Chapter 23-Back again~!

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jgmb829#p/search/2/D4blWcc3-7U-->BEAST's Beautiful piano ver.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sungkyu's POV:
 
Okay Sungyeol was released out of the hospital and thank goodness "Butler Kyu?" I spun and it was Agasshi. I smiled at her and "Agasshi? did you just call me butler Kyu?" she nodded and "Why does it bother you for me to call you that?" I blushed then turned my head and saw Dongwoo snickering and I know he is snickering at me. I excused myself from agasshi and pulled Woohyun to grab her attention and after that I beat the crap out of Dongwoo. "Ow! Hyung what was that for?" I glared at him and said "Stop snickering! I know I'm blushing but you don't have to let m-", "Excuse me butler Kyu." there agasshi passed infront of me with Mr. Lee Byunghun. Wait! what?! "Come on guys!" Agasshi shouted and All of us look at her direction and all of a sudden doryeonim sprouted out of somewhere and said "I hate that guy." we all turned to him and "You hate him doryeonim?" we all asked him at the same time. He nodded for some reason he wouldn't tell us. I know it's sometimes personal but something ticks and one thing is for sure something between them before is grilling up until now but why are treating each other nicely? and that's my question to ask.
 
Dongwoo's POV:
 
I know Sungkyu hyung has an urge of killing me right now but we all have to pay attention to Yeolie he is still in slight pain but he is healed. Well I don't mean to snicker that time but I can't help it agasshi just called Sungkyu hyung in his cute nickname and that is.... *laughs* I saw him blush and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who witnessed it. After that he smacked me on the head really painful "Ow! Hyung what was that for?" I asked him and he just glared at me and he said "Stop snickering! I know I'm blushing but you don't have to let m-" he was cut when agasshi passed infront him and said "Excuse me butler Kyu." and what a surprise since Byunghun is here "Come on guys!" Agasshi shouted and All of us look at her direction and all of a sudden doryeonim sprouted out of somewhere and said "I hate that guy." at this point doryeonim clearly doesn't like his noonanim's type. Actually Doryeonim wants Byunghun for her noona so they both can rot in hell. Since middle school Byunghun is pulling pranks on doryeonim and his noona is inside of it aswell.
 
Jaejin's POV:
 
Finally I have a part here~!!! anywho Butler Yeol is out from the hospital and that's a good sign since noonanim is going crazy. Butler Yeol is somewhat special to her and she can't afford him to see in pain. I think she's inlove with butler Yeol but that's just my intuition but just like what butler Jang said it's true I want Byunghun for my noona because both of them are 100% worst among germs. I really wish noonanim can find a right guy for him not this 2 faced bastard.
 
 
Narrator's POV:
 
When all of you got back in the mansion "I miss this place." said Sungyeol and you smiled at him out of nowhere your cousin Injung spoke "Yah! where have you been you missed a lot of work you know?" you smiled at her and said "Don't worry Injung I got them under control I worked on them while I was in the hospital." She glared at you and from the memories of your butlers you were really working on something while beside Sungyeol. You smirked at her and said "Just go Injung I'll be really busy and I won't be able to entertain you." she glared at you and said "Just you see you arrogant ." Sungkyu's eyes widened "What the hell did you say to agasshi?" Injung scoffed and said "Back off butler." The rest of their eyes widened including Jaejin's "YAH! noona stop it and go now or I'll drag you out!" Injung just glared at single one of you and shout  "CRAP!!" she stormed off and you look at your butlers who are smiling and almost laughing. You smiled at them and said "I missed you guys!" all of them blushed and you smiled "So who's up for another chase?" You asked them and "ME~!!!" Hyewon shouted and you smiled and started it by running away from your butlers.
 
----------------------->
OKAY HERE AGAIN~!!!
MIANHE~!!!!
I wish I could buy a new computer!
Coz our is super slow!
MIANHE~!!!!
Here are videos for christmas from:
 
STAR EMPIRE(Shooting star~!!!!)
 
 
STARSHIP Planet (Pink Romance~!!!!)
 
Happy Pledis (Love letter~!!!!)
Wait for the next chapter~!!!
Please subscribe~!!!
KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!!
<3 
Ppyong~!!! :*