Chapter 79-I love you forever princess

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Annyeonghatheyo~!!! guys mianhae for not updating that much I earned a 3 day writer's block. MIANHAEYO~!!! FORGIVE ME GUYS!!!! OH BTW it's almost the end but if you guys want a sequel then I can do it for you guys~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunjxxQNr1w

-----

You are with your baby girls and you are playing with them, "Umma~! I want my dongsaeng to come out now." Lauren said and you smiled at her, "Aegi-ah do you want a baby yeoja or a namja?" she smiled and she yelled "Namja~!" you smiled and you turned to Dayoung and she smiled "Yeoja~!" she yelled and you smiled at her.

You turned to your tummy and you gently patted it, "Babies~!" Hoya and Sungjong yelled and you smiled at them, "Baby girls your umma is going to rest say bye bye for a while." Hoya said and you smiled at how they changed for good. "Bye umma see you later." Lauren and Dayoung said as they kissed you on your cheeks.

"See you guys later." you said and they waved at you, "Bye umma." they said and Hoya was left there to play with the girls.

"Jagiya I can go by myself play with the girls." you said and Sungjong shook his head and you pouted at him, "YAH!" you yelled and Sungjong was startled. "Hey don't yell it might hurt the baby." he said as he touched your tummy.

"Mianhae Jagiya mood swings." you said and he smiled, "No problem, go stay in your room your oppas are there plus Myungsoo hyung and Woohyun hyung." he said and he kissed your cheek and he smiled, "See you in a bit." he said and you nodded, "Ne." you said and he walk towards the girls.

You opened your door and you found Woohyun and L there planning something out. "Hey." you said and the 2 of them looked up, "Oh Hey princess." Woohyun said and Myungsoo smiled and your oppas appeared from the other side. "HEY~!" they yelled and you smiled.

"Sehun-ah can you pass me that ruler." Woohyun said and Sehun skidded towards Woohyun "Here hyung." he said as he handed Woohyun the ruler.

"Baekhyun I need your idea here." Woohyun said and L turned to all of them and they rushed towards your bed and they started to plan out something. You raised your brow up and you walk towards them.

"What's up with this?" you asked and All of them turned to you, "Uhm it's nothing." D.O and Suho pulled you towards the rocking chair and D.O smiled, "Hey _____-ah stay there okay." he said and he rushed back to the pile of boys on your bed.

You look at your tummy and it's how many months left before you push it out of the world, You started to hum at it and Sehun turned to you and he smiled. 

After a few minutes all 6 of your oppas exited the room and Woohyun smiled your way and Myungsoo is slowly walking towards you. "Hey." he said as he kissed you on your lips, "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!" Woohyun yelled and you giggled, Woohyun pushed him lightly and he kissed you on your lips.

You smiled at their action Myungsoo glared at Woohyun and he kissed you again and Woohyun glared at Myungsoo pushing him aside and he started to kiss you on your lips.

"YAH!" you yelled and the 2 of them smiled, "We love you so much princess." Woohyun said and Myungsoo nodded. "So what are you guys doing a while ago?" you asked and Myungsoo smiled, "Well we are just doing something...." Woohyun said and you smiled at him, "Okay." you said and you sat on your bed and you look up at the 2 of them and they are smiling at you creepily.

"YAH! I'm pregnant if you are going to forget!" you yelled and they pouted, L sat beside you and he touched your left hand and Woohyun held onto your right hand.

You weirdly look at them and they kissed you on your cheek, L on the left and Woohyun on the right. "I love you forever princess!" they said and you smiled at them and you yelled "I love you too my princes!"

~~~~>

Here is chapter 79~!!! mianhaeyo for not updating :)

<3