Chapter 56-I owe you one.

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Okay here is chapter 56 with a dramatic lines thrown at each other....but your heart softened when hearing something from Ahyoung...so Chapter 56 with I owe you one.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTNiASheME

--------

"Okay so the doctors said they can take out my kidney now I on-" Sungkyu pulled her and gave her a hug, "Noona thank you." she smiled "No problem Sungkyu I know how important she is to you, your heart years for her and I'll give back a favor to all of you." Sungkyu softened.

"Noona I hope you don't think bad of us and I want to say I'm sorry for my off attitude a while ago." Hoya said, "Shhh...it's okay don't blame yourself, You love her that's why." He smiled and then "Hoya you all deserve someone like her she is a special person." then Hoya softened.

"I hope you guys take care of her I owe her my life if it wasn't for her I'm still clinging on her cousin that girl she will pay and I'll help with that." she said suddenly

"Mrs. Lee come with us now." she smiled "Guys thank you again for this second chance." she said then she turned to the doctors and then "Noona wait!" Sungjong yelled 

He was tearing up then his knees wobbled and he fell on his knees, Ahyoung rushed towards him and then "Noona thank you so much for doing this without you I can't think of any possibility that she would live longer." Sungjong said and Ahyoung smiled at him and said "You know I again thank ________-agasshi for something she was able to  turn you into a full grown man like your hyungs I'm so proud of you my sweet angel Sungjong." 

Sungjong cried in Ahyoung's arms then "Sungjong I have to go now you want her to live still right?" she asked and Sungjong nodded, "Wish me luck Jonggie~!" she chimed as a tear fell from her eye. She stood up and she walk with the doctors for the transplant.

"Ahyoung noona I thank you." All of them said in unison even though they are apart from each other. You were now in room 560 "She looks like an angel." Sungyeol said. All of them nodded "How I wish our angel would wake up now and see all 7 of us here waiting for her." Woohyun said.

Sungjong was still crying and Myungsoo was now tearing up "I wish I was the one who was shot instead of her, I would also risk my life just to save hers." Myungsoo said Myungsoo then bursted into a soft cry he went to your bed side and he held on your hand.

"_______-ah please open your eyes and see us we are all here waiting for your sweet 3 words." he cried at your hand. Sungkyu was just by the window hoping for you to be well but he couldn't stop himself from crying as well. Woohyun was there gazing at your beauty and Hoya was sitting on the opposite side of where Myungsoo is. Sungjong was in Hyewon's arms crying like a baby, Dongwoo was sitting on the couch praying for you and Sungyeol was there crying near the door.

*PLEASE LIVE _______-AH WE NEED YOU,* they all said in their minds.

After 6 hours of waiting the doctors came in and took you to the operating room, "Uh excuse us but we are going to take her now so you guys can wait outside there and please be calm." the doctor said and they watched you on the strecher towards the operating room.

They all waited here with hope in their hearts that you will live longer, Woohyun was just staring outside, Dongwoo was pacing back and forth with Hoya, Sungyeol was sleeping beside Sungjong, L was staring at your picture on his phone, Sungkyu was on the stairs staring blankly on the floor while Hyewon and Jaejin are hoping for you to come out anytime soon. 

They waited for more than 7 hours on you 

Hyewon and Jaejin are now sleeping while your butlers stayed awake they kept on glancing at the door suddenly the doctor came down and all of them bursted into tears and they couldn't believe it.

------------->

[A/N: Part 2 will be poster tomorrow or after this chapter :) Thank you so much guys~!!! for your support on this story I hope you enjoy reading this but it's not over yet there are still more than 30 chapters to pass :) thank you all again]

@inspiritalways Thank you so much~!!! saranghaeyo for the inspiring comments :) <3