Chapter 77-What?! I have 8 kids?

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:Mianhae for not updating stupid writer's block, I bow down 90 degress I'm sorry guys ~! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drGaBKYq1w&feature=plcp

----

You were walking towards the dinning room and smiles welcomed you, "GOOD MORNING~!!!!" all 20 of them yelled, and your eyes widened, "Good morning guys, hey kids!" you yelled and they smiled at you.

"So what's up why are you guys so jumpy?" you asked and all of them smiled.

"Well for us, We are just happy since we finished English without your help." Suho said and you smiled at him.

"Chincha?" you asked and all 6 of them cheekily smiled and what made you smile more was you saw Baekhyun and Kai at peace and well they still have their feelings for you so you can't take it away, You took a spoonful of the soup and you began gulping it down. 

"Woah! _______-ah slow down." D.O said and you shook your head, "No it's delicious." you answered and all of them smiled and nodded at your statement.

Suddenly they served a salmon and suddenly you covered your nose, "TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!" you yelled and all of them turned to you and you are making faces.

"Yah are you okay?" Sungkyu asked and you nodded "Ne I just don't like the smell of that." you said and Suho look at you and you smiled.

After a few seconds you felt a little queasy and your eyes widened and you rushed out of their sight.

"What the hell is her problem?" Chanyeol asked and 19 pair of eyes pierced his soul, "Uh....I'll shut up." he said and he slowly ate the salmon.

Sungkyu look at Hoya and, "Hoya you know what this means?"Sungkyu asked and Hoya was just dazed. 

All 13 boys are still in the dinning room and "Hoya you know what this means right?" Dongwoo asked and Hoya shook his head, "I really don't get it." Hoya said and Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "What was that about?" Hoya asked and Woohyun sighed. 

"Dimwitt! she is pregnant again!" Woohyun said and Sungkyu glared at him, "We don't know that yet." Sungkyu said and Woohyun smiled. "Hyung we know it." Woohyun said and all 12 eyes look at him confused, "What?!" all of them asked.

"See, she already pushed up those kinds of acts when she was pregnant." Woohyun said and all of them flinched at the word 'Pregnant', "Yah Woohyun are you sure about this?" Dongwoo asked and Woohyun smiled.

~~~~

Sungjong went inside your room and he pouted you weren't in there, suddenly a loud barfing sound came out from the bathroom he rushed in and he saw you throwing out the soup you gulped down.

Sungjong started to pat your back and you turned to see him, You sat infront of the toilet and Sungjong look at you worried, "Hey are you okay?" he asked and you nodded, "Ne I'm fine." you said and Sungjong smiled.

"Really are you sure you're fine?" he asked and you nodded. You look at him and you were wondering something. 

Sungjong guided you towards your bed and he smiled at you, "Rest for a while okay?" he said and you smiled "Ne I will." you said and a knock came on the door the 2 of you turned and it was Hoya, "Hey." he said and Sungjong gave him a look, You smiled at Hoya.

You took out a pregnancy test and showed it to Hoya and it has 2 lines, Hoya couldn't belive it he is an appa again.

He twirled you around and he gave you random kisses 

------>

Chapter 77 mianhaeyo again! <3