Chapter 70-Let's end this part.1

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating much I've been busy with the other story MIANHAEYO~!!!! <3 but here is a chapter where in Chunji did something unexpected just to keep you safe.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwNL24lON8

----

It is a normal saturday when your kids are playing in their play room while you are with your oppas, "Ugh...can we do this later I want to play with the kids." Sehun said and you glared at him, "Sehun oppa please pay attention this is quite important, you 6 are the heirs of the Jang corp. if you guys don't get it straight I'll send you back to Busan." you said and all 6 of them shook their heads.

"See now let's get back to business you 6 are going to study English first." you said and all of them sighed "Oh come on at least you listen to English songs right? so you can speak some of it right?" you asked and they nodded, "Well for certain D.O oppa is good with English." His eyes widened and he shook his head, "Alright so you guys please listen to me you teacher will come in later okay so please listen." since they are very greatful they agreed to take the lesson.

You went out of the room and at the same time the Infinite boys are back with a smile on their faces, "WIFEY!" they yelled and you turned and you run towards them and you gave them a tight hug each.

"How's Ahyoung unni?"  you asked them and they smiled at you "She's doing fine as usual and I think she said that she's pregnant?" Dongwoo said and you smiled widely and "That's great~!" you chimed and all 7 of them giggled.

"Hey I heard that your oppas took care of our aegis how is it?" L asked and you smiled "It was fine well they enjoyed playing with the kids more than studying." you said and Woohyun pinched your cheeks.

Just then Mason rushed down and yelled "APPAS ARE HERE!!!!" the other 6 rushed down and hugged their appas.

Lauren jumped in Hoya's arms, Dayoung hugged Sungjong's leg, Mason jumped up and down infront of Sungyeol, L and Leo are imitating each other's actions, Mavin pecked his appa on the cheek, Yoogeun and Woohyun are aegyoing at each other and Sungkyu and Maden are smiling at each other.

You smiled at how your love their appas and just before you started to tear up Sungjong wiped it away and he smiled "Don't cry wifey." he said and you smiled at him.

"I'm just happy marrying you guys even though it's against the law marrying all of you I still did because I love all of you and I will do it forever." you said and all 7 of them hugged you and kissed you.

"Me too I want to kiss umma." Mason yelled and all of them nodded "Yeah me too!" you smiled and they crushed you with kisses and hugs *She is really perfect and being our kids umma this is forever happiness.* Sungkyu said in his mind.

~~~~

That night came and you are having dinner with all of them you smiled at how your kids eat, Your oppas are also there and they are smiling as well. Suddenly "Agasshi mr. Lee Chanhee is here." you shot up and you bowed at them "Excuse me." you said and you walk towards the door and your eyes widened because Chunji looked different.

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners.]

"Woah are you married?" you asked and he shook his head "You look very different now are you inlove with someone?" you asked and he smiled "Well I'm still inlove with you but I know you love me also but not in the way I imagine." he said and you gave him a puzzled look.

"What brings you here?" you asked him and he smiled at you "Well don't be shocked okay?" he said and you nodded at him "Okay I won't be." you answered, He grabbed you by your shoulders and he said "L.joe's back." he said and your eyes widened "HOW!?" you asked him and "CAP hyung told me that a couple years ago that on this day he'll come back after you and your family." he said and you are really worried.

"Why would he come after me when I have my family now?" you asked and Chunji looked down, "He just wants to get even with you." he answered "I'm scared right now." you answered and Chunji had a plan.

"Let's go to where your husbands are come on." he said and you went with him the moment he stepped in the dinning area, "Guys we have a problem." he said and the Infinite members shot up and you they saw the worried expression on your face.

"Chanhee doryeonim." All 7 of them said and Chunji shook his head "Don't call me that call me Chunji but for now _______-ah stay with your kids okay." he said and you nodded "Kids come on." you said and the EXO-K members looked puzzled.

"Hey what's going on?" Suho asked and you look at him, "Come with me all 6 of you quick." you said and the EXO-K members picked up the kids and they followed you as you have Dayoung in your arms.

"Hyung what's the matter?" Yoogeun asked Baekhyun, "Well I really don't know Yoogeunnie but for the mean time let's follow what your umma said." he said and all 14 of you entered the playroom and you let the kids play. Good thing the play room was sound proof and the kids are really occupied with playing.

"Hey what's going on?" Suho asked and you inhaled, "Well it's L.joe oppa he was once someone in my life but he turned into a ing monster that you can't imagine." you answered and all of them sensed your shaky voice.

"Is he your ex or something?" Sehun asked and you shook your head, "We grew up together and I can't accept the fact that he has this love for me that I can't accept." you answered.

~~~

"What is this about Chunji?" Sungkyu asked

"Hyung L.joe is back and I think he has plans on killing agasshi." Chunji answered

All 7 of their eyes widened 

"WHAT!?" all of them asked

-------->

Chapter 70 is here~!!! Holla! wait for the next chapter guys~!!!