Chapter 61-Just do it and they'll be free

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Hey guys mianhaeyo for not updating, Me and my dongsaeng got dragged in my umma's summer outing and damn it, It rained super hard instead of me swimming I'm hiding inside the cabin and watching Infinite's teaser again and again <3 I so love it and also their album tracklist for INFINITIZE is so great! here it is for those who haven't heard it yet :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Cg6dhEiy4&feature=g-all-lik hehe so again here is chapter 61~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGHib75frWc&feature=relmfu

-------

You woke up inside a car trunk, your mouth was tapped and your arms and legs are tied, You look around and you kept on kicking the door of the car trunk.

"Mhhm!!!" you said with your words muffled because of the thick tape over your mouth.

You closed your eyes and you expected to die this moment, *Sungkyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Woohyun oppa, Hoya oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa and Sungjong oppa I love all of you.* you said in your mind and you layed back on the warm car flooring.

~~~

"Why is she taking too long?!" Hoya asked fustrated

"Easy hyung maybe she is just you know, girl issues." Sungjong answered

"Yeah easy down Hoya." Dongwoo said

Hoya leaned back against the wall and he waited for another 5 minutes.

"Okay she is taking too long." Hoya said and he trudged over the girl's restroom.

He opened the door and it was empty, he kicked the doors and it revealed an empty stall, He faced the last one full of hope he kicked it open and it was empty.

"!" He yelled and he rushed outside to the others, "She's not in there." all of their eyes widened.

" NOT AGAIN!" Sungkyu yelled and this time they were really clueless of your where abouts. "This is the 2nd this happened to her." Sungyeol wailed in frustration. " THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN!" Woohyun yelled and Dongwoo had to cover his mouth because kids happened to pass by.

"Woohyun shut it it's not helping!" Sungkyu said

All of them scrambled back to the mansion and "Oh guys where is noonanim?" Jaejin asked and all of them look at each other, "Uh..doryeonim she...uh...she is wel-", "Doryeonim it's Master he said your noonanim is no where to be found." Jaejin's eyes widened and he turned to the 7. "NOT AGAIN!" he yelled and he rushed towards the security.

~~~

You were sleeping and you started to sniff gas and flame, your eyes fluttered open and you saw barrels and gas containers. *Where am I?* you asked in your mind and when your vision got clearer you saw a familiar person, *L.joe? no why does he have long hair?* you blink several times before you got a clearer view.

*No way Injung?!* you sighed and she turned "So you're awake?" you look up and she smirked, L.joe suddenly came in and he smirked "Thank you Injung I know I could trust you." L.joe said in his seductive voice.

He smiled at Injung and she left the room, "I can't believe you are still beautiful even you are dirty." You glared at him and he suddenly remove the duck tape off your mouth. You closed your eyes tightly to ease the pain but it didn't when he slapped it back. "I would rather not hear you voice." he said and your tear fell of the side.

"Aw did I hurt you?" he teased and you turned to your right and you made your lips touch your shoulder. *Damn! it's painful* you cried over your right shoulder.

He pulled your face and he smirked "Marry me." you pulled back and you shook your head and you glared at him "MHMHMHM!" you said muffled by the tape. "Oh? I don't understand?" he giggled and you glared at him.

"Just do it and they'll be free from my hands I won't harm them." he said and you look at him with tears around your eyes.

----->

Here is chapter 61 I hope you guys forgive me for not updating that much hehe mianhaeyo guys I hope you understand.....

SARANGHAEYO~!!!

INFINITE COMEBACK IS COMING NEAR ooooh.... <3