Chapter 22-Someone else's heart part.22

My 7 butlers?!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cFPJbZjaIM-->Kina Grannis' Someone else's heart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungjong's POV:
 
Okay I'll start this chapter! Well all not we are in the hospital hoping for Sungyeol hyung's fast recovery and agasshi yes about ______-agasshi she hasn't left the hospital since Friday and now it's Friday again. "Agasshi?" I shook her well she's sleeping by Sungyeol hyung's side. "Hmm..." she answered  and my eyes widened "Agasshi you are uh... hehe agasshi are you okay?" she was  well how to put this uh... stressed and uhh...huggard?!. "Butler Jong can you please call Jaejin and ask him to bring me some clothes." I look at her and I can feel one thing is she inlove with Yeolie hyung? I don't think so but some what jealousy is knocking at my heart. If only agasshi can see my feelings for her and I don't know if she is inlove really with that Byunghun guy. I went outside and "Oh! Doryeonim!" I said as I saw Jaejin doryeonim. "Oh! Butler Jong!" he said well he calls us by what agasshi calls us since we requested it. (Smiles) "Is butler Yeol okay now?" I snapped out of my trance and "Oh! well doryeonim do you know Jihye?" he shook his head "Sungyeol hyung was accidentally hit by the car Jihye was driving his leg is fractured." he smiled at me and "Butler Jong you don't have to explain I was there." okay that was just humiliating. Then all of a sudden the hyungs came out of the room leaving agasshi and Yeollie hyung alone and-....oofff! HYUNG!!!!
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV:
 
STEAL~! Sungjonggie mianhe! Okay my turn! Okay agasshi is huggard all of us know that the thing I'm bothered about was agasshi I think she cares more for Sungyeol. Agh! Sungyeol if I can cure you I would do it so that agasshi can give us equal attention. Since agasshi fell for that Byunghun guy I miss her kicks, punches, pinches and the best of all are her pool pranks. Well Sungjong glared at me maybe for stealing this part from him. Okay there is a slight feeling of jealousy and all of us- ow!!! MYUNGSOO!
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
What Woohyun hyung was trying to say is that agasshi is really unclear right now she is really worried and all she wants is for Sungyeol hyung to heal and the doctor said it will be just in weeks and he needs to rest. I'm wondering if agasshi would do the same for me...I think she would because I'm her first kiss I think! Ugh! sorry guys not- ow!! hyung! damn you Hoya hyung! wait I spun a little bit and AGASSHI!!! uh... CHAESUNGHAMNIDA~!!!
 
 
 
Your POV:
 
I was sleeping by butler Yeol's bed side and he snores a little but you can't miss his angelic sleeping face. Honestly out of all of them he looks pretty when he sleeps all of them are good looking though... if you are going to ask Butler Kyu looks like a kid when he sleeps his mouth is half open. Butler Jang sleeps well he is like in hybernation everyday since he is a heavy sleeper. Butler Nam well he changes position every 3 minutes and then he snores a little. Butler Hoya (He doesn't know I call him that.) well he sleeps with loud hip hop music beside him. Butler Myung well he talks in his sleep he sometimes utter everyone's name plus Dongjja and Spudgy. lastly Butler Jong he sleeps like a baby angel he is so cute and perfect. After thinking about all of their faces last night I figured that even they move as one they are different from each other. my phone rung and it was "Byunghun oppa?" I muttered and butler Yeol suddenly shot up when he heard the name. "Agasshi are you g-going to talk to him?" he asked me struttering. I smiled at him and said "De waeyo butler Yeol?" he shook his head and lay down after a few seconds he fell back to sleep. "That was weird." I muttered to myself. I walk towards the door but the rest of them came in with Ahyoung-ssi and well my cute cousin Jaejin. "Noonanim where are you going?" I smiled and said "Going to answer this call." He smiled and I went outside surprisingly he was there waiting for me. "___________-ah!" he said with a perfect smile on his lips.
 
------------------------------------->
Here is chapter 22!
Sorry for not updating!
I got blocked many times :(
M.I.A.N.H.E!!!!!!
I'm really sorry!
Wait for the next chapter!
Please subscribe!
Kamsahamnida!
<3
Ppyong~!!!! :*