Chapter 27-Okay now I can crush you! part.2

My 7 butlers?!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgiq7WpJk-4&feature=plcp&context=C3538b21UDOEgsToPDskKJxoN4CBno0Hf-Xu3mnr9m--->Boyfriend's Boyfriend (Piano ver.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chunji's POV:
 
Whew~!!! Finally I waited long enough to speak.....(Clears throat) Now I angelically smiled at her again and wow she smiled back it was easy to say since she owns that cute eyesmile. After seeing her cute I smile I was really into it and *OMG is that Jang ______? the agasshi with short temper and the angel with tail?* I said in my mind and for a few minutes she started to tip toe looking for someone. She tip-toed more and she lost her balance my eyes widened and I caught her in my arms. "Woah be careful!" I said all of a sudden the world was falling down on me since I deeply look in her eyes and weirdly my heart started to beat like crazy. *Woah what is this? why is my heart beating faster? Hey heart! stop thumping! I really appreciate it if you stop!* I gulped and tiny sweat beads are forming on my forehead. *Ottokae?!* I shouted in my mind, ________ agasshi on the other hand is looking at me weirdly and she spoke. "Chanhee-ssi you've been in this position for 3 minutes and 29 seconds Dalmatian's Lover cop is already over are you planning to move or are you planning to gain a mild ?" She asked me and I got out of my trance "Ah! chaesunghamnida!" she smiled at me and she suddenly asked "So why do you want to meet up with me? I look down and I couldn't answer her honestly or else I could die, but If I would lie she would easily find it out _______ agasshi is like Edward Cullen for some reason she could tell if I'm lying or not. Wrong choice on lying to appa. I look down and said in a machine gun manner "Well......uh IliedtomyappathatIalreadyhaveafiance." I panted and she look at me and "Mwoh? what did you say can you speak slower?" I sighed and "Well sorry but I lied to my appa that I already have a fiance." Her eyes widened "WHAT?!" I clamped a hand over and "I know I know sorry." she glared at me and she said "Okay you told him and....-" I cutted her by saying the stupidest thing ever. "Well he was proud of me because I got the face of the Jang corp." she faced-palmed and she asked "What he knows me?" I nodded and I added another stupid fact. "Well honestly everyone in Korea knows you even some in the other countries well because you are the face of Korea's most powerful group." she faced palmed once again and she said "Now before I can crush you to death I shall find my cousin okay?" and stormed off and looked for cousin. Am I really this stupid to make this awful mistake now she wouldn't talk to me ever.
---------------------------------------------------------->
Here is Chapter 27~!!!!!!
I'm really sorry for not updating!!!!!!!
I got into the worst case!!! 
that is writers block :(
I lost subscribers and everything
but KAMSAHAMNIDA for those who didn't unsusbcribe!!!!!!
Wait for the next chapter~!!!
Please subscribe~!!!!
KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!!
:)
Ppyong~!!!!!
:*
<3