The Package

Map to My Heart

"I'm going, tell me soon what you think about going to Italy." Jonghyun said as he was about to leave the house after eating.

Woohyun just stared at Jonghyun silently and nodded.

 

Seungyeon followed Jonghyun outside to say bye to him.

"You really think Woohyun would do good in Italy with you?" Seungyeon asked as they were walking towards his car.

"Yeah. Don't you think it's a good idea, he would get his mind off everything that has happened here for a while?" Jonghyun said.

"Hmm, maybe you are right.." Seungyeon said smiling faintly. "Aigoo.. why must everything be always so complicated? Why can't Woohyun just try and accept that you and I are together?" she pouted.

 

"Things will get less complicated one day, I believe so.. so don't worry. I think you are worrying too much thesedays anyway, your face looks so tired.. or maybe you forgot to drink your lemon juice today!" Jonghyun nudged Seungyeon.

Seungyeon covered with her hands. "Omo!! I can't believe! I really forgot to drink lemon juice today!!"

"I thought your face looked strange. So it was the lack of lemon juice. Wait I'll get you some." Jonghyun said and got ready to walk to the store that was nearby but Seungyeon grabbed his arm.

 

"It's okay. I can go by myself, and Key is probably also waiting for you to hang out with him, so just go home." Seungyeon smiled.

"Fine then.. if you're not accepting my offer to deliver you lemon juice. " Jonghyun pouted pretending to be hurt.

"Just go home. See you later." Seungyeon giggled and pushed Jonghyun towards his car.

"Be careful while you are outside, you know those people might have seen you hanging around Woohyun too." Jonghyun yelled as he opened the car door.

"I will. You too, be careful!" Seungyeon yelled and started walking towards the store.

 

Seungyeon went to the store and bought some lemon juice. She was drinking it while she walked back towards Donghae's house.

 

"Excuse me!" she suddenly heard a voice behind her, she was so surprised to hear the voice suddenly that she almost chocked to the juice she had been drinking.

She coughed dozens of times trying to get back to normal.

"Are you alright miss?" the man who had called her asked looking at Seungyeon worried.

"I--i'm fine." Seungyeon said then lifted up her head to see who was talking to her.

 

"Sorry if I startled you like that but there is something I would like to ask you." the man said. Seungyeon stared at him suspiciously remembering about the bad guys after Woohyun and Jonghyun.

"I'm from the police." the man said showing his badge.

"Police?" Seungyeon frowned.

 

"Yes." he took out some photos from his bag. "Have you seen a man that looks like this anywhere nearby."

Seungyeon stared at the photo without saying anything for a moment. It was a photo of Woohyun.

 

Woohyun? Why is the police searching for him?

Seungyeon then remembered how scared Woohyun had been about going to the police before, so she shook her head. "No.. but why do you ask?"

 

"Oh, we are just trying to track this guy." the police officer handed Seungyeon another photo, it was a photo of the man who Woohyun had called 'hyung' before.

"He is a really dangerous criminal, a drug dealear and the boss of a really dangerous gang. The reason why I was asking about the other guy was because he has been seen with the gang boss, so we thought we would find the boss through him also." the man explained.

 

"Oh, I see. How about the other guy, did he commit any crime?" Seungyeon asked about Woohyun.

"Well, he has dealt with us before, but this time he has not done anything, we are just searching for him to find this gang's boss." the man said.

 

"Oh. Well I will contact you if I see those people." Seungyeon said.

"Okay, thank you for your help." the police officer said and left. Seungyeon let out a sigh and walked back to Donghae's apartment.

 

The man smirked as he watched Seungyeon walk inside the house. He wasn't really a police officer but part of the gang, searching for Woohyun and Jonghyun.

 

He took out his phone and made a phone call. "It's me boss. I found the girl, I'm sure she is the one we saw with Woohyun before. She didn't suspect anything about me but obviously lied about not knowing about Woohyun.. I saw where she went, i'm sure that Woohyun and that other guy should be easy to find now... okay.. okay.. I see, i'll be right there."

 

-----------

 

Right away when Seungyeon got inside she walked to Woohyun who still was in the living room.

"There was a police asking about you Woohyun." Seungyeon told him.

 

Woohyun's eyes widened when he heard police being mentioned. "WHAT?? You didn't tell them where I was right?"

 

Seungyeon stared at Woohyun who had really freaked out and was staring at her with pleading eyes.

 

"I didn't. But they weren't looking for you but that gang's boss that is after you." Seungyeon said. "They just wanted to find him through you but I didn't say anything because I thought... that.."

"Good! Please, Seungyeon don't tell the police anything about me. Please." Woohyun pleaded. "Actually, I've now decided to go to Italy with Jonghyun.. I don't want to meet the police again, I just don't .. so I will go."

 

"Oh, you will?" Seungyeon muttered.

"Yeah, I will. Donghae hyung can you call Jonghyun that I will go with him." Woohyun said.

"Araso." Donghae said and called Jonghyun.

Donghae had just ended the phone call with Jonghyun when the doorbell rang.

They all stared at the door suspiciously, feeling slightly nervous. Donghae looked at everyone. "I'll get it.. "

 

He walked to the door and peeked through the peephole. He saw one man holding a package, then opened the door carefully.

 

"You received a package sir. Sign here." the man said handing Donghae a paper.

"A package?" Donghae asked after signing.

"Yes, it's a little bit big, so if you don't mind we will carry it inside for you." the man said.

"Okay." Donghae nodded and opened the door wider.

"Just a moment, I will bring it for you, it's in the truck." the man bowed and walked back.

 

Donghae walked inside to wait for the man to bring the package.

 

"Who is it?" Jihyun asked.

"A postman. He went to bring the package he has for me from his truck." Donghae said as he leaned on the wall waiting.

 

After a few moments the postman came in carrying a huge box. As everone's attention was on the postman they didn't notice a bunch of men coming in behind him.

 

The door slammed shut and the package was dropped on the floor.

Donghae, Woohyun, Seungyeon, Jihyun and Jong Suk stared shocked at the threateningly approaching men, there were about ten of them.

 

"What is this? Get out!" Donghae yelled.

"Don't worry. When we get what we want, we will." one of the men smirked.

 

Jihyun took out her phone and tried to call the police without the men noticing but one of them spotted her almost right away. He grabbed her arm with great force and snapped the phone away from her throwing it against the wall. Jihyun gasped and backed off, scared.

 

"Your hands off my girl!!!" Donghae shouted and tried to push the man away but instead earned a punch from the man.

 

"Good to see you Woohyun. So this is where you have been hanging out lately, didn't see you at your house." one of the guys said and tapped Woohyun's shoulder.

"Yes.. I was away..." Woohyun gulped and stared at the floor.

"How come, you didn't invite us here too. Seems like you were having a good time." the man smirked.

Woohyun didn't answer him.

 

The man then looked around the room. "But how come your friend isn't here. The one who came to pay off you debts Woohyunie. Where is he?"

Woohyun still remained silent.

 

"I asked you a question! Where?!" the man raised his voice.

"I don't know." Woohyun said silently.

"Don't know huh?" the man started walking closer and closer to Woohyun while he backed off. "Stop fooling around. Where is that guy?!"

"Not here." Woohyun said.

 

Even though he didn't like Jonghyun right now, he still didn't want the men to hurt Jonghyun.

 

"Hmm, really? Not here?" the man snorted staring straight at Woohyun, then he turned to look at Donghae, Jong Suk, Seungyeon and Jihyun.

"Seems like Woohyun doesn't know where your friend is. How about you guys, tell me."

 

None of them answered him, as they wanted to protect Jonghyun.

"You don't know either huh?" the man said and glanced at Woohyun again. "Very well then, you guys want to see something interesting then. This is a new play called "What happens when you lie".. I promise you, it will be interesting." he giggled then grabbing Woohyun from his collar.

 

"Besides, Woohyun... you practically still belong to us. And I won't accept this kind of behaviour from my men." he said.

Woohyun's heart was beating like crazy from fear.

 

"Yah!! Leave him alone!!!" Donghae yelled and tried to get to Woohyun but was soon blocked by some men.

"You don't like this play." the man lifted up his eyebrow and looked at Donghae. "Then... I know a much more interesting play.... it is called.." he glanced at Seungyeon.. ".. it's called " A fool trying to protect his lover.." ..that girl right there, you like her don't you Woohyun?"

 

Woohyun's eyes widened. "No. Stay away from her!!" he screamed.

"This is going to be fun." the man mumbled. "Keep those other people back, but bring that girl here." he pointed at Seungyeon.

 

The men blocked Donghae, Jihyun and Jong Suk's way, taking a tight grip of them all, and covering their mouths. They tried to struggle but couldn't get away.

 

One of the men grabbed Seungyeon from her hair and pulled her close to Woohyun. "Aahh!" Seungyeon screamed from pain as he did so.

"Seungyeon!!" Woohyun tried get to her but couldn't.

 

"Now...." the man looked at Seungyeon all over. "Beat her up, beat her up real good."

Seungyeon gasped and stared at the men terrified.

"NO!!! You can't!!!" Woohyun yelled in horror.

"Then are you telling me where that friend of yours is?" the man asked.

"I--" Woohyun stuttered.

"Don't tell them." Seungyeon said. "Just let them beat me... just don't tell them anything." she stared at Woohyun with pleading eyes. She was really afraid about what these men might do to Jonghyun if they caught him.

"But.. they.. Seungyeon.." Woohyun stuttered.

 

"Just don't tell them.." Seungyeon whispered and closed her eyes getting ready for the pain.

"Beat her." the man ordered. One of the men took a metal bar he had with him and got ready to hit her with it.

 

Woohyun pushed the man who was blocking him away with full strenght and covered Seungyeon just before the bar hit her. Instead it hit Woohyun's back. Woohyun screamed in pain.

"Woohyun!!!" Seungyeon cried out shocked.

 

"Beat them both up!!!" the man then ordered.

Woohyun quickly pushed Seungyeon towards the wall, crouching down with her, covering and protecting Seungyeon with his own body.

 

They can't hurt her. They can't.

 

The men then started beating up Woohyun, kicking, hitting, punching. Woohyun tried to stay as steady as he possibly could so that none of the punches reached Seungyeon.

 

Seungyeon stared in horror how Woohyun was being beat up right before her eyes. Soon blood from Woohyun's body spread on Seungyeon's clothes.

"Woohyun!!" Seungyeon sobbed. "You can't alone... don't protect me. You must protect yourself too!"

"No. They can't hurt you." Woohyun weakly shook his head. "AAGGHH!!!" he screamed , he soon coughed out blood from his mouth.

"Please stop this!! Please!!!" Seungyeon pleaded of the man.

 

"Fine. Let's have a break. Stop beating him for a moment." the man ordered. The men stopped.

 

Woohyun was taking deep breaths as he leaned on Seungyeon.

 

"Woohyunie, still not willing to tell us where that friend of yours is?" the man said as he crouched down and Woohyun's back. Woohyun winced in pain because of the bruises he now had on his back.

 

"You... why do you want him?" Woohyun whispered. "Yo--you you have no c-c-connection to him. Why?"

"Speak more clearly. I can't hear you." the man nudged Woohyun.

Woohyun spat out the blood he had on his mouth and stared at the man weakly.

"W-why do you want my friend?" he said with a more clear voice.

 

"Well.. I have my reasons." the man smirked.

Just then Donghae ran there, he had managed to get off the man's grip.

"Stop! Get out of my house! Now!!" Donghae shouted.

 

"Oh, seems like someone else wants to be a part of this beating party also." the man giggled as he watched Donghae. "Beat him up too." he ordered his men.

 

-----------

 

"Key I need to go to Donghae's house first. I forgot my jacket." Jonghyun told Key as they drove to Donghae's house.

 

After driving a few blocks they reached Donghae's house. There was a huge number of men in black blocking the house. Key looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun observed the men.

 

"I've seen a few of them before. They're the one from last night." Jonghyun turned off the engine.

"You mean the bad guys." Key asked.

 

Suddenly Donghae, Jihyun, and Seungyeon's screams came from inside the house.

 

"I'll call the cops." Key quickly took out his phone and dialed 119.

"I'm going to help. Wish me luck." Jonghyun took off his seat belt and outer layer of clothing.

"Bring your phone. I'll call you when the cops come." Key said.

"It'll be one. Love you Key." Jonghyun kissed Key's forehead.

"Hyung be careful." Key hugged Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun nodded and stepped outside. He quietly made his way to the back entrance where his snuck inside. Jonghyun looked around and saw a beaten up Woohyun covering Seungyeon. Donghae was the subject of a metal bar. Jihyun scream frantically trying to help Donghae as Jong Suk stood there thinking of a plan.

 

"Now tell me where he is?" The man hitting Donghae yelled.

"Get... out of my... house." Donghae said glaring at the man.

"Wrong answer." The man began beating up Donghae again.

 

Jonghyun looked around for a weapon when the TV remote flew by his foot. Jonghyun looked up and met eyes with Jong Suk.

 

"I called the cops." Jonghyun mouthed and came hand signs.

"Good." Jong Suk mouthed back.

 

Suddenly a man grabbed Jong Suk's collar.

 

"What are you looking at?" The man breathed into Jong Suk's face.

"Not you. You're not very attractive you know. You also should brush your teeth, your breath stinks." Jong Suk replied trying to distract the men.

 

A few men snickered at the remark.

 

The man pulled Jong Suk's collar closer to him freeing Jong Suk from the other man's grip. "You want to die?"

"Not yet. Do you?" Jong Suk punched the man's face. "I've been in worse situations then this amateur take over, so you're not scary at all." Jong Suk referenced his experiences with Zica's Mr Choi.

"What? Get him!!" The man yelled from the floor.

 

Men rushed at Jong Suk. Jong Suk dodged a few punches and did a few kicks. Mean while Jonghyun crept over to Donghae. Jihyun managed to free herself with Jong Suk's distraction and ran over to Donghae.

 

"Donghae." Jihyun caressed his face.

"Guys." Jonghyun went over to them.

Jihyun gasped. "Jong-"

"Shhh. Go outside to my car. Key's waiting." Jonghyun told them.

 

Jihyun nodded. Jonghyun helped Donghae up then handed him over to Jihyun.

 

"Go!" Jonghyun said then made his way over to Seungyeon and Woohyun while Jihyun and Donghae limped outside.

 

Jonghyun touched Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun flinched and squeezed Seungyeon tighter.

 

"It's me Jonghyun. Go outside I've got it covered." Jonghyun whispered.

"J-J-Jongh-h-h-hyun?" Woohyun whispered hoarsely.

"Hurry. Take Seungyeon." Jonghyun lifted Woohyun off Seungyeon.

Seungyeon stood up and looked at Woohyun with Jonghyun. "Jonghyun why are you here?" She said a bit too loudly.

"Well look who's here." The men now noticed Jonghyun. "The man we've been looking for. Jonghyun's your name huh?"

"Take Seungyeon outside." Jonghyun ordered Woohyun.

 

Woohyun dragged Seungyeon outside as Seungyeon tried to stay behind. Jonghyun closed the door after they left the house. Jong Suk somehow found his way next to Jonghyun and guarded the door.

 

"It seems like your friends lied about you being here. Well you have nice friends." The man smirked. "But I have nicer friends. We can benefit you better then them. Join us Jonghyun. You friend next to you can join as well. You'll both be my new recruits. You're both good looking and strong fighters. My gang will love you."

 

Jonghyun and Jong Suk glanced at each other then back at the men.

 

"So what do you say?" The man asked.

"Hmmm. How about no. I have better things in my life." Jonghyun replied.

"Sorry, don't want to lend my talents to you." Jong Suk replied.

"Awww too bad. You don't have a choice. Get them, but don't kill them. Boss wants them in one piece." The man ordered.