Chapter 29-Saranghaeyo

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvYyZMXr5fs-->I love you by SG wanna be & VOS

---------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe smiled and you blushed, you shook your head and you found yourself in the pool and uh....in a cute one piece swimsuit. 

You again blushed and L.joe giggled "Aigoo ______-ah you look so cute." You pouted and "Oppa stop it you're making me blush." he smirked and kissed you on your forehead. Your eyes widened and Jaejin's jaw dropped open. "L.joe hyung w-wha...." Jaejin's voice trailed off.  L.joe smirked and your cheeks turned red and you sunk under water. *OMG! did he just do that to me?* you asked yourself. Jaejin shook his head and said to himself *Noonanim is still into this guy...this guy is a complete jerk. AIGOO NOONANIM BABO!!!* then he ran to Dongjja. You swam back up and spotted no one. "Byunghun oppa?! Byunghun oppa eodiya?" You pouted and swam near the stairs. After a few minutes you got bored and you headed to your room. "Aigoo Byunghun oppa where did you go?" you went in the bathroom to cleanse yourself, After that you rushed down but accidentally Spudgy was there and you tripped on it. "AH~!!!!" you screamed and the seven's eyes widened "AGASSHI~!!!!" they yelled with their lightning speed. L.joe on the other hand was there talking with one of the butler's immidiately bolted towards you. "______-ah!" You tightly shut your eyes expecting major pain but unstead of that you felt someone's body under yours. You opened your eyes and L.joe was under you, He brushed your hair away from your face and "________-ah Kwaenchana?" you nodded "OPPA! Kwaenchana are you hurt? oppa tell me pali!" he smiled and said "Just a little pain but.....uh....you are the one that matters." you blushed and smiled "Oppa jeongmal gomawoyo." he smiled and brushed your hair away from your face. Your butlers couldn't believe what they are seeing, "______-ah saranghaeyo." 

------------------------------------------>

Here is chapter 29 uh...guys I'm so sorry

Okay first of all mianhe coz I can't do pov by pov anymore.

Since I consume more time than the normal style I use.

second I can't update that much since school is always there to tie me down.

Third I spazz too much and forget about this.

MIANHE EVERYONE......

Wait for the next chapter~!

Please subscribe~!

KAMSAHAMNIDA~!

<3

:*

Ppyong~!!!!