Party

Map to My Heart

The next morning Seungyeon awoke to the sunlight in her eyes. She glanced at the clock that read 8:10am. She closed her eyes and tiredly turned over. She felt up the blankets for Jonghyun to cuddle with, but instead she only felt sheets. Her eyes popped open and saw no one there. Seungyeon sat up and looked around the room for Jonghyun, but he was gone.

 

Seungyeon panicked. Jonghyun wouldn't have left me because I asked him about the ring right? What if he really didn't want to marry me? What do I do with Yeo Woon if he left me? Oh no, what if Jonghyun left with Yeo Woon.

 

Seungyeon quickly ran to Yeo Woon's room to check if Yeo Woon was still there. She ran inside and her heart stopped. Facing her was Jonghyun with Yeo Woon in his arms sitting on the rocking chair. The rocking chair wasn't moving and Jonghyun's head was facing down.

 

"Don't be dead! We just started living together don't be dead!" Seungyeon panicked and ran over to Jonghyun. Seungyeon shook Jonghyun. "Jonghyun wake up please! Don't be dead! I'm sorry I asked for the ring. I won't ask anymore so come back. Don't die!"

 

Seungyeon continued to shake him until Jonghyun groggily opened his eyes.

 

"Why are you yelling so early in the morning? Can't you see I'm sleeping? I was up all night taking care of Yeo Woon so let me sleep." Jonghyun yawned.

Seungyeon slapped Jonghyun's shoulder. "You Pabo!! Don't scare me like that!"

 

Jonghyun looked at her confused.

 

"I thought you died." Seungyeon sighed in relief.

"I won't die easily." Jonghyun chuckled. "But I do get tired especially since Yeo Woon was crying all night and his mommy was snoring all night."

"I snore, so what? I'm sorry." Seungyeon grabbed Yeo Woon. "Go take a nap, while I feed Yeo Woon and make breakfast."

 

Jonghyun stood up, yawning, and walked into his bed room. He took off his shirt and laid on the bed to sleep.

 

After a few minutes Seungyeon finished feeding Yeo Woon and he fell asleep. Seungyeon put him on the bed next to Jonghyun. Yeo Woon looked the an exact replica of Jonghyun. Seungyeon took out her camera and took a picture of them sleeping together before heading to make breakfast.

Seungyeon quickly finished making breakfast and went to wake up Jonghyun. She shook Jonghyun. "Breakfast is ready. Go eat."

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes and nodded a little.

"I already ate. I'm gonna go prepare to go out.. you should hurry too. Key should be here soon." Seungyeon slapped his thigh a bit.

"Why such a hurry?" Jonghyun mumbled.

 

"Today we are supposed to go to the party and we should leave soon." Seungyeon said.

"Party? What party?" Jonghyun yawned and sat up tiredly. He had forgot about the whole party because he was so tired.

"Don't you remember? Key told us there's going to be a welcome party for us." Seungyeon told him and started searching for clothes she would put on.

 

"Oh... right. I forgot.. " Jonghyun scrached his head and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

 

Meanwhile Seungyeon went to shower and prepared herself and Yeo Woon to go out.

 

*DING DONG*

the doorbell rang.

 

"I'll get it." Seungyeon yelled and ran to open. "Morning.. come in." Seungyeon smiled opening the door for Key.

"Morning." Key smiled and came in.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Well, me and Yeo Woon are but Jonghyun is still eating." Seungyeon said.

 

"Hyung, we should hurry.. eat fast!" Key yelled to the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah, I will!" Jonghyun yelled back then rushed from the kitchen to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

"He stayed up the whole night because of Yeo Woon so I guess he is kinda slow today." Seungyeon said and walked to the bedroom.

"You can go wait in the living room for Jonghyun to get ready. I think I'll go with Yeo Woon to take some fresh air outside before we go."

 

"Okay." Key said and went to the living room.

 

Carefully Seungyeon started changing Yeo Woon's clothes.

"Today you are going to meet many uncles and aunts. We are going to a party! Isn't it exciting!" Seungyeon talked to her son while she was putting socks on his tiny feet.

 

After a while Seungyeon had finished dressing Yeo Woon up. She put Yeo Woon on the stroller that was near the door and covered him with a blanket.

Seungyeon then went to the living room. "I will be outside waiting with Yeo Woon." she said to Key.

 

"Okay. I'll come with Jonghyun hyung soon." Key smiled. He then got up and walked to Yeo Woon's strollers. He smiled widely when he saw Yeo Woon.

 

"Good morning Yeo Woon!! You missed uncle Key didn't you?" Key said and gently pinched his cheek.

Yeo Woon just blinked his eyes.

 

"Now go have some fresh air with your mommy. Uncle will be there too soon. Annyeong." Key said and waved at him.

Seungyeon smiled and opened the door and went out to wait with Yeo Woon.

 

----------

 

As Seungyeon was standing outside waiting she saw a woman with a stroller walking out the same building she lived in.

The woman walked closer to Seungyeon and smiled.

Seungyeon smiled back.

 

"Do you live here?" the woman asked and stopped beside Seungyeon.

"Yeah." Seungyeon nodded.

"Then how come I have never seen you here before?" the woman asked.

 

"Well. I just moved back here yesterday, I used to live here before. But I lived in the countryside for about a year because of my boyfriend, he had to be at the hospital there." Seungyeon said.

"Oh I see. It's so nice to see someone with a small baby here, like I have. What is your name?" the woman smiled.

 

"My name is Seungyeon. And here is my son Yeo Woon." Seungyeon said.

"Aigoo.. he is a handsome boy! How old is he?" the woman asked.

"Yeo Woon is two months. How about your baby and you, what is your name?" Seungyeon asked.

 

"Oh.. my name is Gain. And here is my daughter Cho Hee. She is one month old." Gain smiled.

"So pretty!!" Seungyeon exclaimed then glanced at Yeo Woon. "Yeo Woon, you are the oppa then!"

"Yeah, that's true, my Cho Hee just got a new oppa!" Gain giggled.

 

"Since we live in the same house, I guess we will be seeing each other often. It would be nice to meet up sometimes and let Cho Hee and Yeo Woon play together, and we could also share advices about taking care of our children or just hang out together. Most of my friends don't have kids yet so it would be so nice to share things with someone who is in the same situation as I am." Gain said.

 

"Yeah! That would be great!" Seungyeon said happily.

 

Just then they saw another woman coming out the same house with strollers.

 

"Wow.. there seems to be one more person like us huh?" Seungyeon chuckled.

"Yeah." Gain smiled. "I think I saw her the other day but we didn't have the chance to talk together yet."

 

The woman stopped by Seungyeon and Gain. "You both live here too?" she asked.

Gain and Seungyeon nodded.

"So nice to meet you! My name is Nicole!" she introduced herself.

"I'm Gain and here is Seungyeon." Gain introduced.

"And here is my son Yeo Woon." Seungyeon said.

"And my girl Cho Hee." Gain said pointing at her daughter.

 

"Oooh... here is my boy Jae Won, he is two months old." Nicole said.

"Wahhh.. he is same age with our Yeo Woon!!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

"Really?! I hope they become good friends!!" Nicole said happily.

 

"Cho Hee, seems like you got two new oppa's now!" Gain giggled.

"This is great! I hope they all become friends together!" Nicole said.

 

"But look at the boys!" Nicole pointed at Jae Won and Yeo Woon.

Gain and Seungyeon looked at them too.

 

Yeo Woon and Jae Won were looking at each other in the eyes very intensively, like they were challenging each other.

 

"Wooo... look at that fire in their eyes!" Seungyeon giggled.

"Are you thinking he is your rival, Jae Won-ah?" Nicole giggled.

"Yeah, are you boys already rivals to each other when there is only one little girl here." Gain said playfully.

"Aigoo.. is this already a love triangle.." Seungyeon chuckled.

 

"Nicole! Let's go!" just then a guy came running from inside.

"I got to go. That's my boyfriend Jinwoon. See you girls around." Nicole said and left.

Gain and Seungyeon waved at her.

 

Just then also Key and Jonghyun came outside and behind them another man.

"There's my boyfriend Jonghyun and his brother." Seungyeon pointed.

"Oh, and there behind them is my husband Jokwon." Gain smiled.

 

"Really?" Seungyeon smiled. "Well I guess we will go now. See you Gain, and Cho Hee annyeong!"

"Cho Hee, say bye to Yeo Woon oppa." Gain said and waved at Seungyeon and Yeo Woon who walked to Jonghyun and Key.

 

"Who were they?" Jonghyun asked Seungyeon when she reached them.

 

"They live in the same house, Gain and Nicole. They have also babies around the same age as our Yeo Woon. And Yeo Woon already had his first love triangle.. there was only one little girl Cho Hee and one boy Jae Won.. you should have seen how the little boys were looking at each other. Already challenging each other.. I hope they all become friends." Seungyeon smiled.

 

"Aigoo.. Yeo Woon-ah~" Jonghyun chuckled and his head gently.

 

They all got in the car and headed to the party place.

 

----------

 

Key pushed the doorbell at Jaejoong's house, since the party was held there. Rustling and running could be held from inside. Key pushed the doorbell again and Donghae answered the door.

 

"Hi." Donghae said closing the door behind him.

"Hi. Can we come in?" Jonghyun asked looking at Donghae weirdly.

"Why? Isn't it nicer out here?" Donghae said weirdly like he was hiding something.

"No it's not. Can we go in?" Jonghyun instead.

"No. We're not ready. So go out and have fun for an hour or so." Donghae pushed Jonghyun away from the door.

"If you're not ready I'll help." Key raised his hand.

"Me too." Seungyeon agreed.

"I can too." Jonghyun also said.

"Everyone, but Jonghyun can help." Donghae said.

"Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"Jaejoong's orders." Donghae smiled taking Yeo Woon from Seungyeon and handing him to Jonghyun. "So take baby Yeo Woon and come back in an hour. Bye." Donghae pushed Jonghyun away.

 

Jonghyun grumbled as Seungyeon, Donghae, and Key went inside the house.

 

Jonghyun looked at Yeo Woon. "What should we do for an hour?"

 

Yeo Won made bubbles with his spit.

 

"You think we should do that? Araso. Let's do that." Jonghyun cooed.

 

Jonghyun went into Key's car and grabbed a stroller. He put Yeo Woon into the stroller. They then walked to the mall.

 

At the mall Jonghyun pushed Yeo Woon around looking at various jewelry stores and baby stores. Jonghyun got many stares from everyone around him. They gossiped about his age and having a baby. Jonghyun ignored them and told Yeo Woon to do the same.

 

After an hour they headed back to Jaejoong's house.

Jonghyun pushed the doorbell once again, this time hoping to get in.

 

After a while the door opened, Jong Suk peeked behind it and smiled. "You came. Hi~" he said.

"Hi. Can we come in now?" Jonghyun asked.

Jong Suk nodded and let Jonghyun inside with Yeo Woon.

 

It was really quiet inside. Jonghyun looked around and saw no one else. He frowned and followed Jong Suk to the living room.

 

"Sit down here." Jong Suk sat down on the couch. Jonghyun sat down with Yeo Woon.

"Yeo Woon annyeong!" Jong Suk cooed to Yeo Woon and waved at him a little bit. "When did you become such a big boy?"

 

"Where's everyone? Or they are going to jump out from somewhere or what?" Jonghyun asked.

Jong Suk just shrugged and Yeo Woon's head.

 

Jonghyun sniffed the air, he could smell that there was some delicious food near. He glanced towards the kitchen door that was closed.

"They all there?" Jonghyun looked at Jong Suk and pointed towards the kitchen.

 

"Jonghyun!!!" suddenly Jaejoong walked out of nowhere.

"Hyung!!!" Jonghyun exclaimed. He was happy to see him after such long time.

 

"Yah!!! Why didn't you tell me anything!!! You were sick.. and had a kid too!! Why couldn't you let me know too!? I thought you were living a good life in Italy all this time..." Jaejoong snapped hitting Jonghyun's head a little bit playfully.

 

"I'm really sorry hyung.." Jonghyun looked down.

"Well it's okay. It's good to see you healthy now. But you should have told me.. I could have been there for you when it was hard." Jaejoong sat down beside Jonghyun and gave him a hug.

 

He then turned to look at Yeo Woon. "So this is your son huh? They told me his name..but I can't remember... Yeo..yeo something..." Jaejoong tilted his head.

"Yeo Woon." Jonghyun smiled.

 

"Right. Yeo Woon. Nice to meet you Yeo Woon.. it's me uncle Jae. You come to uncle anytime and we will go to many cool places together okay?" Jaejoong smiled and shook Yeo Woon's tiny hand a little bit.

"Wahhh.. how can there be such a small hand. He looks a lot like you, it's so weird." he giggled.

 

"But hyung.. I thought there was a party. There seems to be nothing though.. then why chase me away for an hour when it's all empty here?" Jonghyun asked.

 

Jaejoong chuckled then snapped his fingers a little bit. All of a sudden from the side someone threw many different colored balloons to the living room.

 

Yeo Woon and Jonghyun stared how the balloons flew to the living room floor. Yeo Woon seemed to be really fascinated by them.

 

After a while from the balcony Donghae and Woohyun walked in holding a huge sign. On it was written "WELCOME BACK!!!"

 

As the two were carrying the sign, because it was so big, Woohyun had trouble seeing where he was walking to. There was one table on the way and accidentally Woohyun walked straight towards it, the table hit him right between his legs.

 

"OW!!!" Woohyun yelled crouching down on the floor in pain, he let go of the sign.

 

Everyone burst out laughing.. Jonghyun laughed the loudest.

 

"Yah! Not funny!!" Woohyun whined.

 

----------

 

"Aigoo come to Sica-umma." Jessica pulled Jaejoong away and cradled Yeo Woon in her arms.

 

Jessica sat on the couch while Jaejoong sat next to her. The couple cooed at Yeo Woon. Krystal and Doojoon soon joined them.

 

Jonghyun headed toward the kitchen and grabbed a drink. He returned to the living room and saw a few of the SNSD girls. He began to talk to them.

 

Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Seungyeon flirting with Kikwang. She happily sipped her drink as she nodded, agreeing with him. Jonghyun's blood began to boil. He put his drink down and went to Seungyeon and Kikwang.

 

"I leave you alone for one minute and you find a new man already?" Jonghyun asked.

Seungyeon and Kikwang turned to look at Jonghyun.

 

"What? Can't I even talk to anyone else without you being there all the time?" Seungyeon asked.

 

Kikwang glanced at Jonghyun, he felt nervous seeing his gaze.

 

"You can.. but I saw you, you were flirting with him?" Jonghyun snapped glaring at Kikwang.

"We were just talking though..." Kikwang said silently.

 

"Yeah. It's been a really long time I saw Kikwang last time, so can't I even talk with him?" Seungyeon glared at Jonghyun.

 

"I saw that you were talking. But about what? About how beautiful she is? Or how you should meet after this?" Jonghyun said in anger.

"Yah! That's all your own imagination.. you still don't trust me?! Didn't we already talk about all this in Italy but now you are again doing the same thing, do you still think I would just so easily leave you for another man!? After all that has happened, you still think that way?!" Seungyeon snapped at him.

 

"I saw how you were smiling at him." Jonghyun snapped.

"Sure. I smiled at Kikwang, so what? It doesn't mean anything! Should I just stand there with a gloomy face talking to him.. would that make you happy?" Seungyeon said.

 

"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble..." Kikwang looked down feeling apologetic.

"There's no need for you to be sorry Kikwang. You didn't do anything wrong." Seungyeon said to Kikwang and glared at Jonghyun.

"Fighting already." Jaejoong put his arms around Seungyeon and Jonghyun. "It's been a day since you left and you're fighting. You must love each other more than I thought."

 

Jaejoong smiled, looking back and forth between Seungyeon and Jonghyun, hoping the intervention relieved the tension. Kikwang let out a quick breath of relief. Seungyeon and Jonghyun, however, continued to glare at each other.

 

"Look guys, this is a party for Jonghyun, so let's try to enjoy this." Jaejoong rubbed their backs. "Seungyeon try not to look flirty. Jonghyun just relax."

"I'm not flirty." Seungyeon objected.

"You may not think you are but sometimes you're body just naturally does it." Jaejoong smiled.

 

Jaejoong glanced at Jonghyun, who was looking away, huffing, and crossing his arms.

 

"Would you relax!" Jaejoong slapped his back. "It's your party, so have fun. Fight later."

 

Jaejoong pushed Jonghyun away from Seungyeon toward Yeo Woon and Key.

 

"Aigoo, you kids. And you're trying to raise a kid." Jaejoong shook his head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Thank you for the party." Jonghyun, Seungyeon, and Key said from their car. "We had fun."

"I hope you all come again with Yeo Woon." Jaejoong waved.

 

Key drove off. Jonghyun and Seungyeon looked at each other and looked away. They still were on fighting terms with each other. The tension was disturbing the atmosphere of the car. Even Yeo Woon was disturbed by the tension he couldn't sleep and was fussing around with his pacifier.

 

"Would you two grow up. Yeo Woon is acting more mature than you are." Key scolded them.

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun looked at each other then away from each other crossing their arms.

 

"Aigoo, how can I leave Yeo Woon alone with you two when you're acting like kids." Key muttered worried about Yeo Woon.

Soon they arrived to Seungyeon and Jonghyun's house.

 

"Try not to kill each other okay. I'll call you tomorrow." Key said looking at Jonghyun and Seungyeon. He then looked at Yeo Woon and patted his head. "Good night, uncle Key is going home now."

 

In silence Jonghyun and Seungyeon got out the car. Seungyeon took Yeo Woon. "Thanks for the ride." she said to Key and started walking towards the house.

 

"Bye.." Jonghyun mumbled and closed the car door and followed Seungyeon.

 

Key sighed and drove away.

 

Inside, Seungyeon went to the bedroom and quickly fed Yeo Woon then put him in his crib and waited that he fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile Jonghyun laid down on the couch and opened the TV, watching some pointless TV shows and changing channels.

 

"Good night." Seungyeon whispered and gently kissed Yeo Woon's forehead when he had fell asleep.

She let out a sigh then went to find some comfortable clothes to sleep in and went to shower.

 

Jonghyun glanced towards the bathroom and let out a sigh then continued watching a commercial about cat food.

 

After some time Seungyeon came out the bathroom, she glanced at Jonghyun who was on the couch.

"If Yeo Woon wakes up tonight, I will take care of him, you don't need to bother." she said. Jonghyun stayed silent just staring at the TV screen.

 

Seungyeon turned away and walked to the bedroom. She turned off all the lights and laid down on the bed putting covers over herself.

 

She tried to get sleep for a long time.. already a few hours had passed but she still couldn't sleep.

She was still upset with Jonghyun but she really hated fighting with him, so all her thoughts were restless and on Jonghyun so she just couldn't fall asleep.

 

She could hear laughter coming out the TV show Jonghyun was watching. She opened her eyes and stared at the wall for a moment then closed her eyes again.

 

About an hour passed by and Seungyeon still couldn't sleep, the TV was still on. The sound of it was starting to annoy her. Seungyeon let out a sigh and sat up, she got up and walked to the living room.

 

She glanced at Jonghyun, he had fell asleep on the couch and forgot to turn off the TV.

Seungyeon took a step towards Jonghyun, but suddenly Yeo Woon started crying. She quickly ran to his room.

 

"Shhh. You'll wake up appa." Seungyeon hushed Yeo Woon.

 

Seungyeon rocked Yeo Woon until he fell back asleep. She tried to put him in the crib, but everytime she tried to put him down he would start crying. Seungyeon turned off the light to his room and brought him down to the living room. Seungyeon turned off the TV. She glanced at Jonghyun.

 

Even if I'm mad at him it would be mean if I left him in here by himself to sleep.

 

Seungyeon sat next to Jonghyun and positioned Yeo Woon on her lap so he was comfortable. Seungyeon slowly leaned on Jonghyun shoulder. As soon as he was comfortable she felt a light weight on her head. Jonghyun had leaned his head onto hers. Slowly Seungyeon fell asleep.