Chapter 21-Someone else's heart part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cFPJbZjaIM-->Kina Grannis' Someone else's heart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV:

All of their eyes set on you and L.joe and Jihye walk towards L.joe and asked "Oppa who will you choose me or her?" L.joe smiled and said "Of course it would be-" she smiled wide and his smile went to you and "______-ah" her eyes widened and "Mwoh?!" she glared at you and stunned you stare back at L.joe. Your butlers had their eyes wide open and Sungjong was clenching on his heart feeling the happiness you felt but towards another guy. *Agasshi please look at me I'm here.* he said in his mind. You look at the floor and met glances with Sungjong. Jihye felt the love L.joe was giving you so she stormed off. "______-ah I-I l-l.....", "_______-noonanim!" Jaejin screamed and "Noonanim come on quickly!" you look at your cousin dazed and you look back to your butlers and they were only 6 now. You carefully scanned them and there Sungyeol was missing. Your eyes widened and shouted "Oh no SUNGYEOL!" you look at L.joe and run towards Jaejin. "What happened Jaejin?!" he look at you and behind you followed the 6. "Jaejinnie! what happened?" he look at you and said "Noonanim! your butler his name is-", "De! butler Lee Sungyeol?! what happened?" he stopped on his tracks and said "He is well in the hospital." your eyes widened "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jaejin sighed and said "He got hit by Jihye's car a while ago." you look at him and "How did that happened?!" Jaejin shrugged and you immidiately jumped in your car and rushed of with the 6 plus Jaejin.

 

"Agasshi what happened to Yeolie?!" Myungsoo asked and you look at him and said "He accidentally got hit by Jihye's car a while ago." Your heart won't stop getting bothered every minute passed. "Butler Jang move it fast please!" you shouted and you look at your phone and there were 10 messages. You didn't have time so when you got there you rushed towards the emergency room and "Nurse where is mr. Lee Sungyeol?!" she smiled and said "Oh! agasshi uh... Sungyeol-ssi is in room 120  turn here and you'll find it." you smiled and said "Kamasahamnida!" you rushed towards his room and "SUNGYEOL!" you rushed by his side and "A-agasshi." he manage to say while brushing the tear of your cheek. You felt electric like shocks down your spine when he did and when you bumped on Sungkyu's chest you felt the same. *Am I falling for them?!*

 

Your POV:

It was dead silent that time until Jihye chose to break the silence. "Oppa who will you choose me or her?" Byunghun oppa smiled and "Of course it would be-"  the rude road kill gave off a creepy smile as in really creepy. Suddenly Byunghun oppa's smile went towards me. "______-ah" okay road kill's eyes widened and "Mwoh?!" she landed a glare towards the stunned me I stared back at Byunghun oppa and I caught glances with butler Jong and all of a sudden the road kill rushed towards the door. I was not noticing anything since the love of my life is infront of me right now. Byunghun oppa opened his mouth and "______-ah I-I l-l....." all of a sudden our cute, young doryeonim came rushing in calling "_______-noonanim!" I look at him and "Noonanim come on quickly!" I look at him and dazed I look back at my butlers and I look at them carefully and realized Butler Yeol is not there. my eyes widened and "Oh no SUNGYEOL!" I look at Byunghun oppa and run towards Jaejin. "What happened Jaejin?!" I asked him and I look behind me and the rest of them are following. "Jaejinnie! what happened?" He look at you and "Noonanim! your butler his name is-" he asked and I was thinking and then there "De! butler Lee Sungyeol?! what happened?" Jaejinnie stopped on his tracks and "He is well in the hospital." my eyes widened. I immidiately jumped in the car with the 6 plus Jaejin. We rushed towards the hospital since butler Yeol is in pain....

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Okay completely out of no where this freaking Lee Byunghun guy looks at agasshi in ways I really hate he makes me think he is kind of erted or something suddenly this girl which Woohyun hyung is giving piercing glares walk towards Agasshi and the Byunghun guy. Okay I really don't want to mension their really cheesy conversation because it pisses me off well honestly our maknae also. I was just looking at them like I wasn't giving a damn but I was completely wanting to punch his face the looks and stares he is giving to agasshi! huh! Please! I don't want to say anything more. WAIT!!! why am I revealing this sorry Sungjong's pov supposedly! MIANHE!! SARANGHAEYO!!!

 

Sungjong's POV:

NICE STEALING HYUNG!!!  okay well now I honestly want to say I'M REALLY JEALOUS WITH THAT BYUNGHUN GUY!!! he can stare at agasshi like that! me if she caught me doing that probably my eyes are already donated. Well remember few chapters ago I told everyone I like agasshi but right now I have no will power on saying it since Sungyeol hyung is in the hospital. Agasshi is really stressed as in completely she wants that Jihye girl to pay for Sungyeol hyung's pain right now. Well L yung didn't mention Yeollie hyung here so I shall do it. (PPYONG!!!)

 

------------------------------------------------------->
Here is chapter 21!

Okay this chapter shouldn't be sad but I couldn't think of a title!

any suggestions for the next?

okay I should think of another :)

Also mianhe for not updating!

****

Now the 2 of us are well you can say closer than before :)

YEEEEH!!!!

:))

So happy!!!!!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahanida!

<3