Chapter 45-Sleep with you part.1 (SELF-CONTROL MYUNGSOO!)

My 7 butlers?!

 

[A/N: Well this is not actually but some caution while reading okiee, mianhae I'm actually not a writer :) so enjoy this for a while all Myungsoo biased out there keke this is part 1:))]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSL2DXBWqws&feature=relmfu

--------

All of you arrived there and you forgot one problem and that's you only have 7 bedrooms in this villa of yours. "Uh guys I forgot one small problem. I only have 7 bedrooms here mianhae."

All of them smiled and said "Kwaenchana agasshi." you smiled and all of you entered the villa and their eyes widened at the beauty of it.

Their eyes widened when they thought the house all of you passed by was your but they were wrong.

Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong run towards the rooms and L was dumbfounded. "Uh so that means I'm sleeping with you?" You asked L and he was blushing.

"Uh you can say that ______-ah." your eyes widened and you turned to L and he was blushing pink.

The 2 of you entered the bed room and his eyes widened at the romance around it *Do you think I can control my needs?* he asked himself.

You placed all your luggage down and you jumped on the bed. "Goodness I miss this place that view and hey you." you turned to Myungsoo and he was still dumbfounded. You sighed and pushed him towards the bed. "Yah look at the view." he snapped out of his trance and he turned to you.

"Uh yes it's very beautiful _____-ah." you smiled and rushed towards the others.

The evening came and Woohyun was super busy cooking with the other maids who are loyal to  you.

Then after a few minutes "DINNER IS SERVED GUYS!"

He placed everything on the table and all 7 of them are preparing everything.

You stepped into the room and their eyes widened and well their little buddies stood up.

Because you are revealing your pearl white skin.

You smiled at them and they were smiling like crazy.

"What the hell is she doing to us?" Hoya asked and Woohyun shrugged 

And all of them blushed and Myungsoo is yelling in his mind. 

*THE HELL HOW CAN I CONTROL MY NEEDS WITH YOU DRESSING UP LIKE THAT?! OH GAHD SELF-CONTROL MYUNGSOO!!!!*

------------------------------>

Chapter 45~!!!

Well sorry I'll update later with your skinship with Myungsoo :))

Hehe~!!! sorry for the cliff hanger......

Anywho who are Myungsoo biased here?

:))

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3