Chapter 2-카자요

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FSoJ64GWrY--> G20 Let's go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The head maid told them to change their clothes in this room. "Raein-ssi? where are you taking them?" you asked her she smiled and said "I'm taking them to the other room to change their clothes." you look at her and said "Did I already hire them?" she swallowed and said "Forgive me ______agasshi." you smirked and said "Fine I will let you pass this time but don't you expect that I'll give you another chance for your mistake Raein-ssi araso?" she smiled and said "Kamsahamnida ______agasshi." you smiled and turned to the seven. "Annyeonghaseyo I'am Jang_____ your agasshi for I don't know how long but you have to keep these in mind." you took them around the house and said "Rule #1 you have to wake me up in the morning fail in doing so you are fired." you gave them a look and smirked "Rule #2 you have to be by my side always leaving me with a word again your fired got it?" they nodded "Rule #3 all of you must step 2 feet away from me understand?" Sungyeol was wandering around and accidentally bumped you. "YAH! I JUST SAID 2 FEET AWAY!!!" you glared at Sungyeol and he said "Mianhamnida_____agasshi!" he bowed 180 degrees. You smiled and frowned "Kaja!" you dragged them towards the ranch. "Rule #4 I don't want to repeat myself got it and lastly Rule#5 I want my car spotless everyday got it?" they nodded and smiled. You walk away and called the head maid. She arrived and said "Agasshi told me that you should already change your clothes. All of you follow me."

"Why do I have to this hyung?" Myungsoo asked Sungkyu nodded and said "We should it's for noona remember." He nodded and said "Anything for noona alright." After a few seconds "NEW BUTLERS COME OUT!!!!" The head butler shouted and the seven of them scrambled out. "Yes sir!" the head butler smiled at them and said "Very good new butlers I hope you can take care of our agasshi." they smiled and you shouted "YAH!!! WHERE ARE THEY!!! I NEED THEM NOW!" the head butler sighed and pointed the guys upstairs and "Go up or she is going to throw a fit later." The seven of them rushed up and saw your room spotless. "What do you need us for?" Hoya asked and you shouted "CLEAN THAT UP! I WANT THIS ROOM TO BE SPOTLESS AND NONE OF THOSE ARE LEFT!!!!" you pointed at the dog poo. They sighed and look at your cousin's dog. You walked out and they sighed "She is kind but she really has a loud mouth." Myungsoo said. All of them look at him and Sungjong sat next to the dog "Annyeong doggie!" he patted the head and afer a while he started to play with it "AHEM!" they look up and saw the head butler they straightened up and clean the poo.

--------------------------------------------------->

Here is Chapter 2 :)

I'll update later! I promise!

All stories :P

LET'S GO!!!!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe :)

캄사함니다

<3

시작 하자