip of her drink. "It's lemon juice!!" she exclaimed.

"Of course it is.. " Jonghyun chuckled and drank some of his own drink. "Actually i'm amazed how you haven't turned into a really sour person, when you drink all that sour stuff all the time. " Jonghyun , by doing that he tried to calm his nervously pounding heart by changing the athmosphere.

 

"Yah~~" Seungyeon pouted. Jonghyun smirked and drank some more of his own drink. Ahhh... ottokhe ottokhe.. why am I nervous like this?

 

"Actually the reason... why.." Jonghyun started and grabbed Seungyeon's hand but just then he felt a raindrop landing on his hand.

Seungyeon put her hand out and felt rain dripping on her hand. "It's starting to rain."

 

Jonghyun looked up. It started raining heavier now. ! Why now!? he cursed in his mind and got up.

He took off his suit and put over Seungyeon's head then held her hand.

 

Together they ran from the garden to find some cover. It was now raining really heavily and the nearest building was quite far so they were getting soaking wet, especially Jonghyun who didn't have any cover as his jacket was over Seungyeon.

 

After some running they reached the building and found cover from the rain.

They both were panting. "That's not what I planned but... anyway.." Jonghyun panted.

 

Seungyeon put the jacket down on her shoulders. "Aigoo.. look at you." Seungyeon fixed Jonghyun's hair that was now wet.

 

Jonghyun looked at her and placed both his hands on her shoulders staring straight at her.

 

"The thing I was about to say before..." Jonghyun took a deep breath and put his hands on his pockets.

He squeezed the little box that had the ring inside.

 

"I told you before... that if I ever got out the hospital and if you... I mean that if you still want it.. if ..if..if..." Jonghyun stuttered. He bit his lip trying to calm himself again. Get a grip of yourself! You don't sound that romantic right now!! Jonghyun mentally slapped himself.

 

He had planned what he had wanted to say to Seungyeon and it all had been clear in his mind before the rain.. but now his head felt empty and he just felt extremely nervous and didn't know what to say.

 

Seungyeon just stared at Jonghyun who seemed to be thinking about something.

 

Jonghyun took one last deep breath gathering his courage, he got on his knees in front of Seungyeon.

 

Seungyeon stared at him wide eyed, her heart started beating faster.

 

"What I just meant to say.. i've been waiting when to do this. . and I really.. I really wish to have you as my wife, I love you more than anything in this world ... I hope you didn't change your mind about me... so Seungyeon if you still want to.. then.." Jonghyun said looking gently at Seungyeon then took the box from his pocket. He opened it revealing the ring.

 

Seungyeon's eyes started glistening from happiness when she saw it.

 

"Will you marry me?" Jonghyun asked.

 

Seungyeon stayed silent, happiness spread inside her, all over her. A smile spread on her face.

 

Jonghyun bit his lip nervously and stared her into her eyes. "I know I did this before.. but this time I got you the ring.. finally. I.. but I don't know if the ring.. is your style and I.." he said.

 

Seungyeon stopped his blabbering and held his hand gently. "You talk too much again. Of course I will marry you.. my heart didn't change into anything. How could I ever change my mind about you. I love you." she said.

 

Slowly the nervousness started disappearing from Jonghyun and happiness and relief replaced it.

 

Jonghyun took the ring out the box and put into his pocket. Carefully he put the ring on Seungyeon's finger.

 

Jonghyun then stood up still holding her hand he had put the ring to. They both stood there for a moment looking at each other smiling.

"This wasn't exactly what was on my mind... I had something better in mind... but the rain.." Jonghyun sighed.

"Who cares?" Seungyeon cut Jonghyun off.

 

She grabbed his tie and pulled him in for a kiss. Jonghyun's eyes was wide open, surprised at her sudden action, but eventually he closed his eyes and kissed her back.

 

After a moment Jonghyun slowly pushed Seungyeon up against the wall of the palace. He held her with one hand as the other supported himself on the wall so he wouldn't crush her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. After a few minutes they pulled away.

 

"You know. If we were back in the old days we would be in so much trouble right now." Seungyeon looked around at the old palace.

"But we're not in the old days and even if we were," Jonghyun leaned into Seungyeon's ear. "Who cares."

 

Seungyeon blushed at Jonghyun's words.

 

Jonghyun took her hand. "Want to go walking in the rain?"

"Sure." Seungyeon squeezed his hand.

 

They walked away from the palace in the rain forgetting their soaked meal and drink.