Chapter 74-To you whom I love

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kLsU9XNBjc

----

It was a saturday morning you opened your windows and you walk out the veranda to sniff the summer air, you smiled at the freshness of the air, You look down to see your oppas playing basketball the moment your eyes stopped at Baekhyun these words started to ring.

"I like you."

"I like you."

"I like you."

You sighed and the moment you turned Woohyun was there, "Wifey." he walked towards you and he gave you a peck on the cheek and he twirled you around, "So when can I be the star?" he asked you and you look at him weirdly.

"Mwoh?" you asked and he smiled at you and he blushed a little. "When can I get a daughter?" he asked and your eyes widened "Uh....please not no-" he smiled at you and he pecked you on your lips.

"It's okay I understand Hoya just did that to you yesterday so I'm good with it." he said and you smiled at him then Yoogeun entered the room and he rushed towards the 2 of you. "Umma!, Appa!" he yelled and Woohyun picked him up, "Good morning umma!" Yoogeun said and he pecked you on your cheek and Woohyun followed.

"Umma's blushing!" Yoogeun yelled and he smiled at you "Umma I want a baby sister can you give me that?" he asked and you gave Woohyun a look, "Uh...Yoogeunnie umma should rest for a while so not now." Woohyun said and you smiled at him.

"Araso umma but I'm contented with Lauren noona and Dayoung noona." he said and you pinched his cheeks. "So I see you are watching the hyungs playing basketball." Yoogeun said and you patted his head, "Well before umma wanted to play basketball like a pro but grandpa told her she should focus on martial arts." you said and Yoogeun smiled.

"Umma can you teach me?" he asked and you nodded at him "Of course along with your brothers." you said and he smiled "How about the noonas?" he asked "Well they'll be studying something different okay?" he nodded and he hugged your leg. "Bye umma I'll be playing with Mason hyung and Leo hyung." he said and he ran out of the room.

You smiled at the cuteness of Yoogeun and Woohyun smiled at you, You turned back to him and he was smiling at you. He moved foreward and he pulled your chin and your lips crashed against his.

The boys downstairs are still playing but Baekhyun was staring at the 2 of you and there was pain in his heart. "Baekhyun!" Suho passed the ball and it hit him on his head. He fell, "Baekhyun!" all of them rushed to Baekhyun, "Hyung!" Kai shook him and he followed the eyes of Baekhyun.

Kai saw you and Woohyun on the veranda cuddling and he also felt the pain, "Let's carry him inside." Chanyeol said and before they could carry him he stood up, "Hyung are you okay?" D.O asked and he nodded and he left the court.

"What happened to him?" Suho asked and all 4 shrugged at each other while Kai was still in the mood of ripping someone apart.

All of them followed but Baekhyun did not enter their room he walk towards the garden where the 2 of you played for a while, He sat there and he started to tear up.

"I don't just like her I love her and for some reason I envy her husbands." he said and he wiped his tears away and he look up to see a sad sky it was about to rain, He look down his tears fell and something wet dropped on his hand he look up and the rain started to drop. He smiled at the sky and he muttered "You are crying with me huh?" he smiled but he couldn't help but think about you.

~~~~

You look up to see a rainy sky, You turned to see Sungjong there bored, You smiled at him and you pulled him towards the garden, "Hey what's up?" he asked and you smiled at him "Where are the kids let's enjoy the rain!" you said and he smiled "The kids are a sleep but the hyungs I don't know where they are." he said just then, A spray of water gun brushed against your back and you turned to see Sungyeol there.

"YAH!" you yelled and L was the next one to hit you, "YAH!" you yelled the 2 of them high-fived each other and Woohyun gave you a water gun with a peck on your cheek. You smirked at the Myungyeol couple and you hit them and they turned to you and you were smirking at them.

Dongwoo came in and shot Sungyeol, Sungkyu came and he shot L, You hid behind Sungjong and he smiled at you, Hoya came out and shot Sungjong he glared at Hoya and the fight began.

You were running around while L is chasing you, Sungyeol saw L and he shot L. You spun around and you saw Sungkyu chasing you and you started to run like hell, Hoya saw you and he scooped you in his arms and he started hitting the other members.

Woohyun saw you in Hoya's arms and he stole you away, Sungjong was trying hard to hit Sungyeol but he ends up hitting the leader, Sungkyu turned to him and he glared at Sungjong and ends up hitting Dongwoo and the 4 of them entered the world of royal rumble.

You turned and L was there and he was laughing really hard because Sungyeol slipped and Sungjong was the main reason why slipped. All 8 of you started to laugh and they heard you snickering and they all walk towards you and they all enveloped you in their arms.

Kai was there watching from the window with Sehun and Sehun was on the fanboy mode because of the cuteness you shared between your hubbies but Kai he is at the urge of crying and he doesn't want to be your oppa forever.

------>

Hey guys here is chapter 74~!!!