Chapter 47-Self control

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~!! Mianhae everyone I was on write's block on the past few days so here is Lee Sungyeol and you okay here is something for you and It is a total fail.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSPWpGO8Emk

---------------

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw a sleeping Myungsoo beside you. 

You smiled at his angelic face and suddenly he opened his eyes and kissed you on your cheek "Good morning agasshi."

You look at him and asked "Agasshi?" he look at you and said "Oh _____-ah." You smiled at him and the 2 of you walked out of the room.

When the 2 of you got out all 6 immidiately rushed towards you and their eyes widened when they saw L's mark on your collar bone.

All 6 of them glared at L and said "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HER YOU HEAD?!" Sungkyu yelled and you giggled.

"Sungkyu oppa you are over reacting." his eyes widened and "Mwoh did you just called me oppa?" you nodded and Woohyun suddenly said.

"Hyung don't try to widen your eyes because you can't do that." 

All of you giggled and Sungkyu glared at Woohyun and said "YAH SHUT THE UP NAM WOOHYUN AND LET'S SEE IF _______-AH IS STILL A ."

Your eyes widened and you yelled "YAH FOR THE RECORD I STILL AM!"

All of them look at you and that made all of them smile excpet for L who was almost there.

You shook your head and you walk out towards the beach.

"So L what that's mark on her collar bone?" Dongwoo asked and L turned to him and said "I was almost there but good thing I controled myself."

It was time for Lunch when you found yourdelf lurking in the kitchen and suddenly "Agasshi?" you turned and it was Sungyeol.

"Oh Butler yeol what are you doing here?" he scratched the back of his head and said "I could ask you the same thing." you smiled and suddenly Sungyeol attacked you.

He pinned you against the refrigerator and he said in a husky tone. "______-ah be mine and only mine." You look up at him and he was really sincere on what he is saying.

You blinked and all of a sudden he carried you towards a counter top and he brushed your bangs away and he kissed you. Your eyes widened and you tried getting away but you couldn't since he was holding onto you.

Suddenly his hands made their way down your dress and he was touching your thighs.

You are struggling away until he stopped and he pressed his fore head against yours saying. 

"Sorry _____-ah I can't control myself." 

You look deep into his eyes and you said "Sungyeol oppa don't worry." 

He look at you and he smiled "You even call me oppa even I did something like this to you."

You gave him a soft smiled and you hugged him.

"No matter what happens I will never live without all 7 of you."

He smiled and said "I'll never leave you _________-ah."

You smiled and you pecked him on his cheek.

------------------------------>

Okay here is chapter 47~!!!

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe 

Kamsahamnida 

<3