Chapter 10-Lee Ahyoung part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L55PzX-pABM-->SHINee's Replay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"_______-agasshi can we go on a day off, chaesunghamnida it's all of a sudden." Sungkyu said. "Day off? okay but wait why all of you?" you said. "It's for our Ahyoung noona." you smiled and said "Sure but be sure you'll be back here at uh...before 10pm araso?" He nodded and said "Kamsahamnida _______-agasshi!" he said and bowed. "Oh! Butler Kim before you leave can you call butler Jung?" he nodded and said "De agasshi!" he said he bowed before he walked out. "Butler Jung! _____agasshi is calling you."  he nodded and said "De Kamsahamnida!" Butler Jung rushed in. "De agasshi?" you turned to him, "Can you look some files about Lee Ahyoung?" he nodded and said "De agasshi!" he bowed and left. "Ahyoung? wait how did you know she's a Lee?" You shrugged and said "I don't a wild guess, I guess she's Howon-ssi's sister or Sungjong-ssi." Hyewon nodded and said "Well you should finish that and let's go meet your fiance candidate today and not tomorrow and he is.." Hyewon flipped the page and saw "Lee Byunghun? wait is he Byunghun your crush from middle school?" you pulled the file from her hands and "No way! It's him! BYUNGHUN OPPA!" a smile spread on your lips. "Are you oh no don't tell me you are planning on going back to liking him again?" you gave her a look and she smiled. 

 

 

"________-ah Gomawo! I'll comeback tomorrow or the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and th-" You covered and said "Okay stop immitating Mr.Krabs and I don't bother you on your addiction with Sponge bob just don't use their lines." she smiled and removed your hand "Okay agasshi I understand! well don't scold me about this how about you, you keep on using lines from High kick." you smiled and said "Okay defeat!" she smiled and said "I missed you!" you gave her a hug and you said "Tomorrow okay or Jaejin?" her eyes widened "No _____-ah don't!" you smiled and said "I know I know okay." she waved bye and you shouted "HYEWON! COME WITH ME TOMORROW OKAY!" she nodded and waved again. "Come with you tomorrow for what?" you turned and "Jaejin, well tomorrow I'll meet Byunghun oppa again." he smiled and "MWOH?! LEE BYUNGHUN?" you nodded "Yeah what about it?" he faked a smile and said "Nothing carry on noonanim." you smirked and he smiled.

 

 

"Noona we're here!" Sungkyu said "Oh! hey guys!" She stood up from the rocking chair. "So noona are you okay now?" she smiled and said "Yeah! I'm fine now." Dongwoo gave him a look "Noona are you sure?" she smiled sweetly and said "Yes I'am you guys don't have to worry." Sungkyu sat infront of her and "Noona here" Sungkyu handed her an envelope. "Guys what is this?" she opened it and "Oh! you don't have to." Sungkyu gave her a look "You are the one who needs it the most keep it and spend it wisely well uh..mianhe if the amount is still not that big noona." Her eyes widened "What are you talking about this is too much."

----------------------->

To be continued!

Chapter 10 is here!

Next chapter is all about Ahyoung again

Sorry!

Thank you again!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3