Chapter 68-Busy appas, Bored oppas part.1

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: So here is the chapter where the EXO-K members will star :)) hehe here is a hello baby style chapter for you guys but It's with the Exo members plus there would be another lover for you :))......Stay tuned <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQLFutc6QKo

----

"Wifey mianhae we all have to leave, we will all be back tomorrow okay we would just want to see how Ahyoung noona and how she is doing." Sungkyu said and you nodded, "Sure just be safe okay." you said and Sungkyu kissed you on your forehead.

"Yeah wifey we will." Dongwoo said and he kissed you on your left cheek and he walked towards Sungkyu.

"Wifey mianhae for leaving the kids to you." Woohyun said, "It's okay I can watch over them." you said and he planted a kiss on your right cheek and he waved.

"Really? coz it would be really stressful to handle these kids." Hoya said as he kissed you on your nose.

"It's not a problem these kids are my angels so what's the big deal." you said and Sungyeol giggled.

"Well let's hope Mason is in his mood." Sungyeol said and he kissed you on your chin.

'Well I hope." you answered and Sungyeol smiled.

"Mianhae again wifey." Myungsoo said, "Waeyo?" you asked and he smiled "We will leave you also." he said and he kissed you on your lips.

"YAH NO FAIR!" All 6 of them yelled and you look at them with wide eyes, Sungjong pulled you and he kissed you on your forehead, "Just forget about what stupidity L hyung is trying to show." Sungjong said and all 7 of them waved and they left.

Suddenly, "Umma." you turned "Oh Maden what are you doing here?" you asked and he smiled and you picked him up, "What is it aegi-ah?" you asked and he pointed at the backs of his appas. "Where are my appas going?" you smiled "They are going to visit their noona." you answered and he smiled "Noona well umma I'm sure you are prettier." you giggled at what your Maden  said.

You turned and there was Suho, "Oppa." you said and he smiled "Annyeonghaseyo." he said and you smiled "Looks like your baby is up." you smiled "Yeah he is-", "Umma who is this hyung?" he asked and Suho smiled "Annyeonghaseyo doryeonim I'am your umma's brother Suho, you can call me Suho hyung." Maden suddenly smiled at the sweetness of Suho's voice. 

He wiggled out of your arms and he ran to Suho, "Hyung can you feed me?' he asked Suho and Suho smiled back "Of course I can." he then took Maden to the kitchen and you couldn't believe that Maden fell for Suho that instant.

You walk up to the room where the rest of your oppas are lying in boredom "I'm bored." Baekhyun said, "This is too boring." Chanyeol added. "I wish I can play." Kai said, "Huh...." Sehun sighed and D.O was sleeping.

You smiled and an idea popped in your head. "Girls?" you entered their room and they were already brushing their teeth. "Girls want to meet your oppas?" you asked and they nodded. "Okay after you 2 brush head to Yoogeun and Leo's room okay." you said and they smiled and they pecked you on your cheeks.

You entered the room of Mavin and Mason and they were already watching Sponge bob, "Boys clean up and you guys can meet your hyungs." they smiled and they immidiately rushed in the bathroom. "See you at your dongsaeng's room." you said, "Ne umma we will be there." Mason yelled.

You entered the room where Leo and Yoogeun are playing their car toys, "Boys come on let's get clean." you said and you watched the 2 brush their teeth and wash their faces and Leo cutely blew the tooth paste bubbles around and you smiled at how cute your son looked.

When they are done you saw the rest tidy and neat, "Alright guys you'll now meet your uncles." you said and they followed you.

The 6 of them are really organized and not rowdy as usual, You then slowly entered the room of your oppas and you then said in a whisper "Keep it quiet you guys let's surprise them also go to the hyung or oppa you desire okay?" they nodded and all of you headed to the second floor and you nodded at them and they yelled as they run towards the uncle they desire. Then you look at your side and Dayoung was beside you.

"Hey I told you to have fun right?" you said and she shook her head "I don't want to leave you umma." she said and you carried her in her arms.

All 5 of them shot up and the rest stummbled towards the uncle they like, Lauren sat on Sehun's lap, Mason imitated Kai's movements, Leo woke D.O up by kissing him, Mavin pushed Chanyeol to sit up and Yoogeun tapped Baekhyun and then all of them are bewildered.

You walk in and a smile was on your face, "Mianhae guys I saw that you guys were bored so I thought of bringing the kids here is that okay?" all of them turned to you and they nodded, Sehun look at Lauren and he look back at you, *Damn they look a like.* he said in his mind, Kai turned to Mason and he look at you, *She resembles this kid.* you smiled back at them and they started to talk to the oppas/hyungs.

Suho entered the room "Hey guys meet our new budd-" he stopped as he saw the boys are carrying one child each. "There you are Maden I thought appas brought you with them." Mavin said, You smiled and then Dayoung was hugging you tightly, "Dayoung-ah, your holding on to tight my dear." you said and she loosened her grip, "Mianhae oppa."

All 7 of you went towards the playroom, the moment you opened the doors all of them wiggled out and they all rushed down at the playroom.

"Okay be careful and don't fight okay." you said and they didn't mind you. "Wow can you carry all 7 of them?" D.O asked and you smiled, "Well they are my kids so I can carry them." you said and then they asked you questions.

"Who's your daughter that sat on my lap?" Sehun asked "She's Lauren you've mistaken her as my sister." you answered and Sehun giggled.

"Well who's your son that kept on imitating me?" Kai asked and you giggled "He's Mason he is my eldest son." you answered and he nodded. "Oh."

"_______-ah who's your son that woke me up?" D.O asked and you smiled "Mianhaeyo his name is Leo by the way." you answered. he smiled

"Who was the one who pushed me?" Chanyeol asked and you smiled "Mianhaeyo he's Mavin sorry about that he usually pushes his dongsaengs I tried to stop but he wouldn't change." you answered and Chanyeol smiled "No, it's okay." he answered "Really?" he nodded.

"So then that kid was the one who tapped me?" Baekhyun asked as he pointed towards Yoogeun, "He's Yoogeun." you answered and they immediately remembered your kids' name.

Then Maden walk towards Suho and he slept in his arms, "Looks like he's attached to you." you said and he smiled "Well I didn't know he likes his pancakes toasted we have the same taste." he said and you turned to Suho, *Why is he similar to Sungkyu oppa?" you asked yourself and then the kids rushed towards their uncles and they started to beg for ice cream.

"All right kids let's go the nearest ice cream palor later." they all cheered and so did the boys.

"What will I call you boys?" you asked and they smiled "Call us Exo-K we have brothers in China so that." Baekhyun answered.

You smiled and the all rushed out towards the kitchen.

"I hope these boys can stand my kids' mood swings." you said and you followed them.

----------->

Here is chapter 68~!!! <3 but on chapter 70 it will be the INFINITE members so stay tuned~! <3

#INFINITIZED <3