Chapter 35-My love

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG5uNCiTmc

She started to laugh and "Agasshi you are too naive!" You gave her a look "Agasshi do you know why I am doing this?" You look at her and she yelled "I just proved you love your butlers!" You glared at her and asked "So what if I love them? Like you ever did love someone in your life!" She let go of Sungyeol and Sungyeol flopped on the floor. "Sungyeol!" you exclaimed. "You think I didn't love anyone? Think again! You stole the people I love the most! You stole my brother and you stole L.joe away from me!" she yelled.

 

"For some reason why I envy you because people loved you and not only that they cherish every single moment to be with you why? it's because you....you have something that I don't have and that is-." you were surprised at her words but she didn't finished her sentences she was starting to tear up.

 

You look at Hoya and he was crying. "Ag..asshi tell me do....you really love us?" You softened and you enveloped Hoya in your arms saying "Why is it bad to love someone like you?" His eyes widened and all of a sudden you were pushed away. 

 

"Tell me ______ if you really love them you must do something for them." You got  up and saw your arm bleeding. "TELL ME!" Injung yelled. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO PROVE MORE?!"you yelled and Injung smirked and said "Not enough I guess I have to kill them." She pulled out a gun and pointed it a Sungyeol. Your eyes widened Sungyeol was too far from you. Your legs were already bruised up because you were pushed towards old chairs and tables. You stood up weakly and "Injung stop it!" you yelled as you pulled the gun away from her. "GET OFF ME!" she growled and you were slammed against the cement floor. You hit your head and it was bleeding but your love towards the 2 gave you strength. 

 

You pulled the gun away and went around in circles. What she did she pulled your hair and said "I ENVY YOU ON EVERYTHING!" she yelled and after that one spin you flew towards the boxes. Then you tried to stand up but it was hard for you. You crawled the way towards Injung and tripped her by your foot. "I have nothing else to prove!" you said and she smirked stealing away the gun. "You have many things to prove."

You fought you way to get your hands on the gun when all of a sudden Injung accidentally pulled the trigger and it hit you on your stomach and Hoya's eyes widened while he was weakly standing up "NO! AGASSHI!" He weakly rushed towards you and yelled "Sungyeol!" Sungyeol weakly followed as well. "No no no NO!!!!" The 2 of them yelled "______! Please don't die on us!" Sungyeol said your eyes started to close and you managed to smile and tell them "I...I want the....2 of you......to run away from here....." Hoya shook his head and yelled "Are you that crazy?!" You gave them a faint smile and "I love the 2 of you...." you touched their cheeks with your blood-stained hand and you fainted.

-------------------------------->

Chapter 35~!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida!

<3